West Bengal ITI Counselling
After qualifying entrance exam, now shortlisted candidates have to appear for West Bengal ITI Counselling. To know the West Bengal ITI Seat Allotment Dates and Online Process to apply for West Bengal ITI Counselling 2018 you have to scroll down this page.
Candidates desirous to take admission in ITI course/trade at any Government or Private polytechnic institute as per their rank in the merit list shall register for WB ITI Counselling 2018 from the last week of July 2018.
West Bengal ITI Online Counselling Process
Date, time and venue for West Bengal ITI Counselling 2018 will be intimated later by The West Bengal state council for vocational training. After completion of West Bengal ITI Counselling Process, candidates will be given the confirmation slip.
Aspirants who want to know more in regards with West Bengal ITI Counselling 2018-19 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
West Bengal ITI Counselling
West Bengal ITI Counselling Procedure
Here below we are providing complete WB ITI Counselling Procedure:
West Bengal ITI Counselling Registration
First and foremost step of West Bengal ITI Counselling is Registration. Candidates have to perform West Bengal ITI Registration Process before the last date which is intimated later.
After successful registration, choice filling for the West Bengal ITI Counselling process will be held on an online basis. In the choice filling, the applicants can provide his/ her choice seats based on the availability of that particular institute.
Get Top UGC Recognized University: List of Universities in West Bengal
Seat Allotment and Admission
Now after filling choices, the allocation of the seat will be done on the rank position and the choice of institute given by the candidates. Once the seats get allotted, the candidates can see the allotted seats and can take a printout of the seat confirmation slip.
Candidates who get shortlisted through written exam then will have to do Online Choice Filling for West Bengal ITI Counselling Process.
- An SMS will be sent to the Candidate’s Mobile Number and Email ID after the preparation of the State-Wise Merit List provided in the application form containing User ID and Password for Login to the counselling portal to participate in the choice filling for online counselling.
- One Applicant can provide his/ her choice of trades and Institutes based on the availability of seats in that particular institute.
- Auto up gradation of seat allocation will be available and the process of the same will be available on the website of The West Bengal state council for vocational training.
Payment of Admission Fee
Candidates have to make payment of admission fee by reporting at concerned Govt ITI/ TC/ JP running under PPP mode.
Documents to be submitted for Verification:
Below is the list of documents which the candidates have to submit after West Bengal ITI Counselling for Verification purpose:
- Self-attested copy of:
- The Certificates like age-proof / Admit card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination, mark sheet and certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- The certificates for S/C, S/T, P/H (if any). A candidate should have a certificate in his/her name only for availing admission under any reserved seat (SC/ST/PH).
- Industry-sponsored candidates should bring letter/certificate from his/her sponsored Industry. The sponsored letter should be in the official Letter Head of the Industry mentioning the Company Registration number or MSME registration number.
- VTC quota candidates should submit any Vocational course completion certificate issued by the Govt. of West Bengal.
- Medical certificate of fitness issued by a medical practitioner of MBBS or BHMS degree as per given format.
- Downloaded copy of Provisional Seat Allotment Letter.
- All related fees as mentioned under the Fee Structure menu portal to be deposited at the time of Admission at the respective Institute.
Check in Detail: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Fees to be deposited at the time of West Bengal ITI Counselling 2018 are mentioned below in tabular form. Have a look:
|Category||Fees Govt, All Govt. it is/ ITCs/ Jr. Polytechnic||Fees for PPP Govt ITIs|
|Tuition Fee for 1st semester (6 months)||Rs 180||Rs 180|
|Tuition Fee for IMC sponsored candidates for 1st year Semester (6 months)||Rs 2,500||–|
|Tuition Fee for Industry Sponsored candidates for 1st year Semester (6 months)||Rs 2,500||–|
|Admission Fee (One time only)||Rs 100||Rs 100|
|Registration Fee (One time only)||Rs 30||Rs 30|
|Registration Fee for Kanyashree Candidates (One time only)||Rs 15||Rs 15|
|Caution Money (One time only)||Rs 100||Rs 100|
Get List of Top & Best 25 Universities in India: NIRF India Ranking
Candidates can go through the above provided official link to grab rest details of West Bengal ITI Counselling 2018- 2019. Also bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|ITI Application Form||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|