Uttarakhand Nursing Exam
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam is going to be held on fixed dates that are mentioned below for the courses of ANM/GNM/B.sc. those candidates who want to get admission in these courses should submit their Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form before the last dates.
They can submit their Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form through online mode before the 21-07-2018. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before submitting their applications.
Do you know the Uttarakhand Nursing Exam Dates?
Those candidates who are going to take admission in the ANM and GNM should qualify the entrance examination which will be held on 28-07-2018. For the course of B.sc, entrance examination is going to be held on 29-07-2018.
For more details about the Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2018- 2019, candidates should read the below section of this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Get Here Complete: GNM Course Details
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand University Admission:
- The minimum educational requirements is 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics etc)
- Candidate must pass in 10+2 with PCB and English as compulsory subject.
For B.Sc Nursing
- Candidate must pass the 10+2 examination from a recognized board
For B.Sc Post Basic Nursing
- Candidate must passed GNM after 12th/equivalent examination with Science subjects
For M.Sc Nursing
- Candidate should passed B.Sc/PC B.Sc/PB B.Sc Nursing from the institution recognized from Indian Nursing Council
Read About: Career In Medical Field After 12th
To appear in the Uttarakhand State Nursing Examination, candidate’s minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years and maximum age should not be more than 35 years
|ANM/GNM||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 700/-|
|Paramedical/B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Post Basic Nursing||Rs. 1500||Rs. 1000|
|M.Sc Nursing||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1500/-|
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Uttarakhand Nursing Admission Procedure
Selection of the candidates will be based on the Uttarakhand State Nursing Examination. Aspirants have to qualify it to get the admission in the respective courses like ANM/GNM/B.Sc.
Get Here Available List: Medical Entrance Exam
How To Fill Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form ?
Candidates can fill their GNM Nursing Application Form, by following the below mentioned steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all you have to go through the official website of the organization which is hnbumuexams.com
- After that you need to go through the official website of the organization which is www.hnbumu.ac.in
- After that you have to hit the link of “Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance exam 2018”
- Then you are required to move your cursor to the “Downloads” tab which is mentioned at the main menu bar and press the link of “brochure (ANM/GNM/B.sc (N) post basic b.sc (N) M.sc (N) B.sc (Para Medical)”
- Now you should check the eligibility criteria and hit the link of “Apply Online”
- After that you have to fill the ANM/GNM/B.Sc Application from in correct manner.
- Then you have to upload all the required documents along with ANM Nursing Application Form.
- Now you should recheck all the details which are filled and press the submit button.
- At last you can take printout of filled application form and keep it on safe place for future use.
|Online application starts from||01-07-2018|
|Online fee submission date||21-07-2018|
|Admit card downloading starts from||24-07-2018 (10:00 AM)|
|Date of Exam||28-07-2018|
|ANM||10 AM to 12 Noon|
|GNM||2 PM to 4 PM|
|Date of Exam (Paramedical)||29-07-2018 (2 PM to 4 PM)|
|Date of Exam (M.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing)||29-07-2018|
|M.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Nursing||10 AM to 12 Noon|
|Post Basic B.Sc Nursing||2 PM to 4 PM|
Get List of UGC Recognized University in UK: Universities in Uttarakhand
We have given complete details about the Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2018-2019 from this page. For more details about the Uttarakhand B.sc Nursing Application Form you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Top 100 Medical Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Career Option in Medical|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India||List of Paramedical Courses|