In today’s era, Law Profession is very rapidly growing profession as it offers national and international level cases at the time of globalization and liberalization. To know the latest legal Law Jobs in India get all the updates of recruitment in government and private sector from here.
Aspirants who are interested in exploring their career in law should get the latest Law Recruitment in India from this page and then get register by submitting application form before last date. Here we are providing the latest Law Vacancies for freshers and experience holders so continue reading this page and find best Law Jobs from here.
Check Here- Law Government Jobs Updates
Both freshers & experienced aspirants can obtain current updates about the Latest LLB Jobs in Supreme Court & High Courts through this page. Here on this page we are providing you the list of latest information about LLB Jobs 2019.
To know latest Law Legal Jobs 2019 you can go through this page as it is updated time to time as per your comfort. In order to grab more details regarding Latest Law Vacancy 2019, you may scroll down this page that is designed by www.recruitmentinboxx.com for your easiness.
LLB / LLM Law Graduate Legal Government Jobs 2019 List
Contenders are required to check the below mentioned table if they want to be appointed as Government Officer in Law Department or any Company also, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and check the complete details as soon as possible.
|Recruitment Board||Post Name||No. of Posts||Last Date|
|Allahabad High Court Recruitment||[C/D Cadre + Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service (UPHJS)]||3495||26-12-2018 +|
|Delhi Judicial Service Exam||Judicial Service||50||22-12-2018|
|JPSC Recruitment||Civil Jude (Junior Division)||107||24-12-2018|
|HITES Recruitment||Engineer/Manager & Other Posts||100+||10-12-2018|
Latest Law Vacancy
Applicants having LLB (Bachelor of Laws) Degree, Law Officer / Advocate / BL / LLB Degree or pursuing Graduation in any Law subject have golden opportunity to enhance their career in same discipline. You can be appointed as Junior Court Assistant, Law Clerk cum Research Assistants, Chief Justice, Associate Justice, Circuit Judge and others in Supreme Court, High Court and District Court on satisfactory grade pay. Apart from it, there are huge number of Latest LLB Govt Jobs and Jobs for LLM Graduates in Private as well as in Government sectors.
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 Latest 197 Civil Judge Posts
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2019 | 3554 C/D Cadre, UPHJS Notice
- Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2018-19 Notification, Important Dates
- JPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 Jharkhand PSC (107 सिविल जज) Vacancy, Apply
- HITES Recruitment 2018-19 Apply 100+ Engineer/Manager & Other Posts
- WBPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 West Bengal PSC (35 Posts) Apply Online
- Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018-19 Latest 29 Sports Trainee Jobs
- IIIT Allahabad Recruitment 2018-19 | iiita.ac.in Project Asst Vacancy Advt
- UKPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Uttarakhand 14 Civil Judge (CJ-JD) Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Apply Online (3047) Allopathic MO/CJ Bharti
Supreme Court Vacancies:
- Junior Court Assistant
- Law Clerk cum Research Assistants
- Chief Justice
- Associate Justice
- Circuit Judge
High Court Judge Vacancies:
Apart from it, we have provided the complete list of Approved strength, Working Strength and Vacancies of Judges in the Supreme Court of India and the High Courts.
District Court Vacancies
- District Legal Services
- Member In Permanent Lok Adalat
- P. Higher Judicial Services
- Group C Post
- Assistant Grade – III
- Junior Administrative Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Peon, Typist, Typist Copyist
- Junior Judicial Assistant
- Junior Clerk, Junior Typist & Salaried Amin
- Sweeper, Waterman
- Office Assistant
Career openings in Law
There are many government and private organizations such as supreme courts, high courts, district courts, consumer forums and banks etc, which invites application forms time to time for filling up various posts in law departments. Below, we are providing the name of some Law Jobs, which you get after law degree.
|Assistant Law Officer||District Judge|
|Legal Assistant||Assistant Legal Adviser|
|Project Manager||Project Officer|
|Contract Specialist||Legal Manager|
|Collection/Recovery Manager||Law Officer|
|Senior Legal officer||Legal Associate/Legal Associate|
|Teachers||Junior legal Officer|
|Management Consultant||Legal Executive|
Candidates also hired as commissioned officers in law departments of Indian Army, Navy and Air force. They perform courts of enquiry and court military of service employees as per law. On other hand, fresher’s Law Graduates are appointed next to non-gazetted posts generally equal to post of Assistant in Secretariat such as Legal/Judicial Translators, Legal Assistants etc.
