Wedding Planner Career
To reduce tension and to want a perfect wedding, more and more brides & grooms are turning to wedding planners for assistance. Nowadays, our youth generation is interested to enhance their career as Wedding Planner Career. If you are calm in nature and love the parties, you can make your career as Wedding Planner Career. Here, we will guide you to become a Professional Shaadi Planner. If you are fulfilling below given eligibility requirements, you can make your career as a Wedding Planner.
Many wedding planners own their own business and some work in the wedding industry. So, you can choose according to your choice. The team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing you complete eligibility criteria which will help you to be a perfect Wedding Planner. So, have a look below:
Wedding Planner Career
To set a career as Wedding Planner, there are no set requirements. If you have gained experience and skills in below given departments it’ll help you to organize your own wedding or weddings of family and friends or through jobs like:
- Event management
- Hospitality and catering
- Project management
- Public relations
You may start as an administrator or assistant in a wedding planning or event management company. You can get help to do job in this field, you need to take admission in short course in wedding planning or a college course in a related area like event planning or management.
You can start some work experience with a wedding planner and by a organizing events like fun days, charity balls or fashion shows for local charities. There are so many wedding planners which organize a blog or a website to showcase their work, personality and style.
Check Out: Career After 12th In India
Below given skill requirements which you will need:
- excellent organizational skills
- good communication and customer care skills
- problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with the unexpected
- excellent attention to detail
- the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- sales and negotiation skills
- the ability to manage a budget
What you’ll do:
You day-to-day duties may include:
- meeting couples to discuss their requirements and budget
- coming up with creative ideas and themes
- advising on wedding customs and etiquette
- preparing proposals and quotations for the work
- agreeing prices with suppliers like florists, photographers, caterers and venues
- making sure costs stay within budget
- being at the venue on the day of the wedding to make sure everything goes to plan
- researching new products, services and suppliers
- If you’re self-employed, you’ll also spend time doing your accounts and promoting your business.
Read Also: 15 Brain Boosting Tips
If you are self-employed, you can charge a fixed fee, hourly rate, or a percentage of the total wedding cost. The earnings will be depended on the number of customers. These figures are a guide.
- Starter: £17,000 to £20,000
- Experienced: £20,000 to £25,000
- Highly Experienced: £25,000 or more
Working hours, patterns and environment
You can work for a long time specially when peak wedding season is running (May to September). On this day, you may work a 12-hour day or longer.
Meetings with couples often
- Meetings with couples often take place in the evening and at weekends. On the day of the wedding you may work a 12-hour day, or longer.
- You’ll be based in an office or work from home. You’ll also spend time travelling to see clients, suppliers and venues.
Do you know? 15 English Words made from Hindi
Career path and progression:
You could set up your own wedding planning consultancy or event Management Company.
There are a million reasons why wedding planning is a great career but if you are exploring whether this is a good career choice for you. If you want to become a successful wedding planner, there are six million opportunities out there for you. You have to show the initiative to go out and get them. If you are lucky enough to get a solid internship with a reputable company, don’t blow it. Hope!!! You are satisfied from this article, you can bookmark this page and get more & more articles like this.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Want To Study Abroad?||Reasons behind Success and Money|
|Learn English Online||State Wise Holiday In 2018 In India|
|Skills You Need to Start a Career in Writing||Golden Rules of Career Success|