For APPSC 2019 Exam, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released latest APPSC Notification for Group wise recruitment details. To know the upcoming jobs in Andhra Pradesh check APPSC Exam Calendar for Group wise (1,2,3,4) recruitment notification.
Interested candidates who want to participate in APPSC Examination 2019 for getting recruitment in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission can go through APPSC Vacancy notice and fill APPSC Application Form before the last date.
Check Here APPSC Recruitment Notification 2019
APPSC Recruitment Form will be available on official site of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. You can apply for APPSC Jobs for Group 1, 2, 3 & 4 as per the post you are interested.
Applicants can download APPSC Notification PDF through below given link directly. Willing candidates check this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete details about APPSC Notification 2019.
APPSC Group Wise Notification
Andhra Pradesh is the most famous State in the South India as well as in Examinations for IAS also. PPSC conduct Half Yearly Examinations for IAS as well as IPS Officers & Proficiency Tests for IAS Officers. It is advised to read the APPSC Notification 2019 carefully for APPSC Group 1, 2, 3,4 which are given below.
APPSC Group 1 Notification
|APPSC Group 1 Notification||APPSC Group 1 Syllabus|
|APPSC Group 1 Hall Tickets||APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern|
|APPSC Group 1 Results||APPSC Group 1 Previous Papers|
|TNPSC Group 1 Question Paper||TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus|
APPSC Group 2 Notification
|APPSC Group 2 Syllabus||APPSC Group 2 Notification|
|APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern||APPSC Group 2 Results|
|APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket||APPSC Group 2 Exam Previous Papers|
|APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern||APPSC Group 2 Answer Key|
APPSC Group 3 Notification
|APPSC Group 3 Results||APPSC Group 3 Syllabus|
|APPSC Group 3 Hall Ticket|
APPSC Group 4 Notification
|APPSC Group 4 Syllabus||APPSC Group 4 Notification|
|APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern||APPSC Group 4 Previous Papers|
|APPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket||APPSC Group 4 Results|
Other Related APPSC Updates
APPSC Notification 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission set up on 1st November 1956. Earlier, it was recognized as Andhra Service Commission. This commission is set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.
Find Latest Andhra Pradesh Jobs From Here
It is responsible for organizing recruitment exam for Group 1, Group 2 & Group 4 post. Those applying against APPSC Notification may check all eligibility norms & applying procedure carefully.
APPSC Group 1 Posts:
- Deputy Collector
- Regional Transport Officer
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Deputy Registrar in Co-operative Societies
- District Registrar
- District Panchayat Officer
- Divisional Fire Officer
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II
- Assistant Excise Superintendent
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour
- District Social Welfare Officer
- District Employment Officer
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer
APPSC Group 2 Posts:
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
- Mandal Revenue Officer
- Executive Posts
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III
- Sub-Registrar Grade-II
- Junior Employment Officer
- Excise Sub-Inspector
- Assistant Section Officer in Secretariat Sub-Service
- Assistant Section Officer in A.P. Legislature
- Executive Officer Grade-II
- Non-Executive Posts
- Senior Accountant
- Auditor in A.P. Pay & Accounts
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Auditor
- Co-operative Sub-Registrar
- Assistant Labour Officer
- Extension Officer
- Typist-cum-Assistant in A.P. Legislature Sub-Service
- Typist-cum-Assistant (Fin. & Plg. Fin. Dept.)
- Typist-cum-Assistant (Law Dept.)
- Assistant-cum-Typist (Heads of Dept.) in A.P. Ministerial Service
- Junior Assistant (Heads of Departments) in A.P.Ministerial Service
- Junior Accountant (Directorate)
- Junior Accountant (Directorate) in A.P. Govt. Life Insurance Sub-Service
- Assistant Section Officer (Fin. & Plg. Fin. Dept.)
- Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept.)
- Assistant Auditor
- Typist-cum-Assistant in A.P. Secretariat Service
APPSC Group 3 Posts:
- Village Development Officer
- Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies
APPSC GROUP 4 Posts:
- Typists and Junior Assistants in Judicial Ministerial Services and Junior Stenos
- Junior Stenos
- Typists in the Offices of the Heads of the Departments
How Many Jobs Are Waiting For You As Per Your Qualification: Check Here
APPSC Eligibility Criteria:
In order to apply for APPSC Recruitment 2019, you may ensure eligibility norms. APPSC conducts different types of examination for recruiting candidates for various posts in government departments. Check APPSC Eligibility Norms prior applying for APPSC Notification.
