Ministry of Women and Child Development Chhattisgarh (CG) has released employment notification regarding 46 Female Police & Volunteer posts. Interested and qualified candidates for WCD Recruitment 2018 must submit the Application Form before the closing date.
If you are searching for Chhattisgarh Government Jobs and wishes to outshine yourself through WCD Jobs then apply before the last date that is 27-09-2018. To apply against WCD Notification, candidates are suggested to send WCD Application Form in prescribed format along with all testimonials/certificates at the below mentioned address.
Women’s And Child Development Recruitment
The organization is offering excellent job opportunity to female contenders to fill the desired reputed positions. The final Selection will be based on merit prepared by the management panel. Age relaxation shall be provided to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the norms.
To gain additional information about WCD Recruitment 2018, candidates need to scroll down this page which is well managed by our team of www.recruitmentinoxx.com. Also, to check complete details about eligibility criteria, salary structure etc, we have provided you direct link to download WCD Notification/application format.
- Name of the posts: Female Police & Volunteer
- Number of vacancies: 46
Candidates must have passed 12th or its equivalent from any recognized board or institution if she wants to apply for WCD Female Police recruitment.
Find Out Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
The minimum age for WCD Chhattisgarh Recruitment should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 45 years as on the date of submission of application form.
Mode of Selection:
The recruitment committee has planned to shortlist female candidates on the basis of merit as per WCD rules and regulations. In case, if two candidates obtained equal number of marks then selection will be done on the basis of their age (Elder one will be given higher preference).
Impressive and attractive pay scale shall be offered to female candidates who are going to be hired for Female Police & Volunteer positions plus additional benefits as per the government norms.
How to apply for WCD Recruitment 2018?
Eligible candidates have to follow certain basic steps if they want to apply for WCD Chhattisgarh recruitment:
- The initial step is to visit the official website of Government of Chhattisgarh that is durg.nic.in
- Here you need to move your cursor to “recruitment” tab and select recruitment from the drop down list.
- You will be navigated to new page where all the latest updates regarding WCD Recruitment 2018 will be displayed on your screen.
- Then, you have to press “Advertisement regarding recruitment of female police self-service in village panchayats and wards” to get detailed information.
- Now, complete WCD Notification in PDF form will be appeared on your screen and you have to go through the entire eligibility criteria for WCD Recruitment 2018.
- Next, download the prescribed application form attached to the notification and take a print out in order to fill WCL application form with correct and required details.
- At last, candidates are required to submit to the application form along with all certificates/documents to the below postal address within the specified time.
Office of the District Superintendent of Police,
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Closing date to submit the application form to the above postal address: 27-09-2018
To get more information about WCD Recruitment 2018, candidates may go through the Official Link of the website regularly. For other career related updates, stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Chhattisgarh Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|