Aakash Institute Scholarship Test
Online Application Form is invited from students studying in class VIII/IX/X for Aakash Institute Scholarship Test. Those willing to apply for ANTHE (Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam) are required to submit ANTHE Online Form by following steps as listed here.
Last date of receiving Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2018 Form by post at Registered Office or by hand at nearest Aakash Centre or through online mode is 20-10-2018. Ensure all details concerning ANTHE Scholarship from this page.
Aakash Institute Scholarship Test Dates:
ANTHE (Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam) will be organized on 28-10-2018. After organizing test, result will be announced on 10-11-2018 & 13-11-2018 for Class X and Class VIII & IX Studying Students respectively.
To attain more details about Aakash Institute Scholarship Test, take a look of below page tailored by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Read all eligibility terms carefully prior applying for ANTHE Exam.
Aakash Institute Scholarship Test
Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam 2018:
This institute is organizing Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) this year on 28th October for class VIII, IX and X studying students. The main motto of conducting ANTHE Exam is to offer up to 100% scholarship, win Cash Scholarship Awards.
It is first step in an endeavor to become Doctors and Engineers. It offers opportunity to students to achieve their dream of becoming top professionals. Eligible students can also win cash prizes worth Rs 2.93 Crore (approx) through ANTHE 2018 Exam.
Main advantages of ANTHE 2018:
- Get up to 100% Scholarship
- Cash Scholarship Awards
- Know your potential at All India Level
Details of ANTHE 2018:
|Eligibility||Class VIII, IX & X studying students|
|Examination Fee||Rs 300/- (including GST)|
|Exam Date||28th Oct, 2018 (Sunday)|
|Exam Timing: (offline Mode)||10:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Exam timing online: (CBT Mode)||10:30 am to 12:30 pm|
02:30 am to 04:30 pm
Aakash Institute Scholarship Test Eligibility 2018:
Students studying in class VIII, IX & X are eligible to apply for Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2018.
Fee Scholarship and Cash Rewards Worth:
|Name||Scholarship Worth||Cash Rewards|
|ANTHE||Rs. 32.63 Crores||Rs. 1.42 Crores|
To Apply For Scholarship: Must Read These Given Tips
Students applying for Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam are required to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee (Including GST).
Important Point about Exam Fee (with Late Fees):
Those who pay fee after 22-10-2018 have to pay 350/- (Including GST)
Students need to score well in Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam. On the basis of performance in test, scholarship will be awarded.
Aakash Institute Scholarship Test Pattern 2018:
- In Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam, questions are asked from Mental Ability, Mathematics & Science.
- Time duration of ANTHE Exam is of 2 hours. Have a look on table to know about distribution of marks allotted to each section.
|Subject||Number of Question||Total No. of Questions|
|Science||Physics (15) Chemistry|
(15) Biology (15)
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Aakash Institute Scholarship Awards:
Scholarship Criteria For Class VIII & Ix Studying Students:
Scholarship Criteria for Top 800 Students of Class VIII & IX Studying Students
|Category||Rank||Tuition Fee 1||Registration Fee 2||Admission Fee 3||Technology &|
|A||01 – 50||100% waiver||100% waiver||100% waiver||100% waiver|
|B||51 – 150||100% waiver||Chargeable||100% waiver||100% waiver|
|C||151 – 300||90% waiver||Chargeable||Chargeable||100% waiver|
|D||301 – 800||85% waiver||Chargeable||Chargeable||Chargeable|
After allocation of Scholarship to Top 800 Students in each class i.e. VIII & IX studying students, the Scholarship for remaining students will be given as under:
|Category||Rank||Tuition Fee1||Registration Fee2||Admission Fee3||Technology &|
|E||801 – 2000||75% waiver||Chargeable||Chargeable||Chargeable|
|F||2001 – 4000||70% waiver|
|G||4001 – 8000||65% waiver|
|H||8001 – 15000||60% waiver|
|I||15001 – 25000||55% waiver|
|J||25001 – 35000||50% waiver|
|K||35001 – 45000||45% waiver|
|L||45001 – 60000||40% waiver|
|M||60001 – 75000||30% waiver|
|N||75001 – 90000||20% waiver|
Cash Scholarship Awards:
For Class VIII & IX Studying Students:
|Rank||No. of Students||Classroom Course|
|Classroom / Digital|
|2||1||Rs 75,000||Rs 40,000|
|3||1||Rs 50,000||Rs 30,000|
|4 to 10||7||Rs 40,000||Rs 25,000|
|11 to 50||40||Rs 30,000||Rs 15,000|
|51 to 100||50||Rs 20,000||Rs 10,000|
|101 to 150||50||Rs 10,000||Rs 5,000|
