Through WBHRB Recruitment Advertisement No.: R/T/D(MES)63(01)/2019, Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement of aspirants in order to fill 402 Tutor/Demonstrator Jobs in 44 disciplines under West Bengal Medical Education Service under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
Contenders who possess MBBS Degree in relevant field from recognized University can grab this big chance by applying for West Bengal Health Recruitment till the last date that is 19-02-2019 before 8:00 pm through online mode.
WBHRB Recruitment Online Link will be active on 12-02-2019:
For WBHRB Recruitment 2019, the online applying link will be active on 12-02-2019. So, all those candidates who are eager to join government sector must carry their documents/ testimonials at the time of online registration.
You are advised to scroll down the page which is well created by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to collect rest of details regarding West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Jobs 2019.
- Post name: Tutor/Demonstrator
- Total No. of WBHRB Tutor/Demonstrator Vacancy: 402
Qualification Required for WBHRB Jobs:
Candidates willing to apply for WBHRB Job Vacancy must possess MBBS Degree included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act,1956(102 of 1956).
From Here, Get: Job Opportunities in Medical Field
Age Limitation for WBHRB Recruitment 2019:
Applicants must not be more than 45 years of age as on 1st January, 2019 to apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Vacancy. Relaxation may be given to such doctors who have served under this State Government to an extent equivalent to the period of such service, subject to a maximum of five years
WBHRB Pay Scale:
Those candidates who will get selected for WBHRB Recruitment 2019 will be paid a salary of Rs.15600/- to Rs.42000/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- per month from the concerned department of organization.
WBHRB Recruitment Application Fee:
- Job appliers will have to online application fee of Rs. 210/- through GRPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account ‘0051-00-104- 002-16’. Money Order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash etc. shall not be acceptable.
- No application shall be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fee.
WBHRB Selection Procedure:
Selection committee will first shortlist the candidates according to the qualification and merit list moreover, in case of lots of candidates, organization will conduct an examination. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of examination will be eligible to appear in next round that is Interview for WBHRB Recruitment 2019.
Check More Upcoming: West Bengal Jobs
Steps to Apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates are firstly required to go to WBHRB official website that is wbhrb.in or the direct link mentioned below to fill their WBHRB application form.
- Through home page of the official website, move your cursor towards “Recruitment” section, a drop down list will appear from which hit the “Advertisement” section.
- On the next page, press the suitable link as “Recruitment to 402 vacant posts of Tutor/Demonstrator in 44 disciplines in the cadre of West Bengal Medical Education Service” and go through the WBHRB advertisement carefully.
- After reading WBHRB Notification, if you are found eligible then go back to the home page and hit the “Online Application” from the same drop down list.
- After that they need to fill the required details carefully in the space provided and hit the submit tab.
- Applicants are advised to take print out of their submitted WBHRB Online Application Form for future use.
WBHRB Recruitment Dates:
- Starting date to apply for WBHRB Recruitment: 12-02-2019
- Last date to apply online for WBHRB Jobs: 19-02-2019
Contenders are advised to visit WBHRB Official Website on regular basis so that they may not miss any of the latest update regarding WBHRB Recruitment 2019. Moreover, in case of any problem, they may also drop down their query in the comment box given below.
WBHRB Online Application Forms are invited from Indian Citizens and such other national as declared eligible by the Government of India through WBHRB Recruitment Process for filling up various vacant positions.
Contenders who are interested can apply for Facility Manager, Grade III posts under the Directorate of Health Services under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal through this page.
WBHRB Recruitment process will be done between 14-02-2019 to 25-02-2019
To apply for WBHRB Jobs, applicants need to go through online registration process and submit application form between 14-02-2019 to 25-02-2019 (before 8 PM). Selection will take place only on the basis of marks attained in every stage of selection process decided as per the existing rules of government adopted by the organization.
For more details regarding WBHRB Recruitment 2019 like total vacancies, entire eligibility criteria, pay structure etc., candidates must go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Post Name: Facility Manager, Grade III
- No of WBHRB Vacancy: 819
Distribution of WB HRB Vacancy category wise:
|Post Name||No. of WBHRB Vacancy|
Check More Upcoming: West Bengal Jobs
Required Educational Qualification for West Bengal Jobs:
Contenders must possess a degree of a recognized University or its equivalent to apply for WBHRB Jobs.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Contenders should not be more than 39 years as on 1st. January, 2019. SC/ST/OBC category candidates will get age relaxations as per the rules and regulations of organization.
WBHRB Selection Process:
- Recruited contenders will get Rs.7100/- — Rs.37600/- (Entry Pay Rs. 7,440/-) with Grade Pay Rs. 3,600/- (Pay Band 3 of ROPA 09 Rules) per month from the concerned department of this reputed organization.
- Other allowances shall also be admissible as per existing Government Rules.
Procedure to Apply Online for WBHRB Recruitment 2019:
- The very first step for the candidates is to visit West Bengal Health Recruitment Board official website that is wbhrb.in or the direct link mentioned below to fill online application form.
- From home page move the cursor towards “Recruitment” section and hit the “Advertisements” tab available at the left side to apply for WBHRB Faculty Manager Recruitment.
- On the next page you have to search and hit on “Advertisement
- Direct recruitment of 819 posts of Facility Manager, Grade III Under the Directorate of Health Services, Health & Family Welfare Department” LINK OR
- On hitting the above prescribed link you will be navigated to a PDF file of WBHRB Recruitment Notification.
- Applicants are advised to read the appeared WBHRB advertisement carefully.
- If you found eligible as per WBHRB Notification then they have to go back to the previous page and hit on an appropriate link to Apply Online for WBHRB Vacancies.
- Now you have to fill WBHRB Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must also take print out of filled WBHRB Application Form for future reference.
WBHRB Recruitment Important Dates:
|Events||WBHRB Recruitment Dates|
|Website Link open – For on-line |
Registration of Applications
|Last date to apply online for WBHRB Recruitment||25-02-2019|
For more information and updates about WBHRB Recruitment 2019, stay connected with us on this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy||Latest Private Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|