Karnataka High Court Recruitment
Once again Karnataka High Court has come up with its latest 38 Typist/Law Clerk Posts. The Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 notification has been released in April to notify the candidates about all the eligibility criteria which is well described below.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019
The closing date for Karnataka High Court Job Recruitment has been fix to be on 08th May 2019 and 22.04.2019 for the posts of Typists and Law Clerk respectively. We have brought the whole information regarding the job openings here.
Candidates can get entire details regarding Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 by scrolling down the page which is well created by the expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Karnataka High Court Recruitment
Karnataka High Court Vacancies
- Typists: 18 Posts
- Law Clerk – Cum – Research Assistants: 20 posts
Karnataka High Court Jobs-Qualification Required
- Typists: The applier must have a Degree in Science / Arts / Commerce / Business Management / Computer Applications from a recognized University with minimum of 55% marks. The candidates should also have passed Senior Grade Typewriting examination in English and Kannada with knowledge of operating Computers.
- Law Clerk–Cum–Research Assistants: The applier must have degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by Law in India with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with enrollment as an Advocate in Karnataka State Bar Council. Also, the applier must have knowledge of operation of computers.
Find More Latest: Law Jobs
Age Limits for Karnataka High Court Vacancy
- 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Category-I of other Backward Classes.
- 38 years in the case of persons belonging to Category II-A / II-B / III-A / III-B of other Backward Classes; and
- 35 years in the case of others.
Law Clerk–Cum–Research Assistants:
- The Appliers must not have completed the age of 30 years as on the last date of application
- The candidates shall pay an Application Fee of Rs. 250/-
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Category-I/ Physically Challenged, shall pay an Application Fee of Rs.100/- for the post of Law Clerk–Cum–Research Assistants.
- Fee must be paid till 13.05.2019 (within Bank’s working hours)
- No application Fee for Typist Posts
|Typists||Get Official Notification|
|Law Clerk–Cum–Research Assistants||Get Official Notification|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Process
- Typists: Selection of candidates will be made in accordance with the High Court of Karnataka Service (Conditions of Service and Recruitment) Rules, 1973, as amended from time to time and the High Court of Karnataka Service (Direct Recruitment by Selection) Rules, 1984, as amended from time to time.
- Law Clerk–Cum–Research Assistants: The selection of the appliers will be done on the basis of academic record, achievements in co-curricular activities and performance in the interview.
Get Here For Civil/Dist. Judge Pre-Main Pattern: Karnataka High Court Syllabus
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019?
- Visit the official website of the court which is karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Follow “Notifications” tab visible in menu bar and press on “Recruitments” option from drop- down list.
- Now choose the appropriate link concerned with Typists and Law Clerk–Cum–Research Assistants posts.
- Now read High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Advertisement carefully
- Go back to previous page and press on “Hit here to Apply Online” link (For Typists posts)
- To apply for Law Clerk–Cum–Research Assistants, appliers have to download the Application format from the Official notification.
- After taking print of the application format, you have to fill it with the required details.
- Now attach the application with all the documents.
- Now send the application completed in all respects to the address mentioned belo before the closing date mentioned below…
High Court of Karnataka
Find More Upcoming: Karnataka Jobs
- Last date to apply online for Typists: 08-05-2019
- Last date to receive application for Law Clerk: 22.04.2019
To grab more details related to Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, you need to check its Official Link which is well highlighted above. You may follow our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to receive updated information directly into your mailbox.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Karnataka High Court Admit Card||Karnataka High Court Results|
|High Court Recruitment||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|