West Central Railway has invited application for WCR Recruitment 2018 to hire candidates for the post of Medical Practitioner in Jabalpur Division through Walk-in Interview. Candidates who wish to apply for the WCR Job Openings can get all the details here.
Candidates who wish to apply for the West Central Railway Recruitment should be a Retired Doctor from any Government Department. Only those candidates who fulfill the above given eligibility criteria should apply for the WCR Recruitment.
WCR Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2018
West Central Railway Jabalpur is going to organize WCR Walk-in Interview on 03-12-2018 to hire the candidates for the WCR Jabalpur Recruitment. Interested and Eligible candidates must reach the Interview Venue on time and carry all the necessary documents with them.
Candidates can collect more information about the WCR Practitioner Openings in Jabalpur Division from the below section of this which is well developed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
WCR Vacancy Details
|Name of Hospital||No. of Post||Specialist|
|Road Mobile Medical Van between Satna-Rewa section||01||General Duty|
|Health Unit, Beohari||01|
Check Out: Upcoming Railway Jobs
Candidates who want to apply for the West Central Railway Recruitment should be a Retired Doctor from Government Job. Also, these candidates must have 10 – 15 years of working experience.
Maximum Age limit to apply for the post of Practitioner in Jabalpur is 50 years. Relaxation in the age limit will be given as per the rules and policies of the organization.
|Category of CMPs||Remuneration|
|GDMO||Rs.75,000 Per month|
|Specialist (1st year)||Rs.95,000 Per month|
|Specialist (2nd year)||Rs.1,05,000 Per month|
|Super Specialist||Rs.1,15,000 Per month|
Selection of candidates for the WCR Recruitment will be done by organizing Walk in Interview. Candidates will be hired for the WCR Jabalpur Recruitment based on their performance in Interview.
Must Read: RRB Interview Question & Answers
How to apply for WCR CMP Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of West Central Railway which is www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in to apply for WCR Jabalpur Recruitment 2018.
- Follow the “Contact Us” tab available in the menu bar of homepage. Select “Recruitment” and then press the ‘Notification’ link form the dropped down list.
- A new page with various links will come out in front of you. Here you need to press the “CMP ENGAGEMENT of Contract basis in Jabalpur Division” link.
- After hitting the above mentioned link, a PDF file will be open in front of you. Read it carefully and check the eligibility norms for WCR Recruitment.
- If you found yourself eligible then prepare an application for the WCR Recruitment.
- After that, application along with required documents, have to be carried on the day of interview.
Venue and date for WCR Jabalpur Walk in Interview
|Venue||Chief Medical Superintendent chamber, Railway Hospital. WCR, Jabalpur|
|Walk-in Date & Time||03-12-2018 from 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM|
Check Here: Career in Indian Railway
Candidates who wish to know more about the WCR Recruitment must go the above given links. If you wish to know more about various government and private job, then stay connected with us on this page. You can also follow us on Facebook or subscribe to our free mail service.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|RRB Employment News||Railway Exam|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|
|Railway Exams Eligibility||Railway Current Affairs|