UPSC Advertisement No 03
Apply online for UPSC Advertisement No 03, which has been circulated by Union Public Service Commission. The commission is looking for young and dynamic individuals to get them hire on 33 vacant posts of Translator and Medical Officer.
Candidates, who find themselves eligible for UPSC Vacancies can apply through UPSC ORA(Online Recruitment Applications). The last date for applying online is 01-03-2018. To get entire details about UPSC Advertisement No 03/2018 you may scroll this page down.
UPSC 2018 Notification
Applicants may apply for UPSC Advertisement No 03/2018 directly from this page or by they can also apply for the same by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC Advertisement No 03
UPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
- Those, who are going to apply for UPSC Translator Recruitment, they must have Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (SINHALESE) with English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level from a recognized University.
- Candidates applying for UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment, they should have a recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Press Here To Grab: More Medical Jobs
Aspirates, want to enroll themselves for UPSC Recruitment, their age should not be more than 35 years. 5 years relaxation will be given to candidates with SC/ST category and 3 years relaxation will be given to candidates with OBC category.
Applicants, successfully selected for appointment on UPSC Jobs, will get salary as mentioned below:
- Translator: Level 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Medical Officer: Level 11 of Pay Matrix of Railway Service (Revised Pay) Rules 2016 (Pre-revised PB-3, Rs.15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-)
Applicants have to pay Rs. 25/- as application fee, in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
Selection of candidates for Union Public Service Commission Jobs will made on the basis of written test followed by personal interview, which would be conducted by the selection panel as on the specified dates.
Must Check Below Shared Links:
How to apply against UPSC Advertisement No 03/2018?
Candidates can apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of commission that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Now you need to hit on “Advertisements” link, available under “Recruitment” tab, in menu bar of home page.
- From next page you are required to select “Advertisement No. 03 – 2018 (146.04 KB)” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of UPSC Notification, in which you can see all the details about job. You must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you have to hit on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA)” from drop down list of “Recruitment” tab.
- You should press “Apply / Apply Now” link, available in front of that post you want to apply.
- Now you need to login to your account by using your “Registration Id and password”
- You can see UPSC Online Application form on your digital screen, you have to fill it in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
- Closing Date to apply online: 01-03-2018
- Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application: upto 02-03-2018
After gathering all the details about UPSC Advertisement No 03/2018 if you want to know more then you should visit the Official Link. You may stay tuned with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSC Admit Card||UPSC Exam Pattern|
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC ORA Recruitment||UPSC Result|
|UPSC Calendar||Latest PSC Notification|