Individuals who are going to attend West Bengal Recruitment Exam for Group D posts are required to download WBGDRB Syllabus. With the help of syllabus, one can improve his exam preparation.
For your convenience, we are providing West Bengal GDRB New Syllabus and Exam Pattern on this web page. Candidates can also download the syllabus in PDF form by hitting the mentioned below link.
Important Things For You:
Questions from General Studies, Language Paper (Bengali/ Nepali/ Hindi/ Urdu) and Elementary Mathematics will be asked in the exam. After that, an interview round will be conducted by the organization.
The complete WBGDRB Syllabus 2018 and West Bengal Group D New Exam Pattern is given below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board (WBGDRB)|
|Name of the Posts||Group D Posts|
WBGDRB Syllabus for General Science:
- Challenging the Caste System
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies
- Contacts with Distant lands
- Creation of an Empire
- Culture and Science
- Early States
- India After Independence
- New Ideas
- New Kings and Kingdoms
- Political Developments
- Regional Cultures
- Rural Life and Society
- Social Change
- Sultans of Delhi
- The Earliest Societies
- The Establishment of Company Power
- The First Cities
- The First Empire
- The First Farmers and Herders
- The Nationalist Movement
- The Revolt of 1857-58
- Women and reform
- When, Where and How
START Now: Indian History Quiz
- People and their economic activities.
- Practical study of climate
- Relief feature and drainage.
- The land and its resources
- The land and its resources.
- The silicon valley of India.
- Weather and climate
- Wheat cultivation
Chemical Exam Syllabus:
- Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Air and Burning
- Atoms and Molecules
- Basic Chemistry: Terminology and reactions
- Elements, Compounds, and Mixtures
- Hydrocarbons – An elementary study
- Metals and alloys
START Practice With: Online Chemistry Quiz
Physical Sc. Syllabus:
- Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Electric Current.
- Force and Pressure
- Some Natural Phenomena
- Spherical Mirrors.
- Stars and The Solar System
WB Group D Syllabus for Language:
- Questions to test the Knowledge of grammar.
- Precis writing.
- Short essay writing.
- Usage and Vocabulary.
- Comprehension of a given passage.
Read Also: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
WBGDRB Group D Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Number System.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Time & Distance.
- LCM, Compound Interest.
- Unitary Method.
- Time & Wok, Average, Profit & Loss, Menstruation (2D & 3D), Data Interpretation.
- Decimal Fractions, Simple Interest, HCF, and Algebra.
Choose From Here: Best Institutes for Mathematics
WBGDRB Exam Pattern:
- Total 85 objective type questions will be asked in West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board Exam.
- The test will be of 85 marks and after that an interview round of 15 marks will be conducted.
- General Studies, Language Paper and Elementary Mathematics are important subjects.
|Language Paper (Bengali/Nepali/Hindi/Urdu)||10||10|
|Total||85 Questions||85 Marks|
How to Download WBGDRB Syllabus 2018:
Some basic steps to download West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board Syllabus are given below, follow them and get your WBGDRB Exam Syllabus.
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.wbgdrb.in
- Then select downloads tab which is provided in the menu bar.
- After that hit syllabus option and you will be on a new page.
- Press “New Syllabus WBGDRB” link and WPGDRB Syllabus 2018 PDF file will be shown on your digital screen.
- Check the complete syllabus and take a print out of the same for further use.
If you find the above information about WBGDRB Syllabus 2018 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box which is provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section