Applications through online mode are invited against Uttarakhand Scholarship from willing students. Uttarakhand’s Social Welfare Department provides Uttarakhand Scholarship 2018 to economically backward children whose parents are financially weak to support the child’s education.
Uttarakhand Scholarship Scheme is available for SC, ST, and OBC, Pre-Matric and Post-Matric. Those candidates who are not able to continue their education due to lack of family income they can apply online for Uttarakhand 2019 Scholarship on or before the last date which is provided below.
Uttarakhand Scholarship Apply Online Last Date!!!
Applicants can apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority till last date that is 31-12-2018. For other Uttarakhand Scholarship Scheme, applicants can fill the online application form till last date that is 30-11-2018.
Further information regarding Scholarship of Uttarakhand 2018- 2019 such as eligibility criteria, amount and how to apply are well furnished in underneath section of this page by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Uttarakhand Scholarship List:
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority (100 percent State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Disability Scholarship (State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (State Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students (State Sector 50% and Central Sector 50%)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (Center Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (Center Sector)-Uttarakhand
- Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students-Uttarakhand
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students-Uttarakhand
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students-Uttarakhand
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Uttarakhand Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The candidate must be a resident of the Uttarakhand state. The Uttarakhand 2019 scholarship is only for Indian nationals. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC and another minority group are eligible to apply for Uttarakhand Scholarship Notification.
Only one application per student is allowed for renewal the same academic year. Students who have taken admission in private college through Management quota are not eligible.
For Uttarakhand Pre Matric Scholarship: Applicants must have passed class 10th from a recognized university or institution of India.
For Uttarakhand Pre Matric Scholarship: Applicants must have passed the previous year exam are eligible.
- For SC candidates the annual family income should not be more than Rs. 2,50,000/-
- For ST candidates the annual family income should not be more than Rs 2,00,000/-
- For OBC candidates the annual family income should not be more than Rs 1,00,000/-
Uttarakhand 2019 Scholarship Notification PDF:
|Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority (100 percent State Sector)-Uttarakhand||Get Here|
|Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students-Uttarakhand||Get Here|
|Pre-Matric Disability Scholarship (State Sector)-Uttarakhand||Get Here|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (State Sector)-Uttarakhand||Get Here|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (State Sector)-Uttarakhand||Get Here|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students (State Sector 50% and Central Sector 50%)-Uttarakhand||Get Here|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (Center Sector)-Uttarakhand||Get Here|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (Center Sector)-Uttarakhand||Get Here|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students-Uttarakhand||Get Here|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students-Uttarakhand||Get Here|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students-Uttarakhand||Get Here|
How to Fill Uttarakhand Scholarship Application Form?
Applicants are required to follow below provided steps to fill Uttarakhand Scholarship Online Application Form:
- First of all visit the official website that is scholarships.gov.in.
- On home page of official website go to “State Scheme” and hit “Uttarakhand” link.
- Follow appropriate scheme as per desirability and then select “guidelines” tab written in front of above given link.
- Read all the provided instruction carefully and then select “Apply Now” button available on the page.
- Enter ID and password to login and then press “login” button.
Uttarakhand Scholarship Fresh Application:
- Students have to hit on the option “Student Login”, on the home page of National Scholarships Portal.
- Fill up the Uttarakhand Scholarship Registration as per the instructions given by the system then hit on save button. After saving, student will get a “Temporary ID”.
- The system will instruct the applicant to submit his/her Temporary ID and date of birth to fill subsequent details.
- Once Scholarship registration is complete on click of submit button, a Permanent Registration ID is generated which can be used for Renewal and tracking the status of application
Scholarship Renewal Application:
- Renewal Students have to apply with their Application Id and Date of Birth which they registered previous year.
- Student can also use Forgot Application ID to retrieve their ID.
- Only those students would be able to renew who had actually got the scholarships payments last year from NSP 1.0.
- Fill the Uttarakhand Scholarship Online Form with all details and press on “Submit” button.
Documents Required At Time of Filling Online Form:
- Recent Photograph of Student
- Bonafide Certificate
- Certificate of Income
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Bank Pass Book Scan
- Previous Year Mark Sheet
- Scanned Copy of Application Form
|Events||Uttarakhand Scholarship Last Date|
|For Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority (100 percent State Sector)-Uttarakhand||31-12-2018|
|For Others Uttarakhand Scholarship Scheme||30-11-2018|
Applicants can hit above provided official link to get complete details regarding Uttarakhand Scholarship Form 2018-2019. You can also bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL+D, to get latest information.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Manner To Apply For Scholarship||How Do I Get College Scholarship|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Top Universities in Uttarakhand|
|Why College Attendance is Important||Best Colleges in India|