Vice President of India
Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu, 68 took the oath of our new Vice President. Recently on 5th August at a simple ceremony in Rashtrapati Bhavan’s Durbar Hall, M Venkaiah Naidu Elected 13th Vice President of India, Defeats Mahatma Gandhi’s grandson Gopalkrishna Gandhi by 272 Votes. Till now, Naidu was the part of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s cabinet. Here below we are going to tell you about our new respective Vice president’s Facts of life such as Tenure, Political Career, Party etc. you need to take a glace on the below section of this page.
Venkaiah Naidu leaves the place of senior cabinet minister in the NDA government and the ruling BJP after organism named as vice presidential candidate. He is belongs to a middle class family and choose his career in politics and now he is Vice President of India. Naidu achieved everything by his hard work. Vice-President holds the office and duties of his position for the time period of five years. Re-election can be made for Vice-President in the case of terminated earlier by death, resignation or removal. You may check detailed information about our Vice President by going through this page, well equipped by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Vice President of India
Factsheet of Vice President of India Venkaiah Naidu:
|Full Name||Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu|
|Place of Birth||Chavatapalem, Nellore|
|DOB||Jul 01, 1949|
|Position Held||Vice President of India|
|Assumed Office||Aug 11, 2017|
|Father’s Name||Late Shri Rangaiah Naidu|
|Mother’s Name||Late Shrimati Ramanamma|
|Spouse’s Name||M. Ushamma|
|Children||One son and one daughter|
|Educational Qualification||B.A. in Politics & Diplomatic, Bachelor’s degree in Law with specialization in International Law|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Assets||More than 7 Crore(s)|
|Profession||Agriculturist/Farmer, Political and Social Worker|
|Books Published||Articles in newspapers on the subjects of political and public interests|
|Sports, Clubs, Favourite Pastimes and Recreation||Reading and educating people|
|Countries Visited||U.S.A., U.K., Malaysia, Singapore, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Australia, Mauritius, Maldives and Thailand|
|Permanent Address||Podium Block, V.V.Tower, Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Road, Bengaluru – 560001|
|Communication Address||30, Aurangzeb Road, New Delhi – 110011|
Telephone : 23019387, 23019388, Mobile: 9868181988
Early Life of Venkaiah Naidu:
Muppavarapu Naidu was born on July 1, 1949 at Chavatapalem, in the Nellore district of the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh. Naidu completed his schooling from V. R. High School, Nellore and completed bachelor’s degree in politics and diplomatic studies from V. R. College. After completer Bachelor’s in politics Naidu had archived bachelor’s degree in law with specialization in international law from Andhra University College of Law, Visakhapatnam.
During the college days Venkaiah Naidu joined ABVP and he was also a swayamsewak in the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh. He was selected president of the students union in his college. This Person was highlighted for his major role in the Jai Andhra Movement of 1972. Naidu became the convener of the anti-corruption Jayaprakash Narayan Chhatra Sangharsh Samiti of Andhra Pradesh in 1974.
Career of Venkaiah Naidu:
Venkaiah Naidu was a student leader and an enthusiastic speaker, Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu is a well-known character in Indian politics. Now he is the Vice President of India. He interested in politics field since his childhood. The life of a simple common man, poor and the demoralized are understand by our present Vice President. He had worked hard for the people of his society and started some schemes and social service organization “Swarna Bharath Trust” to help the poor persons of his home town, Nellore. He launched many reforms for the growth of the rural classes. Among of them one was ‘Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana’. He also planned to rope in multinational companies for the a range of projects related to rural Progress.
Check Out: List Of Vice Presidents of India
Achievements of Venkaiah Naidu:
- 1973–74 : President, Students Union, Andhra University
- 1974 : Convener, Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narayan Yuvajana Chatra Sangharsha Samithi, Andhra Pradesh
- 1977–80 : President, Youth Wings of Janata Party, Andhra Pradesh
- 1978–85 : Member, Legislative Assembly, Andhra Pradesh (2 terms)
- 1980–85 : Leader, B.J.P Legislative Party in Andhra Pradesh
- 1985–88: General Secretary, Andhra Pradesh State B.J.P.
- 1988–93: President, Andhra Pradesh State B.J.P.
- 1993–September 2000 : National General Secretary, Bharatiya Janata Party
- Secretary, B.J.P. Parliamentary Board
- Secretary, B.J.P. Central Election Committee
- Spokesperson of the B.J.P.
- Since 1998 : Member, Rajya Sabha from Karnataka (3 terms)
- 30 September 2000–1 July 2002 : Minister of Rural Development
- 1 July 2002–5 October 2004 : National President, Bharatiya Janata Party
- Since April 2005: National Vice-President, Bharatiya Janata Party.
- 2014–2017: Minister of Urban Development, Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation and Parliamentary Affairs
- 2016–2017: Minister of Information and Broadcasting
- 2017–Till date: Vice-President of India
Powers and Roles of Vice President:
Being a Vice President of India is a owner and now as we all know that Venkaiah Naidu has been elected as a new vice president of our country. So here below you can see the powers and actions of vice president of India, has a look:
- In the absence of President due to illness or any other reason, it is responsibility of vice president to takes the charge of President’s work during the leave period.
- In the case of any vacancy in office of President’s, it may be death, resignation, removal death, resignation, removal of the individual, who is on the post of president (whatever it is), then vice president have to act like a president.
- Vice Presidents have to take over the responsibilities and duties of President until a new President is elected and resumes office.
- The Vice President is the ex-officio Chairman of Council of States.
- When Vice President is taking over the responsibilities of president, he/she immediately ceases to perform normal functions of being the Chairman of Council of States.
Current President (Ram Nath Kovind): Know Tenure, Career, Biography
Salary of the Vice President:
The Vice President is authorizes for receiving the salary of Chairman of Council of States, at present amount of vice president’s salary is Rs 1, 25,000 per month. But when the Vice President takes the responsibilities and duties of President, he is entitled to take the salary as well as special rights of President.
Facilities for the Vice President:
The Vice President is not able to get any special emoluments and constitutional rights during the time period of his term of office. But when Vice president takes the responsibilities and duties of President in his absence, then he’ll be able to enjoy all repayment, emoluments and constitutional rights of president.
We hope that all the information provided above will be helpful for you. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.