Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2019
Apply for Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2019 !! Aakash Institute is going to conduct ANTHE Scholarship Test for Class 08th, 09th & 10th studying students in the month of October 2019. Check ANTHE registration Form process, important dates, eligibility conditions etc. on this page.
The online registration process to fill Aakash Institute Scholarship form is going to start in the month of September 2019. Interested candidates must fill Aakash Institute Scholarship online form till the Second Week of October 2019.
To Get Aakash Institute Scholarship Exam 2019 Details: Check Here!!!
ANTHE Scholarship exam aims to help needy students in achieving their objectives by offering them scholarship and providing them excellent opportunities to get success. This Scholarship Test is held at various Aakash Centres spread all over the country.
To attain more details about Aakash Institute Scholarship Test, take a look on below page tailored by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. You need to Read all eligibility terms carefully before applying for ANTHE Exam.
Aakash Institute Scholarship Test
Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam 2019:
This institute is organizing Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) this year in the month of October for class VIII, IX and X studying students. The main motto of conducting ANTHE Exam is to offer up to 100% scholarship, win Cash Scholarship Awards.
It is first step in an endeavor to become Doctors and Engineers. It offers opportunity to students to achieve their dream of becoming top professionals. Eligible students can also win cash prizes worth Rs 2.93 Crore (approx) through ANTHE 2019 Exam.
Main advantages of ANTHE 2019:
- Get up to 100% Scholarship
- Cash Scholarship Awards
- Know your potential at All India Level
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Details of ANTHE 2019:
|Eligible||For Classes VIII, IX & X|
|Exam Date||October 2019|
|Exam Timing: (offline Mode)||10:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Exam timing online: (CBT Mode)||10:30 am to 12:30 pm|
02:30 am to 04:30 pm
Aakash Institute Scholarship Test Eligibility 2019:
Students studying in class VIII, IX & X are eligible to apply for Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2019.
Fee Scholarship and Cash Rewards Worth:
|Name||Scholarship Worth||Cash Rewards|
|ANTHE||Rs. 32.63 Crores||Rs. 1.42 Crores|
To Apply For Scholarship: Must Read These Given Tips
Students applying for Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam are required to pay Rs.300/- as application fee (Including GST). Candidates paying fees after the due date have to pay Rs.350/- (Including GST).
Students need to score well in Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam. On the basis of performance in test, scholarship will be awarded.
Aakash Institute Scholarship Test Pattern 2019:
- In Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam, questions are asked from Mental Ability, Mathematics & Science.
- Time duration of ANTHE Exam is of 2 hours. Have a look on table to know about distribution of marks allotted to each section.
- The total number of questions will be 90 and maximum marks for the test will be 360.
|Subject||Number of Question|
|Science||Physics (15) Chemistry|
(15) Biology (15)
Aakash Institute Scholarship Awards:
Scholarship Criteria for Top 800 Students of Class VIII & IX Studying Students
|01 – 50||100% waiver||100% waiver|
|51 – 150||100% waiver||Chargeable||100%|
|151 – 300||90% waiver||Chargeable|
|301 – 800||85% waiver||Chargeable|
|Technology & Examination Fee for:|
301 – 800 is Chargeable and
for rest 100% waiver
Download Here: Aakash ANTHE Sample Paper
After allocation of Scholarship to Top 800 Students in each class i.e. VIII & IX studying students, the Scholarship for remaining students will be given as under:
Registration Fee 2: For Category A 100% waiver and Chargeable for Category B, C, D.
Admission Fee 3: For Category A and B 100% waiver and Chargeable for Category C and D.
