Karnataka High Court Admit Card
Karnataka High Court Admit Card is available now !!! Authorities of Karnataka High Court has released list of candidates eligible for viva-voce for post of translators vide notification No. HCE 145/2016.
KHC Translators Hall Ticket Released
Candidates who are shortlisted and going to participate in VIVA-VOCE must carry Karnataka High Court Translators Admit Card along with you as without it no candidates are allowed to participate in Viva-Voice round.
Download KHC Translators Hall Ticket
Contenders can download their Karnataka High Court Translators hall Ticket through online mode from official site by using Application No. and Date Of Birth. One can also download Karnataka High Court Translators Viva-Voice Admit Card by navigating through direct link.
Candidates are advice to go through this page to fetch all details related to exam and Karnataka High Court Admit Card 2018-2019 which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recuitmentinboxx.com.
Karnataka High Court Admit Card 2018
Steps to Download Karnataka High Court Admit Card 2018
Those aspirants who want to download Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Hall ticket are supposed to follow the basic instructions:
- Firstly, candidates must visit to the official website i.e. www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in to download Karnataka High Court 2018 Admit Card
- After reaching to the home page, move you cursor toward “Notification” tab given at the right side
- There you need to hit on “Notification Regarding Viva-Voce and re-download the Viva-voce Intimation Letter to the post of Translators on 01-09-2018” link
- New page appear, select “To Re-Download Viva-Voce Intimation Letter – Press Here” link
- Karnataka High Court VIVA-VOCE Hall Ticket login page will be displayed.
- Enter your application no. and date of birth in required space.
- Your KHC Admit Card will be visible to you, check the complete details.
- At last take hard copy of Karnataka High Court Translators Viva-Voice hall ticket for future use.
KHC Viva-Voce Admit Card
Various applicants have applied for Translators jobs in Karnataka High Court. Eligible contenders have participated in written exam. Now those contenders who have qualified the exam and shortlisted in the merit list are required to appear for viva voice.
All the shortlisted applicants, will be called for viva voice which is going to held on 01-09-2018 must carry KHC Viva-Voce Hall Ticket in the premises of the Hon’ble High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru-560001.
Get Here: Karnataka High Court Syllabus
Documents to Bring for Viva- Voice
Candidates who are going to participate in viva -voice round must need to bring following original as well as one set of photocopies of enlisted documents
- e-Call Letter
- Documents, in original, for verification
- 2 copies of recent passport size photograph, an original id with clear photograph
- Matriculation/Secondary School Examination certificate
- Educational Certificate (s) i.e. Degree/ Diploma/Provisional Certificate (in original) from a recognized University in support of your Educational Qualification
- Certificate of recognition/approval
- SC/ST/OBC/Ex.S/PH Certificates
- Service Certificate
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Discharge Certificate
- Certificates in support of claim regarding experience
- Others as required
Also Know Here: How To Study While Doing Job
Translators Viva-Voce to be held: 01-09-2018 at 9.00 A.M
Candidates, those who want to download Karnataka High Court Admit Card 2018 directly must go through the official link which is well highlighted above. For more updates and any interesting facts keep visiting to our site www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Karnataka High Court Recruitment||Karnataka High Court Results|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How to Manage Time during Exams|
|Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|