Those candidates, who are going to appear in PO/MT/Clerk/SO CWE-VIII & RRB Exam, they must check IBPS Notification from this page. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced the exam dates of PO/MT/Clerk/SO CWE-VIII & RRB exam.
Organization is going to conduct IBPS Specialist Officer (CRP SPL-VIII) Preliminary Examination on 29-12-2018 and 30-12-2018. IBPS SO Main Exam will be held on 27-01-2019. Do On-line registration from 06-11-2018 to 26-11-2018.
Things To Be Kept In Mind!!
Contenders who match IBPS eligibility criteria for these examinations may open official online link ibps.in and may read IBPS Notification 2019 for getting complete information. IBPS CWE is organized to test eligibility of appliers for different posts in Public Sector Banks.
For further details about IBPS Notification 2019, you need to scroll down the entire page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Please have a look at the below segment……
PSBs – CWE PO/MT-VIII, CWE CLERK-VIII & CWE SPL-VIII:
|Probationary Officers||Clerks||Specialist Officers|
|Preliminary Examination||13.10.2018 14.10.2018 20.10.2018 21.10.2018||08.12.2018 09.12.2018 15.12.2018 16.12.2018||29.12.2018 30.12.2018|
RRBs – CWE RRB-VII (Officers) and CWE RRB-VII (Office Assistants):
|Preliminary Examination||Officer Scale I and Office Assistants: 11.08.2018, 12.08.2018, 18.08.2018, 19.08.2018, 25.08.2018, 01.09.2018|
|Single Examination||Officers Scale II & III: 30.09.2018|
|Main Examination||Officer Scale I: 30.09.2018|
Office Assistants: 07.10.2018
IBPS Exam Dates 2019
IBPS RRB Notification 2019:
IBPS RRB Exam is conducted for Officer Scale I, Officer Scale II, Officer Scale III and Office Assistants Posts. Officer Scale I and Office Assistants Exams are organized in two tiers while Officers Scale II & III exam is the Single Examination.
Preliminary Exams for Officer Scale I and Office Assistants will be held on 11.08.2018, 12.08.2018, 18.08.2018, 19.08.2018, 25.08.2018, 01.09.2018, and Main Exam on 30.09.2018 for Officer Scale I and on 07.10.2018 for Office Assistants.
IBPS PO/MT Notification 2019:
IBPS PO/ MT Exam are conducted to appoint candidates for Probationary Officer / Management Trainee Posts in Government Banks. Examination is organized in two tiers such as Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
IBPS conducts the exam for Probationary officer in the month of Oct/Nov and process of filling up the online application form will be started in the month of July/August.
This year, Prelim exam will be held on 13.10.2018 14.10.2018, 20.10.2018, 21.10.2018 and Main Examination will be held on 18.11.2018.
IBPS Clerk –VIII Notification 2019:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection organizes IBPS Clerk Exam every year in two parts. In this online examination questions will be asked from different topics such as reasoning, general awareness, English language, quantitative aptitude, computer knowledge, and professional knowledge etc.
This year preliminary exam will be held on 08.12.2018, 09.12.2018, 15.12.2018 16.12.2018. Main Exam will be held in next year on 20.01.2019. Candidates, who qualify prelims, will be called for Main Exam only. Shortlisted candidates may participate for recruitment in various PSB’s on basis of their Merit.
IBPS SPL-VIII Notification 2019:
For recruiting talented individuals against vacancies of I.T. Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer, IBPS SO Exam will be held this year.
This exam will be of 200 marks and having 200 questions. This year, Preliminary Examination will be conducted on 29.12.2018 & 30.12.2018 and shortlisted candidates will be invited for Main Exam on 27.01.2019.
IBPS Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019:
Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. So, keen contenders may go through the eligibility norms stated below.
- Applier must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should have graduation or post graduation degree in any stream from the well recognized university or institute.
- Age of the applicant should be between 20 to 28 years.
- If, candidates belong to any reserved community such as SC/ ST/ OBC, relaxation will be given as per the rules and regulation of the organization.
- Candidates may collect more info from the notification, which are provided on this page and fill IBPS Registration form without making any mistake.
|IBPS Preparation Material|
|IBPS Study Material||Online Practice Test for IBPS|
|IBPS Question Papers||IBPS Syllabus|
|IBPS Sample Paper||IBPS Exam Preparation Tips|
|IBPS Interview Questions and Answers|
IBPS Selection Procedure 2019:
- IBPS selection procedure will be based on online exam, personal interview and other way of recruitment procedure that is well mentioned below… IBPS Common Written Exam (CWE)
- Aspirants need to appear for personal interview round. Candidates will be called by Bank for Documents Verification (DV).