Technology & Examination Fee: For Category A,B and C 100% waiver and Chargeable for Category D.
|Category||Rank||Tuition Fee 1|
|A||01 – 50||100% waiver|
|B||51 – 150||100% waiver|
|C||151 – 300||90% waiver|
|D||301 – 800||85% waiver|
Cash Scholarship Awards:
For Class VIII & IX Studying Students:
|4 to 10||7||Rs.40,000||Rs.25,000|
|11 to 50||40||Rs.30,000||Rs.15,000|
|51 to 100||50||Rs.20,000||Rs.10,000|
|101 to 150||50||Rs.10,000||Rs.5,000|
ANTHE Test Centers:
Here below you can see the centers, where the organization is going to conduct tests. Please have a look:
Vishakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Kurnool, Tirupati
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar|
|Bihar||Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Gaya & Siwan|
|Chhattisgarh||Bilaspur, Bhilai, Raipur|
|Delhi||Janak Puri, South Ex., Dwarka (Sec.-10)*, Dilshad Garden, Yamuna Vihar*, Pitampura, Punjabi Bagh, Pusa Road, Preet Vihar, Rohini*(Sec.-4 & Sec.-15), Mayur Vihar#, Model Town, Darya Ganj|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hisar, Kurukshetra, Narnaul, Panchkula, Panipat, Palwal, Rohtak & Rewari|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Mysore & Hubballi|
|Kerala||Kochi, Kozhikode, Kottayam, Trivandrum & Thrissur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain, Vindhyanagar|
|Maharashtra||Amravati, Akola, Aurangabad#, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Thane, Kolhapur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bathinda, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala, Pathankot#|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Bhilwara, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur, Sikar & Sri Ganganagar|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirapalli, Madurai, Namakkal & Nagercoil|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Trimulgherry (Secunderabad), Warangal & Karimnagar|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Noida (Sector-18 & Sector-62*), Saharanpur, Varanasi, Moradabad & Jhansi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Kashipur#|
Durgapur, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Malda, Siliguri
Get Here Syllabi With Exam Pattern: ANTHE Syllabus
Necessary information/ Conditions about Cash Awards:
- Applicant will be eligible for Cash Scholarship Awards in only one category out of the two programs either Classroom Course or Long Term Digital Course and not in both.
- In order to become for Cash Scholarship Awards, it is essential for top 300 students (150 students from each class i.e. moving to class IX & Class X) to join Long Term Digital Course.
- Those joining Two Year Classroom Course for Class IX & X or Three Year Classroom Course for Class X to Class XII or Four Year Classroom Course for Class IX to XII are eligible to receive 40% of total Cash Scholarship Awards in Academic Year 2019-2020.
- This amount of Cash Scholarship Awards will be disbursed in two equal installments (1st award installment by 15th June, 2019 & 2nd award installment by 15th November, 2019) and remaining 60% of Cash Scholarship Awards will be disbursed in Academic Year 2020-2021 in 2 equal installments.
Also Get Here: ANTHE Admit Card
Applying Procedure for Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2019:
- Visit official website of Aakash Institute that is www.aakash.ac.in/anthe/
- Hit on ‘Enroll Now’ link visible at mid of page.
- To apply for Aakash Institute Scholarship, fill details in registration form as your name, email address, contact number etc.
- After this, press on ‘Enroll Now’ tab.
- Subsequent to Aakash Institute Scholarship Registration, you may fill Application Form.
- Put asked details in Aakash Institute Scholarship Application Form 2019.
- At next step, pay your application fee.
- Hit on submit tab for submission of ANTHE Scholarship Application Form.
- You may submit your form through post at Registered Office or by hand at nearest Aakash Centre or Online mode.
- Also, access print copy of ANTHE 2019 Application Form for further need.
|Important Events||ANTHE Aakash Scholarship Test|
|Aakash Institute Scholarship Test Date||Last Week of October 2019|
|Timing||10:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.|
|Date of Declaration of Result||November 2019 For Class X Studying Students|
|November 2019 For Class VIII & IX Studying Students|
|Last Date to Fill Aakash Institute Scholarship Exam Online Application Form||Second Week of October 2019|
Check its Official Link for getting more details regarding Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2019. Stay tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates about latest Notifications.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Aakash ANTHE Result||Aakash ANTHE Answer Key|
|How Do I Get College Scholarship||List Of Scholarship In India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Aakash ANTHE Registration|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|