Scholarship in India
Government Of India has initiated a number of Scholarship in India for students who want to pursue their education after 10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ Post Graduation etc. Students fulfilling Scheme guidelines of various Ministries are eligible to apply for Fellowships.
From this single page, you can get the List of Fellowships for Indian Students. There are various type of Scholarship Scheme in India such as Central Schemes, Central Schemes, AICTE Schemes and State Schemes.
Apply Through National Scholarships Portal!!!
National Scholarships Portal is one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled.
For acquiring more details regarding Scholarship in India 2019, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Have a look below for Fellowships in India!!!
Scholarship in India
List of Active Scholarships
|Scholarships Name||Last Date To Apply|
|Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship||06-01-2019|
|L&T Build India Scholarship||31-12-2018|
|Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship||31-12-2018|
For SC & ST )
|Central Sector Scholarship||15-12-2018|
|UGC National Fellowship For OBC||24-12-2018|
|Uttarakhand Scholarship Form||31-12-2018|
(for Pre-Matric Scholarship
Scheme for Minority)
|Tripura Scholarship||31-12-2018 (For ST)|
State Scholarship Schemes
|Name of Scholarship||Get Scholarship Schemes Details|
|Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship||Get Details|
|Karnataka Scholarship||Get Details|
|Meghalaya Scholarship||Get Details|
|Telangana Scholarship||Get Details|
|Uttarakhand Scholarship||Get Details|
|Bihar Scholarship||Get Details|
|Kerala Scholarship||Get Details|
|Punjab Scholarship||Get Details|
|Tripura Scholarship||Get Details|
|Madhya Pradesh Scholarship||Get Details|
|Rajasthan Scholarship||Get Details|
|Uttar Pradesh Scholarship||Get Details|
University / Board Scholarship
|CBSE Scholarship||Amity University Scholarship||BSEB Scholarship|
|CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship||CCS University Scholarship||UPTU Scholarship|
|IGNOU Scholarship||WBCHSE Scholarship||NTSE Scholarship|
|UGC PG Scholarship||UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship||UGC National Fellowship For OBC|
|UGC Emeritus Fellowship||Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship||Maulana Azad National Scholarship|
|Ishan Uday Scholarship||UGC Scholarship||–|
|Aditya Birla Scholarship||HDFC Scholarship||INSPIRE Scholarship|
|Google Scholarship||L&T Build India Scholarship||Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship|
AICTE Scholarship Schemes:
|Central Scheme/ Scholarship in India Name||Scholarships Last Date|
|Ministry of Human Resource Development – AICTE|
|Pragati Scholarship Scheme For Girls (Degree) For Technical Education||Opening Soon|
|Pragati Scholarship Scheme For Girls (Diploma) For Technical Education||Opening Soon|
|Saksham Scholarship Scheme For Differenly Abled Students (Degree) For Technical Education||Opening Soon|
|Saksham Scholarship Scheme For Differenly Abled Students (Diploma) For Technical Education||Opening Soon|
List of Scholarship in India:
There are so many type of scholarship in India which is offered by private and public institutes for undergraduate, engineering, Graduation, agriculture, UGC, BD etc. We have provided detailed information about the type of scholarship.
College-Specific: Scholarship in India for engineering/ postgraduate/ PhD/ Art and other courses is suggested by individual colleges and universities for highly qualified candidates.
Merit-Based: Scholarship in India on merit based are given to candidates on the basis of their academic, artistic, athletic or other abilities, and often factor in an applicant’s extracurricular activities and community service record.
The most general merit-based scholarships, awarded by either private associations or straightly by a student’s planned college. These scholarships are compensated directly to the institution, rather than given directly to the student
Student-Specific: These types of scholarships for those contenders who are selected based upon gender, race, religion, family and medical history, or many other student-specific factors. Minority scholarships are the most common awards in this category.
Athletic: This scholarship is awarded to students who have outstanding skill in sports, so that the student will be present at the college and play the sport on a college team.
