Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment
Graduates, who are searching for Government Jobs in West Bengal, are excited to hear that latest Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment Notification has been released by organization for filling up 70 Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) and ASHA Facilitator.
Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2018 Last Date: 12th July
Those candidates who are interested and possess required eligibility criteria can apply for Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2018 Notification by submitting their application form till the end date that is 12-07-2018 up to 4:00 pm
|Date of Notification||18-06-2018|
|Starting date to send Uttar Dinajpur Application Form||21-06-2018|
|Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment Application Form Last Date||12-07-2018|
Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment Process starts from 21st June:
Government of West Bengal, Office of Sub-Divisional Officer, Raiganj, Uttar Dinajpur has decided that Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment Process will be started from 21-06-2018 onwards till 12-07-2018
Job seekers can attain other essential information concerning Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down the below tuned page which is well structured by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Out: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment
Uttar Dinajpur Vacancies:
|Name of Block||No. of Uttar Dinajpur Vacancy|
Required Educational Qualification:
For Uttar Dinajpur ASHA Facilitator Recruitment
- Degree of Graduate with relevant years of experience.
- Should be a resident of the Raiganj Sub- division.
- Knowledge of Computers.
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Ability to work hard and communicate effectively.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
For Uttar Dinajpur ASHA Recruitment
- Should be Married women/Divorced or Widowed women.
- Should be a resident of the same village for which she will be selected.
- Should be Madhyamik appeared or equivalent.
- Women candidate who are Madhyamik pass or possessing higher qualification, only marks obtained in Madhyamik or equivalent examination will be considered.
Find Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment Age Limit:
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||22 years as on 01 Jan 2018|
|SC/ ST candidates||30 years to 40 years|
Uttar Dinajpur Selection Procedure:
Selection Committee of Uttar Dinajpur will recruit the contenders for Uttar Dinajpur Jobs on the basis of performance in test/ computer test/Interview.
Read Out Latest GK Updates: West Bengal Current Affairs
How to apply for Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2018?
- Contenders need to reach to official website of District Level Selection Committee, Uttar Dinajpur that is uttardinajpur.nic.in to apply for Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2018
- From home page, you need to go to “Notices” section and press on “All Notices” link.
- Now you need to choose suitable link regarding Uttar Dinajpur ASHA Recruitment and press on “Hit here to download” link
“Notification for Recruitment for the post of Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) for different villages comprised under respective Blocks under Raiganj Sub Division….Application Form Attached……..Office of the SDO, Raiganj, U/D” link or
“Notification for Recruitment for the post of Block Asha Facilitator (BAF) under Hemtabad and Kaliyaganj Development Block…….Application Form Attached………..SDO, Raiganj, U/D” link
- Read entire Uttar Dinajpur ASHA Facilitator Recruitment Notice PDF.
- Then you have to download format of Uttar Dinajpur Application Form from official notification.
- Fill Uttar Dinajpur Application Form with all required details carefully.
- Now attach copies of all documents/ testimonials.
- In the final step, send filled Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment Form to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
ASHA Selection Committee,
Raiganj Sadar Sub-Division,
Office of the Block Development Officer
Required Documents along with application form:
- Copy of proof of residence (Voters Identity Card/ Ration Card)
- Copy of Mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination as applicable, Mark sheet is to be provided by the candidates even in case of failure in the exam,
- Copy of SC/ST Certificate.
- Copy of experience certificate, in case of Grade-I & Grade-II SHG members/ trained Dais/ Link workers.
- One self-addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 5.
To Get Latest Recruitment Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Applicants must check its Official Link to grab the essential information regarding Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2018-19 and you can also bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using the short cut key ctrl+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Latest Private Jobs|