UP CPAT Admit Card
University of Lucknow will issue UP CPAT Admit Card. Students who have successfully registered themselves before scheduled last date will be able to download Combined Pre Ayush Test Exam Hall Ticket.
Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith under the Lucknow University will organize Combined Pre Ayush Test in 1st week of October 2018. UP CPAT Admit Card 2018 will be available for download from 4th week of September 2018.
Mode to download UP CPAT Hall Ticket:
Combined Pre Ayush Test Call Letter will be accessible via online mode. On the basis of this entrance examination, aspirants may apply for B.A.M.S., B.U.M.S. and B.H.M.S. Courses of U.P. Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Ayush Test Admit Card will not be sent through the post.
Objective Multiple Choice Type of Questions is asked in Combined Pre Ayush Test. To fetch more details about UP CPAT 2018 Hall Ticket, have a look on below of this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UP CPAT Admit Card
Procedure To Get UP CPAT Admit Card 2018:
To get UP CPAT Call Letter, follow steps as listed here.
- Visit official website of Lucknow University that is www.cpatup2018.in
- Choose link concerning Combined Pre Ayush Test Hall Ticket.
- Enter asked details like Registration id, password and captcha in the boxes as per requirements.
- Your Combined Pre Ayush Test Admit Card 2018 will open up facing you.
- Download Combined Pre Ayush Test Exam Hall Ticket & access hard copy of it for future reference.
UP CPAT Exam Pattern 2018:
|Type of questions||Objective Multiple Choice Type of Questions|
|Subjects||Chemistry, Physics, and Biology (Botany & Zoology)|
|Total number of questions||200|
Get here updated section wise: UP CPAT Syllabus
Essential Documents Required along with UP CPAT 2018 Admit Card:
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
UP CPAT Hall Ticket Contains listed things:
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Gender of Applicant
- Category of Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Father or Mother Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Time and Date
- Exam Center Name and Code
- Exam Center Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions of the examination
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
|Issue of Admit card||4th week of September 2018|
|Date of Examination||1st week of October 2018|
Candidates may check its Official Link to access more details about UP CPAT Admit Card 2018. Bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates about exam & others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UP CPAT Application Form||UP CPAT Result|
|UP CPAT Answer Key||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|
|How To Maximize Your Score In Exam||How To Make Habit Of Studying|