Some think that considering scholarship money for athletic rather than academic or intellectual purpose is not in society’s or colleges’ best concern.
Career-Specific: These are scholarships which are awarded to students who plan to pursue a specific field of study by a college or university.
Many schools in the United States give future nurses complete scholarships to come into the field, particularly if the student intends to work in a high-need society.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
How to Apply for Scholarship in India?
Candidates are required to follow below provided steps to fill Scholarship Online Application Form:
- Willing aspirants need to firstly log on to official website that is scholarships.gov.in.
- On home page of official website go to “Scheme” according to desirability and hit the link.
- Select “guidelines” tab written in front of above given link.
- Read all the provided instruction carefully and then select “Apply Now” button available on the page.
- Enter ID and password to login and then press “login” button.
Scholarship Fresh Application:
- Students have to hit on the option “Student Login”, on the home page of National Scholarships Portal.
- Fill up the Scholarship Application Form as per the instructions given by the system then hit on save button. After saving, student will get a “Temporary ID”.
- The system will instruct the applicant to submit his/her Temporary ID and date of birth to fill subsequent details.
- Once Scholarship registration is complete on click of submit button, a Permanent Registration ID is generated which can be used for Renewal and tracking the status of application
Scholarship Renewal Application:
- Renewal Students have to apply with their Application Id and Date of Birth which they registered previous year.
- Student can also use Forgot Application ID to retrieve their ID.
- Only those students would be able to renew who had actually got the scholarships payments last year from NSP 1.0.
- Fill the Scholarship Online Form with all details and press on “Submit” button.
Required Document for Scholarship Scheme 2019:
- Mark Sheet Xerox Copy of all Previous Years.
- Xerox Copy of Rank Card/Allotment Latter for JEE or any other equivalent Examination.
- Monthly Family Income Certificated issued by DM/SDO/BDO/Group A Government Officer and its Xerox Copy.
- Xerox Copy of Recommendation of MP/MLA to the Honorable Chief Minister expressing month to month family wage of Student.
- Self-assertion of Student with his/her Signature in regards to exhibit course of Study said Year/Semester and receipt of any Scholarship/Aid/Assistance, properly Signed by Head of Institution with Seal.
- Self-Bank Account Details (IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, Bank Name) with Photo duplicate of Bank Pass Book.
- Xerox Copy of Tuition/Admission Fee Book.
- Contact Details such as Candidate’s Mobile Number.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
FAQ Regarding Scholarship:
Question 1: Who are eligible to apply for Scholarship Schemes 2019?
Answer: Applicants fulfilling the Scheme guidelines of various Ministries are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Question 2: What is the last date for submitting applications online?
Answer: Last dates for acceptance of various scholarship applications are available in National Scholarships Portal.
Question 3: How can I apply online for scholarship?
Answer: In order to apply online, please visit the website that is www.scholarships.gov.in
Question 4: Can I edit the information already saved and up-to what time?
Answer: All the information can be edited till the closure of application form. After final submission, your application will be forwarded to the next level and application hereby cannot be edited.
Question 5: Which fields in the application form are mandatory?
Answer: Fields provided with red mark are mandatory fields.
Question 6: What happens, if I detect mistakes after forwarding the applications to the next level?
Answer: You should separately inform the mistakes detected by you to the Institute/District/Region/State.
Question 7: Do I have to fill up the online application in one sitting?
Answer: No. You can fill up the online application in as many sittings as you wish, until you are satisfied that you have entered all desirable fields correctly.
Question 8: What is UID number/Aadhaar Number?
Answer: UID number otherwise known as ‘Aadhaar’ number is Unique Identification Number given by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Also Know Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
Press above provided official link to get complete details regarding Scholarship in India 2019. Stay connected with this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete details regarding List of Fellowships for Indian Students. Follow us on Facebook & Google+ for latest updates on Scholarship for Indian Students.