West Bengal Disaster Management Department has published an advertisement named as WBDMD Recruitment. The authority is inviting applications from eligible and career oriented candidates for filling up the vacancies of Environment Specialist.
If you are eligible to apply for WBDMD Environment Specialist Openings, then send your applications now to the respective address. The closing date for receipt of applications for WBDMD Recruitment 2019 is 06-12-2018.
Apply Now for West Bengal Disaster Management Department Vacancies
Candidate’s applications should have all the details about their qualification and working fields. Along with the application form candidates have to send further needed documents/ certificates.
Applicants should apply for WBDMD Recruitment 2019 by going through the statements mentioned below on this page, which is well created by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
WBDMD Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Environment Specialist
To apply for WBDMD Vacancies, you should have following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Environment/Natural Resources or related areas ͘
- 5 years’ experience after completion of M. Sc. Degree.
- Good and demonstrated understanding of the environmental safeguard policies of agencies like World Bank and Asian Development Bank is a prerequisite for this position.
- Knowledge of computer applications(MS Word, Excel, Project and GIS) to manage data base and generation of reports is preferred,
- Experience of working in similar or related projects financed by the external/multilateral agencies is an added advantage.
Check Here: Post Graduate Jobs
So if you are Interested to apply for WBDMD Environment Specialist Jobs, then your age should between 18-40 years.
Candidates, who will be selected for WBDMD Jobs, then you will be offered Consolidated remuneration of Rs.25,000/- as monthly remuneration. Allowances will be paid as and when the employee is on tour as per the rule forced by GoWB. No other perks & allowances admissible.
WBDMD 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for WBDMD Environment Specialist Vacancies would be done on the basis of their performances in personal interview.
50% of the weightage will be given for oral assignment and Remaining 50% will be assessed based on the academic, training and experience. The candidate will be finally selected based on the above weight age on the merit ranking. The candidate upon selection will undertake legal agreement.
To Crack Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
Process to apply for WBDMD Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for West Bengal Disaster Management Department Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of aspirants are required to visit the official website of West Bengal Disaster Management Department that is wbdmd.gov.in
- On the home page you have to hit on the “Recruitment of Environment Specialist.” Available under “WHATS CURRENT” section.
- WBDMD Notification will be opened, having all the details of Job.
- you have to read the complete advertisement carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to prepare WBDMD application form with required details.
- After filling the application form you have to attach self-attested copies or necessary documents in support of qualification, age, experience etc.
- Then you have to send the application form and necessary documents to the below mentioned address.
office of the Project Director,
SPIU, Department of Disaster Management,
Government of West Bengal, Tran Bhavan, 5th Floor,
87 A, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata 70014
Find Out Latest: West Bengal Jobs
Last date for submission of applications: 06-12-2018
To get more details about WBDMD Recruitment 2019, you may visit the Official Link. stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|