Vector Control Research Centre has promulgated an advertisement named as VCRC Recruitment. The organization is going to conduct walk in interview for filling the vacant posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS).
Candidates, ensuring the qualification conditions required for VCRC Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment, can appear in VCRC Walk in Interview, scheduled on 18th September 2018. For more details of VCRC Recruitment 2018, you should scroll the page down.
Attend walk in for VCRC 2018 Recruitment as on 18-09-2018
At the time of appearing in walk in for VCRC Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancies, you have to bring duly filled VCRC Application form in prescribed format along with the necessary documents/ certificates/ testimonials.
So eligible applicants are required to apply for VCRC Recruitment 2018-2019 with the help of intrusions provided below by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Details of VCRC MTS Vacancies:
- Post Name: Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Number of Vacancies: 04
- Place of Posting: Malkangiri, Odisha
Eligibility Criteria for VCRC Jobs:
Those, who are going to apply for VCRC Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancies, they should have passed 10th standard from recognized board with good academic records.
Find Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Candidates, applying for VCRC Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment, their age should not be more than 25 years.
Those lucky contenders, who will be selected for appointment on VCRC Vacancies, will get Rs. 15,800/- as monthly remuneration. Along with the salary you will also offered farther perks and profits as per the teams and conditions.
VCRC MTS Recruitment Procedure:
Selection of candidates for VCRC Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment will be done on the basis of Walk-in-Interview and/or a Written Test. In case of number of candidates are more than 30 then interview or test will be conduct verification of the original certificates.
Guidelines to apply for VCRC Recruitment 2018:
You can apply for Vector Control Research Centre Recruitment by going through the below mentioned steps:
- Contenders need to visit the official website of the Vector Control Research Centre that is “vcrc.res.in”.
- After this you will reach the home page and candidates must move to the ‘latest Announcement’ section.
- Now a new page will be displayed and contenders have to choose “Multi-Tasking Staff posts are to be filled purely on temporary basis to work in…” link
- Then read the PDF File of VCRC Notification carefully which will appeared in the new tab.
- After reading satisfied aspirants must download the Performa of application form.
- Take a print out of application format and fill it with relevant details.
- Keep this application form in an envelope along with all the important documents as prescribed in the notification.
- Bring the same with you at the time of interview.
Walk In Venue:
ICMR-VECTOR CONTROL RESEARCH CENTRE,
FIELD UNIT 119 DNK COLONY,
PO: MALKANGIRI DIST. MALKANGIRI
(ODISHA) -764 048
Check Out More: Latest Walkin Jobs
- Walk-in-Written Test/Interview Date: 18-09-2018
- Reporting Time: 09.00 A.M to 10.00 A.M
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details in concern of VCRC Recruitment 2018-19. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|