Syndicate Bank Recruitment
Latest Bank Notification has proclaimed as Syndicate Bank Recruitment to undertake prestigious positions. Most effective contenders can apply now to fill 99 jobs of Manager and Technical Officer. Online Applications are welcomed from skilled and talented candidates so candidates who wish to boost up their career in banking sector can apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017.
Crucial Points of This page:
|Details of the Vacant Vacancies||Qualification and Age Required for Syndicate Bank Job|
|Salary Details||Application Fee|
|Mode of Enrollment||Exam Pattern and Examination Centres|
|Simple Way To Apply For Syndicate Bank Online Recruitment||Important Date and Note Taken Into Consideration|
Job seekers who are searching for Latest Bank Jobs they must submit their online application form before the last date that is 14/03/2017. The complete acknowledgement about Syndicate Bank Vacancies can be attained by scrolling this web page as maintained by our dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment
Syndicate Bank Vacancy:
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|Manager (Law) MMGS-II||12|
|Manager Credit (CA) MMGS-II||31|
|Manager (Security) MMGS-II||35|
|Technical Officer (Civil) JMGS-I||15|
|Technical Officer (Electrical)||06|
Essential Qualification Required and Age Criteria:
|Name of the post||Vital Qualification||Age|
|A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)||21 to 35
Credit (CA) MMGS-II
|An Officer with 05 years commissioned service in the Army/Navy/Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/DSP with 05 years of service or Officers of identical rank in Para Military Forces with 05 years’ service. Territorial Army Officers should have minimum 05 years of embodied service.||25 to 45
|Qualified Chartered Accountant||21 to 30
Officer (Civil) JMGS-I
|B-Tech /BE Degree in Civil with minimum 50% aggregate mark. (min 45% marks For SC/ST/OBC/PWD )|
|B-Tech /BE Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 50% aggregate marks. (For SC/ST/OBC /PWD min 45%)|
Want More Law Jobs: Get Here
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age Relaxation Details:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities (VI/HI/OH): 10 years
- Persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J & K: 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 5 years
Syndicate Bank Recruitment Advertisement 2017: Download PDF
Salary Offered Per Month:
Appointed candidates for Syndicate Bank Job Notification will get impressive pay scale per month as….
|Name of the post||Per Month Pay Scale|
|Manager (Law) MMGS-II||Rs.23700-42020/-|
|Manager Credit (CA) MMGS-II|
|Manager (Security) MMGS-II|
|Technical Officer (Civil) JMGS-I||Rs.31705-45950/-|
|Technical Officer (Electrical)|
***Various Allowances such as Dearness Allowance (DA), HRA, Medical Aid, Leave Fare Concession and perquisites like conveyance, Quarters in lieu of HRA, etc. are also provided along with basic pay as per the rules of the Bank.
Application Fee Charges for Syndicate Bank Jobs:
|Amount||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Charges||Intimation Charges||Intimation Charges + Application Fee|
Enrollment Process For Syndicate Bank Career:
- A written test/ interview/ Group Discussion will be planned by the bank to recruit the professional’s candidates for latest jobs in banking sector.
- No TA/DA will be reimbursed to the aspirants who are appearing for selection process.
Syndicate Bank Exam Pattern:
|Test Names||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning||50||25|| 2 hours
|Professional Knowledge relevant to the post||50||100|
Read Out Below Given Tips For Bank Exam/ Interview:
Syndicate Bank Exam Centres:
Steps to fill Syndicate Bank Online Application Form:
- To recruit for Syndicate Bank Vacancies, candidates must go and open the official website of Bank that is www.syndicatebank.in
- After this candidates press on “Career” tab as available at the bottom of home page.
- Then hit on “Recruitment of Specialist officers” link and follow the “Announcement” link to open the PDF File.
- Now read the Syndicate Bank Notification and satisfied candidates must “Apply Online” link to fill Online Application Form.
- Now candidates must fill it with all the true and reliable information.
- After that aspirants must upload all the scanned documents/testimonials as asked in the form
- Then candidates must press on “Submit” button after completing the application form in all manners.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Notable Dates for Vacancy in banking sector:
|Commencing Date To Apply Online||01/03/2017|
|Closing Date To Submit Syndicate Bank Application Form||14/03/2017|
Avail Now: Latest Bank Jobs
To acquire vital and significant details about Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 applicants are advised to read the Official Notification and remain in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
NAL Recruitment 2017 – National Aerospace Laboratories Technical Vacancy
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 – 3678 Group-5 & Female Supervisor Jobs Advt
Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017 – Hyd Judge (JD)@hc.ap.nic.in
Walkin In Gurgaon 2017 – Latest Walkins Jobs In Gurgaon This Week Fresher