Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University has started the YCMOU Admission Process. Those candidates, who want to take admission in B.ed course, must fill the YCMOU B.Ed (P80) Application Form before the last date.
Candidates are hereby informed that, before applying for YCMOU B.Ed Admission 2018, must check the eligibility criteria. Go through the complete page to know more about YCMOU Eligibility, Admission process and important dates etc.
YCMOU B.Ed 2018 Admission!!
The candidates can have the minimum qualification of Diploma in Education (D.Ed)/ any graduation degree from the recognized organization and minimum 2 years of teaching experience in a government school or college to apply for YCMOU B.Ed Admission 2018.
Aspirants, if you want to grab more details about the YCMOU Admission 2018-20 must go through this page which is well presented by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
YCMOU B.Ed Admission Eligibility 2018:
The candidates should have the minimum qualification of Diploma in Education (D.Ed)/ any graduation degree from the recognized organization. Minimum 2 years of teaching experience in a government school or college.
This university has no restrictions on the age boundaries to apply for the admissions.
From Here: Check Best Opportunities after UG
YCMOU B.Ed Admission Form Fees Details:
Candidates have to pay the application fee to apply for Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University B.Ed admission:
- For General category: Rs.400/-.
- Reserved (SC/ ST) category: Rs.200/-.
YCM Open University B.Ed Admission Fees Structure:
|Name of the Course||Course Duration||Total Course Fees||Fees for Year|
|Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]||2 Years||Rs. 31,000||Rs. 15,500|
From Here, Check Out:
Selection Process for YCMOU Admission 2018-20:
The applied contenders can get their YCMOU B.Ed admissions on the basis of the educational merit. After completion of the YCMOU B.Ed Admission Registration, contenders might be waiting for the 1st round admission select list.
The YCMOU B.Ed Select List will release on the official site in the month of August 2018. The contenders whose name will not there in the select list, they have to wait for the 2nd & 3rd round selected lists.
How To Apply For YCMOU B.ed Admission 2018?
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac
- On the home page, select “Press here for admission to B.Ed for Academic year 2018-20” link and you will be on a new page.
- After that, download the YCMOU B.Ed Prospectus 2018-20 and read the entire details about Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University B.Ed Admission.
- After that hit “Register” button and follow the basic instructions. Then, hit “Accept” option and fill the required details.
- You will receive e-mail ID and password. Your YCMOU Admission Registration will be done.
- After that, enter the e-mail ID and password and select “Login” option.
- Fill the YCMOU B.Ed Online Admission form with correct details and upload scanned copies of required documents.
- At last, hit “Submit” option and take a print out of Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Application form for further use.
Candidates who want more information about YCMOU Admission 2018-20, need to go through the official link. Dear candidates stay connected with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates.
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University offers various courses. Students want to pursue BA, B.Tech, B.Sc, MA, MBA, MCA and other programmes from this University must apply for YCMOU Admission.
Submit YCMOU Online Application form
Interested students have to fill and submit the YCMOU Application form along with relevant documents at www.ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac through online mode on or before the last date reach. One can follow the simple instructions to apply for YCMOU Admission 2018.
Apply for YCMOU 2018 Admission
To get admission into Doctoral, certificate, Undergraduate and Post graduate degree programs, students has to fulfill all stipulated eligibility norms as per YCMOU Admission notification as merely eligibility will direct lead to rejection of applications.
Applicants, if you want to grab more details about the YCMOU Admission 2018-19 must go through this page which is well presented by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
YCMOU Admission Courses Offered
|School Name||Program Name|
|School of Agricultural Sciences|
|School of Humanities & Social Science|
|School of Commerce & Management|
|School of Computer Science||BCA|
Diploma Computer Programme
Diploma In Industrial Science
|School of Education|
|School of Science & Technology|
|School of continuing Education|
Get Here: List of YCMOU Courses
YCMOU Eligibility Criteria:
Students, for YCMOU Online Admission one has to fulfill all eligibility details which are mentioned below have a look –
For UG or Diploma Programs
- Those who want YCMOU Admission in UG or Diploma Programs must have done 10+2 standard qualification record from reputed board or institutions with good academic.
For PG Programs
- Applicants, who want to pursue Post-Graduation, must have completed their bachelor’s degree in their relevant stream with good marks from recognized university or institutions.
Must Know: How To Apply For Education Loan
YCMOU Admission Application Fees
Appliers of YCMOU Digital University Admission, one has to pay prescribed application fees while submitting the application form. Fees have to be paid through online or offline mode.