ANTHE Test Centers:
Here below you can see the centers, where the organization is going to conduct tests. Please have a look:
Vishakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Kurnool, Tirupati
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar|
|Bihar||Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Gaya & Siwan|
|Chhattisgarh||Bilaspur, Bhilai, Raipur|
|Delhi||Janak Puri, South Ex., Dwarka (Sec.-10)*, Dilshad Garden, Yamuna Vihar*, Pitampura, Punjabi Bagh, Pusa Road, Preet Vihar, Rohini*(Sec.-4 & Sec.-15), Mayur Vihar#, Model Town, Darya Ganj|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hisar, Kurukshetra, Narnaul, Panchkula, Panipat, Palwal, Rohtak & Rewari|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Mysore & Hubballi|
|Kerala||Kochi, Kozhikode, Kottayam, Trivandrum & Thrissur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain, Vindhyanagar|
|Maharashtra||Amravati, Akola, Aurangabad#, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Thane, Kolhapur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bathinda, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala, Pathankot#|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Bhilwara, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur, Sikar & Sri Ganganagar|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirapalli, Madurai, Namakkal & Nagercoil|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Trimulgherry (Secunderabad), Warangal & Karimnagar|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Noida (Sector-18 & Sector-62*), Saharanpur, Varanasi, Moradabad & Jhansi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Kashipur#|
Durgapur, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Malda, Siliguri
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
Necessary information/ Conditions about Cash Awards:
- Applicant will be eligible for Cash Scholarship Awards in only one category out of the two programs either Classroom Course or Long Term Digital Course and not in both.
- In order to become for Cash Scholarship Awards, it is essential for top 300 students (150 students from each class i.e. moving to class IX & Class X) to join Long Term Digital Course prior 31-12-2018.
- Those joining Two Year Classroom Course for Class IX & X or Three Year Classroom Course for Class X to Class XII or Four Year Classroom Course for Class IX to XII are eligible to receive 40% of total Cash Scholarship Awards in Academic Year 2019-2020.
- This amount of Cash Scholarship Awards will be disbursed in two equal installments (1st award installment by 15th June, 2019 & 2nd award installment by 15th November, 2019) and remaining 60% of Cash Scholarship Awards will be disbursed in Academic Year 2020-2021 in 2 equal installments.
Applying Procedure for Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2018:
- Visit official website of Aakash Institute that is www.aakash.ac.in/anthe/
- Hit on ‘Enroll Now’ link visible at mid of page.
- To apply for Aakash Institute Scholarship, fill details in registration form as your name, email address, contact number etc.
- After this, press on ‘Enroll Now’ tab.
- Subsequent to Aakash Institute Scholarship Registration, you may fill Application Form.
- Put asked details in Aakash Institute Scholarship Application Form 2018.
- At next step, pay your application fee.
- Hit on submit tab for submission of ANTHE Scholarship Application Form.
- You may submit your form through post at Registered Office or by hand at nearest Aakash Centre or Online mode.
- Also, access print copy of ANTHE 2018 Application Form for further need.
|Events||Aakash Institute Scholarship Dates|
|Exam Date||28-10-2018 (Sunday)|
|Timings of Exam||10:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.|
|Date of Declaration of Result||10-11-2018 (Saturday) For Class X Studying Students|
13-11-2018 (Tuesday) For Class VIII & IX Studying Students
|Last date of receiving duly filled Enrollment Form by post at Registered Office or by hand at nearest Aakash Centre or|
through Online Submission before 6:00 PM:
|Last date of receiving duly filled Enrollment Form with late fee by post at Registered Office or by hand at nearest|
Aakash Centre or through Online Submission before 6:00 PM:
Check its Official Link for getting more details regarding Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2018. Stay tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates about latest Notifications.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Aakash ANTHE Result||Aakash ANTHE Answer Key|
|How Do I Get College Scholarship||List Of Scholarship In India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Strategies of Personality Development|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|