WB Health Recruitment
Government of West Bengal is conducting walk-in interview for the posts of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) and Full Time Medical Officer (FTMO). Eligible and qualified candidates for WB Health Recruitment 2018 must download WB Health Application Form before the process ends.
Candidates who are looking for west Bengal government jobs must attend the walk-in interview on 27-08-2018 at 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. Only those candidates are permitted to appear for walk-in interview who will be satisfying the entire eligibility conditions.
West Bengal Medical Officer Recruitment
The organization is all set to offer several growth opportunities on the basis of candidate’s satisfactory performance. Aspirants who have planned to apply for west Bengal health recruitment are required to submit filled in application form along with certificates/testimonials at the time of interview.
Our dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com put our best effort to provide you latest information regarding WB Health Recruitment 2018 through this page. For your benefit, we have provided you direct links (given below) to download detailed notification/application format.
WB Health Recruitment
WB Health Vacancy
- General duty medical officer (GDMO) for PHC/BPHC/RH
- Full time medical officer (FTMO) for different municipalities
- Candidates must have attained MBBS from MCI recognized institute with 1 year of internship.
- He/she must be registered under west Bengal government council.
Find More Latest: Medical Jobs
For west Bengal jobs, the upper age limit should be 65 years as on the date of walk-in interview.
Shortlisted candidates for west Bengal vacancies will be offered the initial pay scale amounting to Rs.40, 000/-
Mode of Selection
The recruitment committee of west Bengal health has planned to organize walk-in interview on 27-08-2018 at 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. selected candidates shall be engaged in various health facilities on the basis of performance in interview round.
Get Here Preparation Links
How to apply for WB Health Recruitment 2018?
- Initially, candidates need to visit the official website of WB Health that is www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Secondly, you are required to hit on “Recruitment” tab available at the left side of the home page.
- As soon as you press on above link, you will be redirected to new page containing list of latest notification.
- Among all the advertisement displayed on your screen, you have to hit on “walk-in interview for GDMO and FTMO”
- Now, a detailed notification in PDF form will be appeared, go through all the instructions in order to satisfy your eligibility.
- Next, download the prescribed application form attached to the notification. Fill all the necessary details correctly.
- Finally, candidates should bring original certificates along with the photocopies and prescribed application form and submit them at the time of interview.
Documents required at the time of interview
- MBBS marksheet
- Age proof /address proof certificate
- MCI/WBMC registered certificate
- Walk-In Date: 27-08-2018
- Walk-In Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
The office of chief medical officer of health
South 24 parganas, Administrative building
M.R.B hospital complex, tallygunj, Kolkata-700033
Find More Latest: West Bengal Jobs
To gather rest details about WB Health Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to go through the official link of the website on regular basis. For any other query or career related updates, stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|