UPSC Advertisement No 20/2017
UPSC Advertisement No 20/2017 has been released by Union Public Service Commission. Online applications are invited by the commission with the purpose to hire proficient candidates for 19 vacant positions of Scientific Officer, Assistant Soil Conservation Officer and Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General. Contenders who are desirous to secure career in government and eligible for above mentioned vacancies can apply for UPSC Recruitment.
Aspirants are required to submit UPSC Online Application Form through official website of commission. Willing contenders can also apply for Union Public Service Commission Jobs by hitting the direct link as available below for your ease. Applicants can also download UPSC Advertisement No 20/2017 PDF from this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UPSC Advertisement No 20/2017
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||01|
|Scientific Officer (Chemical)||09|
|Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive)||04|
|Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General (Technical)||05|
A Candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Required Qualification for UPSC Advt No 20/2017:
- Applicants must have Master’s Degree in concerned discipline with good academic record from any well known University or Institution to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment.
- To apply for UPSC Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General Recruitment, candidates should have Certificate of Competency as Master of a Foreign Going Ship as recognized by the Government of India.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age Limitations & Remuneration for UPSC Vacancy:
The age of applying aspirants for UPSC Scientific Officer Jobs and other should be as given below. Applicants can also check offered salary in table as stated below:
|Name of the Post||Age Limitations||Offered Pay Scale|
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||35 Years||Rs. 15,600-39,100( PB-3) with grade pay of Rs.5400/-|
|Scientific Officer (Chemical)||30 Years||Rs. 47,600-Rs.1,51,100/-|
|Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive)|
|Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General (Technical)||50 Years||Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.7600/-|
Application Fee for UPSC Jobs:
Candidates who have decided to apply for UPSC Advertisement No 20/2017 are informed that they have to pay Rs. 25/- only as application fee either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted to pay any fee.
How to Get Appointed for Union Public Service Commission Vacancy?
In order to enroll eligible aspirants for UPSC Advt No 20/2017, the commission has decided to conduct written exam followed by interview. Final selection of applying contenders will be done on merit basis which will be prepared as per the marks obtained by the candidates in test and interview.
Check Out Now:
Guidelines to Apply for Union Public Service Commission Vacancies:
- Firstly, applicants have to visit the UPSC Official Website that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Secondly, you need to go to the “Recruitment” tab as available at the menu bar.
- After that, job entrants are required to hit at “Advertisement” option from the drop down list.
- Afterwards, press on Advertisement No. 20 – 2017 (242.31 KB)” link for UPSC Scientific Officer Recruitment.
- UPSC Recruitment Advertisement will be opened in PDF format, you are advised to read it attentively.
- Then go back to the previous page and select “Online Recruitment Application” option to apply online.
- On next page choose “Apply” option for the post you want to apply.
- Subsequently, you need to fill asked details in UPSC Online Application Form.
- Now upload scanned images of Photograph & Signature in prescribed size.
- Preview all details then press on “Submit” button and take the print out of the UPSC Application Form for further reference.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of Online Application Form: 16-11-2017
- Ending date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 17-11-2017
Keen aspirants may go through the Official Link to get more details regarding UPSC Advertisement No 20/2017. You can also bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl+d to avail upcoming information regarding UPSC Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC ORA Recruitment||UPSC Result|
|UPSC Notification||Latest PSC Notification|