What to do after Graduation?
Completed your graduation, now what? What to do after Graduation? Guys, No worry! Read here exclusive guide for you on Opportunities after UG, Expected Salary and lots more about career options after Graduation.
Since, Graduation plays quite necessary role in shaping our future career and after completing graduation, one with quality knowledge in particular stream or field becomes eligible to be a professional. With completion of graduation you get a great platform where you actually utilize your energy and works for your dreams.
Right Way To Get Your Dreams:
Though many find a right way to get their dreams, but majority of students find difficult to choose the right career path after graduation. So, here we are helping you bit with this confusion in choosing right career option.
If you do not like your subject, stream then don’t get frustrated, just feel happy about the fact that there’s a lot more ways to improve your life. Let’s go further and research about Opportunities after Graduation;
What to do after Graduation?
Career After Graduation
Dear readers, we are suggesting you that before you finalize too choose a particular career after graduation, firstly for you it’s important to know growth prospects, competition, availability of jobs, work requirements, etc. of that field. So, here is a list of options that will give a good start;
#Sales and Business Development
- Sales and Business development is an evergreen career.
- In high competition, the demand for business development professionals increases.
- Many business firms prefer to appoint talented graduates as a trainee at sales profiles, so If you are good at interacting with people, you will love this job.
If you are one who believes sales and marketing are the same things, please do some research…?
- Generally, Marketing positions are meant for office; however, if in case one has graduated from a reputed college, you may get an opportunity.
- Smaller companies intends to offer jobs to fresh graduates and train them for their specific roles, so you require having good communication skills to have a growth in this field along with and analytical skills.
Check Here: Career In development, Marketing, Mgmt
- Everyone is doing MBA but, it is no more a lucrative career option.
- But you must prepare well for MBA entrance exams like CAT/FMA/IIFT/SNAP/XAT/MAT etc. and get into a decent college.
- Candidates studied from a reputed college, are eligible to do almost any non-technical job available like;
- sales & marketing, HR,
- Banking, Financial services,
- FMCG, Operations, IT,
- Manufacturing and any other business functions or sectors
- Demand for these professionals is always high in any economy.
- People with graduation in commerce stream can go for following:
- Company Secretary (CS),
- Chartered Accountant (CA),
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA),
- Or Costs and Works professional (CWA).
Must Check: 13 Steps to Go Overseas, International
#IT Degree/Courses: MCA/Animation/Web Design
- To work in IT after doing a degree course like MCA, then you need to pass certification program (CIC, it’s for 56 months).
- We are living in a technology era so a certificate or degree course in IT will open up a ocean of livelihood opportunities.
- You may work as a computer operator
- software professional, site developer,
- web designer, animator, logo designer,
- Software developer and more.
Know More About: Career In Computer Engineering
#Mass Communication and Journalism
- Digital media has opened up a lot of career opportunities for mass communication professionals.
- With experience, you may become reporter, anchor, columnist, editor and radio jockey.
Check Also: Career In Mass Communication
- Hotel Management offers large number of well-known brands, to work with.
- Post graduation in Hotel Management will help you getting a job through campus placement.
- One can work in catering services, restaurants, Railways, shipping, corporate organizations, clubs, etc.
#Travel and Tourism
- If traveling the world excites you, you can join this industry.
- You will get plenty of job opportunities to discover the world and interact with several cultures.
- After doing a specialized course in Tours and Travel, you can also start your own business.
Hit Here To Know: Amazing Ways To Make Money
#Civil Aviation: Air Hostess/Commercial Pilot
- Commercial pilots and air hostess are dream job profile for many.
- Though, there’s a limited requirement of role in Civil Aviation especially for men, you still you can easily will find intense competition in this field.
- If your happiness is related to the happiness of needy people then social sector is considerable.
- The best part is today we have NGOs, who deliver services and also is a source of a well career option.
- So, you can even start your own NGO in a particular field to help others.
- The law is a highly competitive field, after completing, you may prepare for judicial services exams or join corporate legal firms.
- To be in this field one needs to do LLB/LLM to become a practicing lawyer.
- Graduates from top institutes prefer to join LPOs (Legal Process Outsourcing) for getting a well-paid career.
#Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance sector have employed millions of Indians.
- BFSI industry witness growth in future, to work in Public sector banks, you need to pass entrance tests like SSC and Bank PO exams.
Check Here: Career In Banking Sector In India
- Library Science is a field that includes practices and tools of management, IT, education and several other areas.
- You need to have a relevant degree in Library science to be employed in school or college libraries, public and private libraries, and museums, etc.
- In India, education is considered a noble and prestigious profession.
- Thus education sector attracts everyone; for this profession you need to complete B.Ed. /Teachers’ Training program.
- Coaching institutes pay better than their school or college counterparts and require no B.Ed. or NET.
Do you know? How to Become a Teacher
#Public Sector – Defense and Police Jobs/Civil Services/Forest Services/Railway Jobs
- You need to appear for entrance exams conducted by various government institutions.
- Exams like Civil Services, NDA, IES, and SSC are some of the prominent ones that you need to pass for selection in relevant section.
#Film and TV: Acting/Direction/Production
- To get into Film and television industry, try some courses in related fields.
- If you are creative and talented, your channel will be growing with the help of a little digital marketing effort.
- Many YouTube stars are doing better than established film and television actors like Bhuvan Bam for his ‘BB ki Vines’.
Also Read: Tricks To Manage Study And Job Together
- To get into modeling profession, you actually don’t need any educational qualification.
- Like other areas, starting early will benefit you in the long run.
- However, it is advised that continue your education while preparing for modeling to have a sure income and career.
- For Hair stylist, beauty therapist, massager, make-up artists, etc. Beauty care courses are nice.
- Earning is very high depending upon the quality of work and customer satisfaction.
- Medical transcription refers to converting voice-recorded reports into text formats.
- So when a physician consults patients, it will be recorded and converted into text format for later use.
- After the short training course, you can work in Medical Transcription.
Check Here: Career in Medical Field
- Since our dear Internet is all about content, therefore every article you read on internet is an interesting work of content writer.
- Writing stuff or content may be written in the form or news, social media post for business pages, blog, advertising copy, user guides and so many.
- All companies may be small or large need professional writers and they are paid handsomely.
- BPO/KPO sector can accommodate fresh graduates from any stream.
- If you are good at English, then earn a satisfying salary in BPOs.
- However, if you are serious about your career then KPO ‘knowledge process outsourcing’ Sector is more of knowledge based industry and better than BPO.
Check Here: Jobs For The People Who Like To Talk
- Nothing is better than Entrepreneurship if you have ability to take risks.
- MBA is available on internet, gain a better understanding and experience and then starting a business.
- “How to start your business from scratch”, Google it well and you will get many useful articles to start your own!!
- As it does not requires must things so if you’ve decided to start your business, the right time is now.
Whatever field you choose, remember that the key is to play to your strengths and success is only a matter of time. Wish you all the best!
You May Also Like To Visit This Section: