Candidates, who are going to appear in Kumaun University USET Exam must prepare for examination as according to the USET Syllabus which has been recently updated by the Kumaun University. Candidates are informed that they may download Exam Syllabus and USET Exam pattern in the form of PDF with the help of this page. You must start your exam preparation as soon as possible to get qualifying marks. You are suggested to go through the below section of this page to get comprehensive USET Syllabus 2018.
You may also get subject wise syllabus by hitting the direct link placed below on this page. Those, who will qualify the Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test 2018, will be eligible for attending further selection procedure. The USET Exam will be held in 27 subjects at 11 selected cities of Uttarakhand. So applicants must check USET Syllabus 2018 from the underneath segment of this page, which is well equipped by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Applicants may get prepare for examination as according to the syllabus mentioned below. Just have a look:
USET Syllabus for General Paper On Teaching And Research Aptitude:
|Reading Comprehension||A passage to be set with questions to be answered|
|Communication||Communication : Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication.|
|Reasoning (Including Mathematical)|
|Information and Communication technology (ICT)|
|People and Environment|
|Higher Education System : Governance, Polity and Administration|
Check Out: How To Find Study Material Online?
U-SET English Syllabus:
- Chaucer to Shakespeare.
- Jacobean to Restoration Periods.
- Augustan Age : 18th Century Literature.
- Romantic Period.
- Victorian Period.
- Modern Period.
- Contemporary Period.
- American and other non-British Literatures.
- Literary Theory and Criticism.
- Rhetoric and Prosody
- British Literature from Chaucer to the present day.
- Criticism and Literary Theory.
|Unit—I||Literary Comprehension (with internal choice of poetry stanza and prose passage; four comprehension questions will be asked carrying 4 marks each).|
|Unit—II||Up to the Renaissance.|
|Unit—III||Jacobean to Restoration Periods.|
|Unit—IV||Augustan Age 18th Century Literature|
|Unit—VI||Victorian and Pre-Raphaelites.|
|Unit—VII||Modern British Literature.|
|Unit—VIII||Contemporary British Literature.|
|Unit—IX||Literary Theory and Criticism up to T. S. Eliot.|
Do you know? How to Prepare English for Competitive Exams
U-SET Political Science Syllabus:
Political Theory and Thought:
- Ancient Indian Political Thought : Kautilya and Shanti Parva.
- Greek Political Thought : Plato and Aristotle.
- European Thought I : Machiavelli, Hobbes, Locke, Rousseau.
- European Thought-II : Bentham. J. S. Mill, Hegel, Marx and Green.
- Contemporary political Thought-I : Lenin, Mao, Gramsci.
- Contemporary Political Thought-II : Rawls, Nozic and Communitarians.
- Modern Indian Thought : Gandhi, M. N. Roy, Aurobindo Ghosh, Joy Prakash, Ambedkar,
- Concepts and Issue-I : Medieval Political Thought : Church State Relationship and Theory of
- Two Swords.
- Concepts and Issue-II : Behaviouralism and Post- Behaviouralism, Decline and Resurgence of
- Political Theory.
- Democracy, Liberty and Equality.
Comparative Politics and Political Analysis
- Evolution of comparative Politics as a discipline; Nature and scope.
- Approaches to the study of comparative politics : Traditional, Structural-Functional, Systems
- and Marxist.
- Constitutionalism : Concepts, Problems and Limitations.
- Forms of Government : Unitary-Federal, Parliamentary-Presidential.
- Organs of Government : Executive, Legislature, Judiciary-their interrelationship in comparative
- Party Systems and Pressure Groups; Electoral Systems.
- Bureaucracy-types and roles.
- Political Development and Political Modernization.
- Political Culture, Political Socialization and Political Communication.
- Political Elite; Elitist theory of Democracy.
- Power, Authority and Legitimacy.
- Revolution : Theories and Types.
- Dependency : Development and Under Development.
Indian Government and Politics
- National Movement, Constitutional Developments and the Making of Indian Constitution.
- Ideological Bases of the Indian Constitution, Preamble, Fundamental Rights and Duties and
- Directive Principles.
- Constitution as Instrument of Socio-Economic Change, Constitutional Amendments and Review.
- Structure and Process-I : (+) President, Prime Minister, Council of ministers Working of the
- Parliamentary system.
- Structure and Process-II: Governor, Chief Minister, Council of Ministers, State Legislature.
- Panchayati Raj Institutions: Rural and Urban, their working.
- Federalism : Theory and Practice in India; Demands of Autonomy and Separatist Movements;
- Emerging trends in Centre-State Relations.
- Judiciary : Supreme Court, High Courts, Judicial Review, Judicial Activism including Public
- Interest Litigation cases, Judicial Reforms.
- Political Parties, Pressure Groups, Public Opinion, Media; Subaltern and Peasant Movements.
- Elections, Electoral Behaviour, Election Commission and Electoral Reforms
Get here: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
USET 2018 Psychology Syllabus:
- Perceptual Processes
- Learning Process
- Memory and Forgetting
- Thinking and Problem Solving
- Motivation and Emotion
- Human Abilities
- Research Methodology
- Measurement and Testing
- Biological Basis of Behaviour
USET Commerce Syllabus:
|Sr. No.||Topics To Be Covered|
|Paper II & III|
|2||Financial & Management Accounting|
|4||Business Statistics & Data Processing|
|8||Human Resources Management|
|9||Banking and Financial Institutions|
|1||Accounting and Finance|
|3||Human Resource Management|
|5||Income-tax Law and Tax Planning|
USET Law Syllabus:
For Paper-II & Paper-III [Core Group]:
- Constitutional Law of India
- Legal Theory
- Public International Law
- Family Law
- Law of Contracts-General Principles
- Law of Torts
- Law of Crimes—General Principles
- Labour Law
For PAPER—III (Parts A & B) (Core and Elective/Optional):
- Essential Features of Indian Constitution
- Nature, Scope and Importance of Administrative Law
- Nature and Sources of Law
- General Principles of Criminal Law
- Environmental Pollution
- Nature of International Law and its sources
- Concept and Development of Human Rights
- Nature and definition of Tort
- Partnership Act
USET Syllabus PDF:
|General Paper||Get PDF|
|Physical Education||Get PDF|
|Home Science||Get PDF|
|Defence and Strategic studies||Get PDF|
|Earth and Atmospheric science||Get PDF|
|Mathematical Science||Get PDF|
|Physical Science||Get PDF|
|Chemical science||Get PDF|
|Life science||Get PDF|
|Computer science and Applications||Get PDF|
|Environmental Science||Get PDF|
|Visual Arts||Get PDF|
|Library and Information Science||Get PDF|
USET 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Ist||I||11/4 Hours||(09.30 a.m. to 10.45 a.m.) IST||100||60|
|II||11/4 Hours||(10.45 a.m. to 12.00 Noon) IST||100||50|
|IInd||III||21/2 Hours||(01.30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.) IST||150||75|
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
How to get USET Syllabus?
Candidates, who want to download the exam syllabus may follow some of these below stated steps:
- First of all visit the official website of organization that is www.usetonline.com.
- Now you have to hit on “Syllabus” tab, available at the top of home page.
- On the next page you will get a list of all subjects for examination. You need to press on “PDF” link, available in front of suitable subject.
- You will get a PDF file on your digital screen, in which you can see the syllabus of exam.
- You need to check it carefully and take a print out of it for future use.
Applicants may go through the Official Link to get full USET Syllabus 2018. You may keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get updates. You may subscribe our free mail service and get the updates directly to your mail box.