LAW Entrance Exam
To get admission in to LLB or LLM Programmes, first of all you have to qualify LAW Entrance Exam. There are several undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes offered by reputed universities located across the country.
Latest notification regarding LAW Entrance Exam 2018 has been made available now by different organizations. This year various LLB/ LLM Entrance Exam such as AILET, CLAT, LAWCET, GLAT, LSAT, and ILSAT etc are going to be scheduled on specified dates.
You should know this:
If you are looking for making a career in law, so it is necessary to know about the entrance exams through which you can take admission in the best law program offered by universities or colleges in India.
Aspiring applicants for these exams must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying. Here we, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are providing a list of law admission test in India that is important for all law aspirants. Please have a look….
Law Entrance Exam
You can fill online LAW Entrance Exam Application Form 2018 by going through these links. As soon as we get any details about any exam, we will update this page with latest information, so stay connected.
LAW Entrance Exam Schedule:
|Name of Law Exam||Date of exam|
|CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)||13-05-2018|
|AILET (All India Law Entrance Test)||06-05-2018|
|Law School Admission Test||20-05-2018|
|SET (Symbiosis Law Entrance Test)||First Week of May|
|BHU Law Admission Test||29-04-2018|
|Common Entrance Test||19-05-2018|
|TS LAWCET Exam||25-05-2018|
|TS PGLCET Exam||26-05-2018|
Check Updated List Of: Top 10 Law Colleges In India
Law Entrance Exam Eligibility:
- Those, who are willing to apply for Law Admission Test for taking admission in LLB or LLM courses, should have passed 12th Standard or having graduation degree from recognized university or institutions.
- Candidates can take admission in BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Sc LLB after qualifying 12th class or can apply for 3 year LLB, after obtaining the degree of graduation in any discipline.
- Candidates who are waiting for their 12th class result or pursuing the final year of degree can also apply for any Law Admission Tests In India by filling the relevant application form latest by the end date.
Check Here: List Of Entrance Exams In India
Law Entrance Exams 2018:
UG Law Entrance Exams in India:
- AIL Entrance Test: Army Institute of Law B.A. LL.B Entrance Test
- AILET: All India Law Entrance Test organized by NLU, Delhi
- AMU Law Entrance Exam: Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University, Law Entrance Exam
- BHU UET Law: BHU LLB. Entrance Exam organized by Banaras Hindu University
- BLAT: BHU BA LLB Admission Test
- BVP CET Law: Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test
- Christ University Law: Christ University Law Entrance Exam organized by Christ University
- CLAT: Common Law Admission Test organized by RGNUL
- CUSAT LLB Entrance Exam: Cochin University of Science and Technology BA/B.Com LL.B Entrance Exam
- DU LLB Entrance Exam: Faculty of Law, Delhi University Law Entrance Exam organized by DU
- GLAT: Gitam Law Admission Test
- IPU CET LLB: Guru Gobind Singh Inderprastha University Common Entrance Test Law organized by GGSIPU
- JMI Law Entrance Exam: Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia Law Entrance Exam organized by Jamia Millia Islamia
- KLEE: Kerala Law Entrance Exam
- KLSAT: KIIT Law School Admission Test
- LAT: Allahabad University LLB Admission Test
- LAWCET: Law Common Entrance Test
- LFAT: Allahabad University BA LLB Admission Test
- LSAT-INDIA: Law School Admission Test India organized by LSAC
- Panjab University LLB : Panjab University LLB Entrance Exam
- RULET: Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test
- Sastra University BA LLB Exam: Sastra University BA/B.Com/BBA LLB Entrance Exam
- SET Law: Symbiosis Law Entrance Test organized by Symbiosis Law School
- ULSAT: UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test organized by UPES
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
PG Law Entrance Exams in India:
- AIBE: All India Bar Exam
- AILET PG: All India Law Entrance Test for LLM Programme
- Allahabad University LLM: Allahabad University LLM Entrance Exam
- AMU LLM Entrance Exam: Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University, Post Graduate Law Entrance Exam
- CLAT PG: Common Law Admission Test for LLM Programme
- DU LLM Entrance Exam: Faculty of Law, Delhi University Post Graduate Law Entrance Exam
- ILI CAT: Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test
- IPU CET LLM: IP University LLM Entrance Exam
- JUET: Jammu University Entrance Test
- LSAT India PG: Law School Admission Test for LLM Programme
- PGLCET: Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
The Government of India is organizing national, university or institute level entrance exam every year to provide admission to capable students in different law courses such as BA LLB, LLM and other courses. Our team has given information regarding all India Law Entrance Exam for 2018 sessions here.
Candidates can get full details about the Law Entrance Exams such as application form, pattern of exam, eligibility criteria etc. These test basically measures basic aptitude and knowledge which will help the institution decide if the candidate is suitable for the applied course as per their norms and discretion.
You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates about latest exams and schedule. You can go through the links that are given to know the details about any specific law exam 2018. So as soon as latest information in concern to any exam will available, we will update this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so stay connected or bookmark our web portal.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|