Union Bank of India Recruitment
Union Bank of India is going to select eligible Indians for hiring 181 UBI Specialist Officers through Union Bank of India Recruitment Notification. UBI Bank authority invites online applications for Union Bank of India Specialist Officers Jobs.
To apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019, individuals are advised to submit their Online Application Form till the last date that is 27-03-2019. Before applying for UBI Specialist Officers Recruitment, you are advised to ensure required eligibility as mentioned below.
What after Union Bank of India Application Form submission?
After submitting the application form successfully, shortlisted candidates will be called for further process that is test followed by Interview. The engagement committee will offer impressive salary depending upon the experience as well as the performance of the candidate in the selection process.
To obtain entire details regarding Union Bank of India Specialist Officers Recruitment, you need to go through this page given by the dedicated team of members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Union Bank of India Recruitment
Union Bank of India Vacancies:
|Posts Name||No. of Union Bank|
of India Vacancy
|Integrated Treasury Officer||15|
Union Bank of India Recruitment Eligibility Critera:
To apply for UBI 181 Specialist Officers Recruitment, candidates should have passed Graduate/ Post- Graduate Degree or its equivalent in related field from recognized University/ Board/ Institutions with good academic records.
Restrictions of Age for UBI SO Recruitment:
- Age of contenders applying for Union Bank of India Specialist Officers Recruitment should not less than 18 years as per organization norms.
- Reserved category candidates such as SC/ST/OBC will get relaxation in age as per the government rules and regulations.
Union Bank Of India Selection Process:
Shortlisted contenders on the basis of applications will be called for written exam, Personal Interview followed by Document Verification for final selection against Union Bank Of India Jobs.
Get Here: Bank Exam Study Material
Union Bank Of India Salary Details:
After the completion of UBI Recruitment Process, selected contenders for Union Bank Of India SO Recruitment will get impressive salary per month along with Special Allowance, Dearness Allowance and other allowances from the organization.
How to Apply for Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2019?
- Interested candidates can apply for Union Bank Of India SO Recruitment through official website that is www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Hit on “Recruitment” link that is available on the bottom side of the home page for Union Bank of India Recruitment.
- From new window press on “Press Here To View Current Recruitment” link
- After that on the next page contenders are required to choose suitable link related to Union Bank Of India Specialist Officer Recruitment.
- Once you read the complete instructions appliers then revisit to previous page and press on “Apply Online” link to fill Union Bank Of India Online Form.
- Fill Union Bank Of India Online Application Form with all required details asking in application form.
- Upload all required documents along with duly filled Union Bank Of India Application Form.
- In the final step, applicants need to take a hard copy of UBI application form for further use in future for Union Bank of India Recruitment.
Important Dates for UBI Vacancy:
|Important Events||Dates for UBI Jobs|
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||06-03-2019|
|Closure of registration of UBI Online application Form||27-03-2019|
Also Know Here: How to Get Direct Recruitment in Private Banks
You can visit the official link of organization and you will get further information about Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019. Bookmark this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) for more updates on Union Bank of India 2019 Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Top 25 Bank Interview Questions||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||How To Prepare For Group Discussion|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|Bank Salary Structure||IBPS Notification|