UPSC Advertisement No 04
Union Public Service Commission is going to engage most eligible contenders for Asst Director & Translator posts. For this organization has published the UPSC Advertisement No 04. Applicants may apply for UPSC Jobs in prescribed manner as given below.
All job searchers who want to make their career in government sector they must avail this opportunity by applying for UPSC Recruitment. According to the UPSC Advertisement No 04/2018, applying candidates are needed to submit the online application form.
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|28/02/2018||UPSC Recruitment||UPSC Advertisement No 04/2018 Asst Director Safety/ Translator Recruitment||Graduates||15/03/2018||See Notification|
Apply Online for Asst Director & Translator Posts
Job hunters can submit the online application form till the last date that is 15-03-2018 and submit printout of online applications by post or hand to the UPSC on or before 16-03-2018. You can fill the form by following below important steps.
To attain detailed information regarding Union Public Service Commission Recruitment you may scroll down this web page which is well created by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC Advertisement No 04
UPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No of vacancy|
|Assistant Director Safety (Chemical)||01|
|Assistant Director Safety (Electrical)||01|
|Assistant Director Safety (Mechanical)||03|
Required Qualification for UPSC Vacancies:
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Translator (Tibetan)||Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (TIBETAN) with English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level/ Bachelor’s degree with English as a compulsory or elective subject with Diploma in Foreign Language concerned (Tibetan)|
|Assistant Director Safety (Chemical)||Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent|
|Assistant Director Safety (Electrical)||Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent|
|Assistant Director Safety (Mechanical)||Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent|
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Application Fee for UPSC Job Openings:
Applying for UPSC Asst Director & Translator Recruitment, aspirants have to pay Rs. 25/- either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. There is no fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
UPSC Salary & Age Limit Details:
|Name of the Posts||Upper age limit||Salary|
|Translator (Tibetan)||35 years||Level 10 (56,100 – 1,77,500)|
|Assistant Director Safety (Chemical)||38 years||Level-10 (56,100-1, 77,500)|
|Assistant Director Safety (Electrical)||40 years||Level-10 (56,100-1,77,500)|
|Assistant Director Safety (Mechanical)||35 years||Level-10 (56,100-1,77,500)|
UPSC Selection Procedure:
After screening of received applications, short listed candidates will be called for written & Interview. Job entrants who want to grab upsconline.nic.in Vacancies need to perform well in selection process.
Check Out Complete: UPSC Study Material
Read Out: UPSC Interview Questions and Answers
How to Submit UPSC Online Recruitment Application Form?
For filling UPSC Online Application Form, you are required to following some instructions as stated below for your ease.
- First of all you have to log on the UPSC Official Website that is upsconline.nic.in
- On the home page you have to hit on the “Online Recruitment Application (Ora) For Various Recruitment Posts” link.
- After that you have to select the “Advertisement No. : 04/2018” link for various posts.
- Now, UPSC Recruitment Notification will be shown on your screen.
- Applicants are required to read the completed notification before applying for UPSC Recruitment.
- Now back to the previous page and hit at “Apply” button to get UPSC Online Application Form.
- Now you need to fill all details in UPSC Application Form in correct manner.
- While filling the form you need to upload scanned images of signature and photograph in prescribed size.
- Preview once all filled details and then press on “Submit” button.
- At end, take the print out of filled application and keep it safe for future reference.
- Last date for submit the online application form: 15-03-2018
- Closing date for submit the Printout of application form: 16-03-2018
To obtain more information about the UPSC Advertisement No 04 2018, you need to go through the official link. If you attain all upcoming information about UPSC Recruitment 2018 then you are advised to bookmark this web portal by using ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC Exam List||UPSC Calendar|
|Latest PSC Notification||UPSC Application Form|
|More Government Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Syllabus|