Syndicate Bank Recruitment
Latest Bank Notification has announced as Syndicate Bank Recruitment. Eligible contenders can apply now to fill 76 jobs of Temporary Attenders and Part Time Sweepers. Applications are invited from career oriented candidates who have a desire to groom their career in banking sector. To grab a chance to recruit for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 aspirants must follow the applying procedure as customized below.
Crucial Points of This page:
|Name and vacancy distribution district wise||Qualification Needed for Syndicate Bank Job|
|Age Limitations and Relaxation Details||Mode of Enrollment|
|Applying procedure For Syndicate Bank Online Recruitment|
|Essential Date to Keep In Mind||Significant Note|
Interested candidates who wish to apply for Bank Government Jobs must send their filled application form till the closing date that is 25/01/2017. Keen contenders who have a dream to get recruited for Government jobs can fetch full fledge information about Syndicate Bank Jobs by scrolling this web page which is well equipped by our talented team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Temporary Attenders
- Part Time Sweepers
Vacancy Distribution According to districts:
|Districts||Temporary Attenders||Part Time Sweepers|
- For Attenders Post: 10th Standard from any recognized board.
- For Part Time Sweepers Post: Passed in 5th Standard or equivalent qualification.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Restriction on Age as on 01/04/2016:
|Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|18 years||26 years|
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification: Get Advertisement Details
Relaxation On Age For Syndicate Bank Vacancy:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates: 5 years.
- Other Backward Classes candidates: 3 years.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) category candidates
- 15 years for SC/ST
- 13 years for OBC and
- 10 years for General.
- Ex-Servicemen: 3 years.
- Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands and who are not re-married – 35 years (up to 40 years for members of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes)
What will Be the Hiring Process?
Eligible candidates who are going to apply for government vacancies they need to undergo a written test. The date and centre of written test will be informed to the eligible candidates individually.SC / ST / OBC / PHS, Ex-servicemen and other categories candidates will given selection as per rules of the bank.
Get Success Tips To Crack Bank Exam:
Essential Steps to Fill Syndicate Bank Application Form:
- Willful candidates who are interested to apply for Latest jobs in banking sector, firstly log in on to the official website of bank that is www.syndicatebank.in.
- Then on the home page select ‘career’ tab given at the bottom of the page.
- Now you reach the page containing various current vacancies, where you need to hit on “Empanelment of the Attenders and Part Time Sweepers (PTS) to work on Temporary Basis, RO, Vijayapura” link and open the PDF File.
- Now read all the instructions very carefully and download the application format.
- Then candidates must take a print out of format of application form.
- After this candidates must fill it with all the important details as prescribed in the notification.
- Now aspirants must attach all the relevant documents with it and also affix a recent passport size photograph in the application form.
- Finally candidates must send this filled application form to the address as tailored below.
The Asst. /Deputy General Manager,
Syndicate Bank, Regional Office,
Personnel Cell, VIJAYAPURA-586109
Important Date to Be Noted:
Last Date to send filled application form to the postal address: 25/01/2017
Candidates who are going to apply For Syndicate Bank 2017 must go through the Official Notification with full concentration. All the candidates are suggested to avail other necessary details regarding bank jobs through this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Bank Admit Card|
|How to Prepare for Bank exam||Bank Result|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Exam Coaching Institutes|
Syndicate Bank Recruitment
Job Openings in Banking Sector!!! Get Syndicate Bank Recruitment Notification from Here… Syndicate Bank has issued a vacancy notification for 64 vacant positions of Part Time Sweeper Posts. Candidates, who wish to be the part of this organization and looking for Syndicate Bank vacancies, so here on this single page you may get all latest Syndicate Bank advertisement. Before applying to Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017, Candidates need to check the below mentioned table and visit the suitable link. Read all the instructions and apply accordingly.
As per the latest Syndicate Bank Notification, organization is going to recruit hard working and eligible candidates for sweeper vacancy. Basically it considered as one of the oldest and major commercial banks of India. Through this vacancy, it becomes great platform for those talented candidates who want to grab Syndicate Bank jobs. To get Job in this Bank, you need to qualify the written exam first. Thereafter, selected ones will be called for Interview and / or other process for further selection. Check the below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more details regarding Syndicate Bank career.
Syndicate Bank Notification Details:
|Name of Organization||Syndicate Bank|
|Name of Post||Sweepers (PTS) Posts|
|Education Qualification||5th class|
|Total No.of Posts||64|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Last Date To Apply||25th January 2017|
Syndicate Bank vacancies:
|Name of the District:||Number of Posts|
|East Godavari||32 Posts|
To apply for Recruitment in Syndicate Bank, you must have pass in 5th Standard and candidates should not have passed intermediate or 12th or 10 + 2 Examination.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Applying aspirants should not be below 18 years and maximum age is 26 years. Various age relaxations provided to some reserved categories by the Government of India as per their rules and norms.
Selected candidates in the said vacant posts will get attractive amount of salary by bank committee.
Selection of candidates for the LIC jobs will depend on performance in test organized by the selection team of Syndicate Bank.
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Steps to apply for Syndicate Bank Online Application Form:
Candidate who wishes to apply for any Syndicate vacancy may apply through online mode. We are providing complete information. Have a look…
- Firstly, Log on the Official Website of the organization that is www.syndicatebank.in
- After appearing on the homepage, select “Careers” tab which is given at the end of the page.
- Candidates, now from the next page you need to choose “Announcement” link which is available in the front of “Empanelment of the Part Time Sweepers (PTS) to work on Temporary Basis, RO, and Visakhapatnam”.
- Then a new screen will come out with the information of said post notification regarding the recruitment will appear , read the notification carefully and if you are interested then go further for the applying option by hitting on the online application form.
- Now fill the Syndicate Application Form in proper manner and upload scanned images of passport size photograph, signature and other required documents.
- Check the application form again and then send to the postal address given below.
- Lastly, take a print out of the application form for further use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
The Asst./Deputy General Manager,
SyndicateBank, Regional Office,
Personnel section,Pawan Commercial Complex,
Daba Gardens, Main Road, Visakhapatnam 530020
Last date to fill application: 25th January 2017
Job seekers may go through Official Notification to obtain more facts and details concerning LIC Recruitment 2017.