APPSC Qualification Details:
For APPSC Group 1 & 2 Notification:
Aspirants willing to apply for Group 1 & 2 Post may possess Graduate degree from a recognized university along with good academic records.
For APPSC Group 3 Notifications:
Candidates must have completed Graduate Degree from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks.
For APPSC Group 4 Notifications
Keen applicants applying for APPSC Group 4 Recruitment may have completed their Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent from A.P. state board.
APPSC Age Limit:
Those applying for Group 1, 2 & 4 Positions, their age must exceed 18 years but should not exceed 36 year and for group 3 posts their age limit should not be more than 42 years. Reserved categories candidates will get relaxation in age as per APPSC rules and regulations.
Age Relaxation as per the APPSC Notification In AP:
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|Ex-Servicemen||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces|
|A.P. State Government Employees||5 Years on the basis of length of regular service|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months||3 years|
|N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C|
Assortment Process As Per APPSC Official Notification:
Your selection for Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment is based on selection phases well prescribed here. As per APPSC Exam Notification, you will undergo selection phases as prescribed below.
|For Group 1||Written Examination / Interview / Oral Test|
|For Group 2||Written Examination / Interview / Document Verification|
|For Group 3||Written Examination / Interview / Document Verification|
|For Group 4||Written Examination / Document Verification|
Jobs in APPSC 2019:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Published notification for the recruitment of candidates on various posts in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Group1, Group 2 and Group 4 posts are most desired posts by candidates from Andhra Pradesh. The minimum qualification to apply for these posts is Degree in any Discipline from the recognized university. Apart from the above mentioned posts APPSC also recruit contenders on following posts.
- Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges
- Assistant Engineers
- Assistant Research Officer
- Research Assistant
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors
- Child Development Project Officer
- Marketing Assts
- Medical Officer
- Fisheries Development Officers
- Port Officers
- Electrical Inspectors
- Museum Curator
- Deputy Surveyors
- Drug Inspectors
- Computer Draughtsman Grade –II
- Town Planning Assistants
- Statistical Officers
- Senior Stenographers
It Just Got Harder To Find A Job In Your State: Get State PSC Notifications Here
Applying Process for APPSC Notification:
- At first step, you may visit official website of organization that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Press on “Notifications” head accessible at mid of page.
- Choose link concerning APPSC Notification 2019.
- Go through all details as listed in APPSC 2019 Notification.
- Now, you may fill APPSC Application Form as per requirements.
- Upload essential documents along with APPSC Online Application Form.
- Submit your form & access hard copy of it for further need.
- Contenders have to fill application form which can be downloaded through official portal.
- Fill all essential details in APPSC Application Form as per need.
- After that, you may attach all attested copies of certifications and documents & passport size photograph.
- Enclose your form in envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the posts of…………” and send it to the postal address.
Must Check This Link For Daily Updates: Employment News- Latest Updates
APPSC Notification 2019:
Every year Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission releases many jobs notification for various posts. As every year, this year also the organization is all set to release employment news for eligible candidates to get them hire on vacant posts. Here below you can see the list of APPSC Latest Notification:
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service
- Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service
- Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service
- Deputy Supdt. of Jails (MEN) in A.P. Jail Service
- Divisional Fire Officers in Fire & Emergency Services
- District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service
- District Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service.
- District Employment Officer in Employment Service
- Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer in A.P. Treasury & Accounts Service
- Deputy Registrar in A.P. Cooperative Service
- District Panchayat Raj Officers in Panchayat Raj Service
- Regional Transport Officers in A.P. Transport Service
- District Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service.
- District B.C. Welfare Officer in B.C. Welfare Service
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer in in A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service
- Lay Secretary / Administrative Officer in Medical and Health
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service
- Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. Local Fund Audit Service
APPSC Notification 2019:
Those desirous to make their career in government sector, they must checkout all Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification. We have provided all details about APPSC Online Notification.
You may check all latest Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Notification from here. After checking all eligibility norms, you may enroll for latest Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment.
To Get Latest Recruitment Directly In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
All details about APPSC Notification 2019 are well placed on this page. You may bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates about recruitment, application form, APPSC Exam Dates, Admit Card, exam pattern, APPSC syllabus and others.