YCMOU Fee Structure for Different Courses
For Bachelor Courses BA, B.Tech, B.Sc:
|Courses Name||Total Course Fees||Fees Per Year|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA]||Rs. 6,000||Rs. 2,000|
|BA (Hindi)||Rs. 5,700||Rs. 1,900|
|BA (Urdu)||Rs. 5,700||Rs. 1,900|
|Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]||Rs. 31,000||Rs. 15,500|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science [B.Lib.I.Sc]||Rs. 8,000||Rs. 8,000|
|Bachelor of Fire and Health Safety Environment Management||Rs. 60,000||Rs. 20,000|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Electronics Engineering)||Rs. 1,08,000||Rs. 27,000|
|B.Tech (Marine Engineering)||Rs. 2,56,000||Rs. 64,000|
|B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)||Rs. 1,08,000||Rs. 27,000|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Medical Laboratory Technology)||Rs. 42,000||Rs. 12,000|
|Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]||Rs. 5,700||Rs. 1,900|
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Actuarial Science)||Rs. 96,000||Rs. 32,000|
|B.Sc (Bio-informatics)||Rs. 48,000||Rs. 16,000|
|B.Sc (Biotechnology)||Rs. 48,000||Rs. 16,000|
|B.Sc (Business Information System)||Rs. 59,000||Rs. 19,666|
|B.Sc (Industrial Science)||Rs. 24,000||Rs. 8,000|
|B.Sc (Nautical Science)||Rs. 1,92,000||Rs. 64,000|
|B.Sc (Optometry)||Rs. 2,00,000||Rs. 50,000|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications [B.C.A.]||Rs. 2,11,000||Rs. 70,333|
|B.Sc (Agriculture)||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 6,000|
|Bachelor of Architecture [B.Arch.]||Rs. 96,000||Rs. 19,200|
|Bachelor of Design [B.Des]||Rs. 2,24,000||Rs. 56,000|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA] (Journalism and Communication Studies)||Rs. 9,000||Rs. 3,000|
Check Out: Documents Required For Education Loan
YCMOU Courses fees For PG Programmes
|Courses Name||Total Course Fees||Fees Per Year|
|Master of Arts [MA] (Educational Communication)||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 2,750|
|MA (Education)||Rs. 5,500||Rs. 2,750|
|Master of Education [M.Ed]||Rs. 21,000||Rs. 10,500|
|Master of Library and Information Science [M.Lib.I.Sc]||Rs. 12,000||Rs. 12,000|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 15,000|
|MBA (Finance)||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 15,000|
|MBA (Marketing)||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 15,000|
|Master of Commerce [M.Com]||Rs. 8,000||Rs. 4,000|
|Master of Science [M.Sc] (Actuarial Science)||Rs. 3,44,000||Rs. 1,72,000|
|M.Sc (Bioinformatics)||Rs. 64,000||Rs. 32,000|
|M.Sc](Biotechnology)||Rs. 64,000||Rs. 32,000|
|Master of Architecture [M.Arch.] (Construction Management)||Rs. 64,000||Rs. 32,000|
|M.Arch. (Environmental Architecture)||Rs. 64,000||Rs. 32,000|
|M.Sc (Urban & Regional Planning)||Rs. 1,44,000||Rs. 72,000|
|M.Arch.||Rs. 64,000||Rs. 32,000|
Get Details Of: Scholarship in India
YCMOU Admission Procedure
As per the YCMOU Notification, selection of the students for their concerned course with be done on the basis of merit list or test or followed by other process of admission, whereas those, applying for MBA Courseshave to appear for CET Exam 2018.
YCMOU Seat Reservation
|SC/coverts to Buddhism||13%|
|Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B)||2.5%|
Get Best Answer: How To Survive First Year Of College
YCMOU Exam Pattern for MBA
- In CET 2018 objective Multiple Choice Questions will be asked
- There are total 50 questions from 6 sections.
- Each question carries 2 marks.
- Candidates can score maximum 100 marks
- Total duration is 90 minutes.
- Question paper includes topics of Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability, Business Data Interpretation, Business Application and Business Judgment.
How To Apply For YCMOU Admission 2018?
- First of all, visit the official site of university which is www.ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac
- Candidates need to select app link of YCMOU Admission
- Choose the course for which you want to apply
- Read the Brochure for academic year 2018-19 for relevant course to ensure eligibility.
- After getting the details, hit on “YCMOU Apply Online” link.
- Candidates need to fill YCMOU Online Application Form very carefully
- Attach scanned copies of required documents with YCMOU Online form in prescribed manner.
- Pay up prescribed fees through valid mode
- At last, hit on submit tab and get printed copy of YCMOU Admission form within prescribed time.
YCMOU Admit Card
YCMOU Digital University will release the YCMOU Hall Ticket at official site. Students who are going to appear for CET Exam must download call letter through online mode with the help of registration number or password.
After successfully completion of exam, YCMOU Digitl University will announce the result for those who had appeared for same. Students can check their performance outcome by downloading the YCMOU Result through official site.
YCMOU Admission 2018: Important Dates
For UG/PG Course:
|Online admission process||June to August 2018|
|YCMOUExam Dates||July to September 2018|
For MBA course
|Online Application End Date||Last week of June 2018|
|Form completion and approval||First week of July 2018|
|Admit card Display||Mode of July 2018|
|MBA online examination CET||Last week of July 2018|
Applicants, if you want to grab ore details about the YCMOU Admission 2018-19 then must go through the official link.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|YCMOU Books||YCMOU Home Assignment|
|YCMOU Time Table||Best Colleges in India|
|List Of Top Universities in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|Why College Attendance is Important||List of Fake Universities in India|