For Weekly Employment Highlights: Check Here
Pay Scale of Law Officers:
- A lawyer, who wants to start working in a court, can get a stipend of Rs 5000 to Rs 40,000 which is depending upon the advocate he is associated with
- A law graduate who is working with Legal Process Outsourcing receives can earn attractive salary in the range of Rs 20,000 and Rs 50,000.
- It is a very high paying profession, but defends largely on the ability, reputation and success of the candidate.
Legal Jobs in Private Sector 2019
Those candidates who have freshers or experienced with law degree and are willing to get job in a reputed organization they have large number of choices. Candidates can select their best suitable job from page and apply for same immediately. There are various organizations who want to hire law holders. Some of the organizations name is provided in below section who recruits dedicated and skilled candidates, who have degree in law.
- Multi- Locational Power Distribution Company
- Orissa High Court
- EDCIL (India) Limited
- Maharashtra Housing & Area Development Authority
- LVB Bank
- Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority
- Competition Commission Of India
- Ferro Scrap Nigam Limited
To Find Upcoming Jobs By Organization: Hit Here
LLB/ LLM Jobs for Freshers 2019:
Law is one of popular career choices in our country for a long time. It is not compulsory to become lawyer while having Law degree; there are various job opportunities in law such as patent laws, corporate laws, etc. Willing contenders, who are interested in exploring their profession in law may get latest Law Jobs notification on this page and apply for them by submitting application form prior to end date. Here we are giving all latest Law Jobs for law freshers and experienced holders to enhance career in required organization.
You Can Easily Get Best Jobs According To Specified Category
|Bank Jobs||Sarkari Naukri|
|SSC Online||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||PSC Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
Career Options For Law Graduates
Candidates, who are looking for Law Jobs 2019, can check this page to know about the entire vacancy notifications released in Govt. and Private Sector. There is a large number of Career Opportunities In Law such as LLB jobs, LLM Jobs, so candidates who hold the law degree can apply for the suitable job to enhance their career in a terrific way.
- Human Rights
- Family Law Civil/Criminal
- Real Estate
- Intellectual property /Patent
Requirements for Law Jobs Opportunities 2019
From last few years, legal profession is being chosen by the students in large number. Therefore there is a strategic and substantial change in this field. LLB and LLM degree holders not figure themselves in only courts but also get jobs corporate houses, legal agencies, legal firms etc. A person having traits and passion in this field can easily make Career in Law, so please have a look to the requirements once.
- Candidates who are interested to make their profession in this field can do either a 3 year law course after graduation in any stream or 5 years’ course after 12th standard.
- 3 years’ course is now providing a way to 5 years,’ one which is seen as good option.
- Most of colleges provide 3 years’ course only for those who have graduate degree in something other than law
- or working professionals who want to do an LLB as additional qualification.
Search Jobs According To Your Qualification
Dear aspirants, we hope that this page will help you in finding best option which makes your future bright. We will update this page with Law Jobs In India, so candidates are advised to stay connected with us through this page and don’t miss any current and upcoming notification of Law Jobs. You can also bookmark this page, using CTRL+D.
Here we the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com providing you a range of career options in this field through which applicants can check entire details by following the respective link mentioned in table of Law Jobs and apply for the best suitable job accordingly. Candidates, if you have any other degree than, you can also get information regarding it through our web portal.