- After successfully organized Documents Verification (DV) round appointment letter issued by the concern Bank.
Recruitment in PSB’s By IBPS
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is the only selection committed for recruitment of individuals against Bank PO jobs, Bank Clerk Jobs, Bank SO Jobs and Bank RRB Jobs. IBPS Notification is released for different posts separately and common written examination is organized. As per the marks of appliers and cut off marks, 21 banks release their merit list. According to this merit, selection of brilliant candidates is done in Public Sector Banks.
Facts about Institute of Banking Personnel Selection!!!
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection generally known as IBPS is come into existence in 1984 and was considered as the largest authority which conducts PO / Clerk / SO / CWE exam every year.
- It is an autonomous recruiting body that executes the Common Written Exam (CWE) for each of these posts i.e., Probationary Officers (PO), Specialist Officers (SO) and Clerks separately once in a year.
- Most of all Public sector Banks are associated with this organization and Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) organizes exam for these twenty one Public Sector Banks.
Check Here: List Of Banks Under IBPS
Why You Need To Clear IBPS Exam And IBPS Interview?
If you want to work as employee in Banks for post of PO (Probationary Officers), Clerk and SO (Specialist Officers), it’s essential to qualify IBPS Common Written Exam (CWE). After qualifying this test, candidates will be called for Interview. Those, who will be able to crack Interview, can be recruited for suitable post in any above stated banks.
Quick Links For IBPS Selection Process:
How to fill IBPS Exam Online Application Form 2019?
Contenders, who fulfilling the above eligibility criteria mentioned in IBPS Notification and want to make their career in banking sector with any of the bank listed above, may apply for IBPS Notification. Contenders are required to read instructions that are mentioned here before filling the online Registration form.
- Firstly you are required to visit the official web portal of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in
- This will take you to the homepage where you have to press “relevant link” as per your search.
- You will be navigated to a new page where you have to fill Online Application Form carefully with all the required information.
- After then aspirants are required to upload scanned relevant documents. Next, step is to recheck the entered details and then press “submit” button.
- After that, candidate should take hard copy of IBPS Online Registration Form.
Career in Banking Sector:
Everyone wants a secure future and for this, a permanent job is must. That’s why most of us want to join Government Banks for safe future. Government Banks provides financial and economical growth. Indian Banking sector is one of the best established sectors. It offers good salary along with an awesome career growth. Also bank employees are admissible for other allowances.
Willing To Make Career In Banking Section: Visit This Link
Why you should choose Banking Jobs?
Banks provide High salary, loan on low rate of interest, safety on working time, medical benefits, Pension, Tax advantages and Accommodation, HRA, DA, and Travelling Allowances for Staff etc. Government also provides other facilities to bank employees. We generally can’t get these facilities in other sectors. That’s why it’s good to be a part of banks for a safe future.
Searching For More Bank Jobs With High Paid Up: Hit Here
IBPS Salary Details
Candidates, who are appointed for post of Clerk, can get approx Rs. 14626.80/- per month as salary, for post of Probationary Officers approx Rs. 37,107/- Per month and for post of Specialist Officers Rs. 28100 & 25700/- per month as salary. Increment is provided to applicants time to time. Candidates may also admissible for other allowances and perks as per rules of organization.
Know More About: Bank Salary Structure
Banks, In Which You Can Get Recruited
|Bank Name||Official site|
|Bank of Baroda||www.bankofbaroda.co.in|
|State Bank of India||www.sbi.co.in|
|Indian Overseas Bank||www.iob.in|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||www.obcindia.co.in|
|Punjab National Bank||www.pnbindia.in|
|Bank of India||www.bankofindia.com|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||www.psbindia.com|
|Bank of Maharashtra||www.bankofmaharashtra.in|
|Union Bank of India||www.unionbankofindia.co.in|
|Central Bank of India||www.centralbankofindia.co.in|
|United Bank of India||www.unitedbankofindia.com|
Go through the above mentioned Official Link to know more about IBPS Notification 2019. Dear visitors, stay connected with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain the remaining information.
You can also subscribe our free email service to collect the recent updates about IBPS Exam 2019 Notification, IBPS CWE Notification, IBPS PO/MT notification or IBPS PO/MT 2019 notification and IBPS PO notification.