Apply here for Karnataka Scholarship 2018 for ST Students!! Karnataka government has invited applications for the award of Schedule Tribe Student’s scheme to deserving candidates. Interested candidates for Karnataka Scholarship must apply before the closing date that is 31-12-2018.
Aspiring candidates are required to go through the entire eligibility norms and other important instructions if they wish to apply for Karnataka ST Scholarship. Karnataka ST student scheme aims to upgrade the merit of ST students by offering them remedial and special coaching for classes IX to XII.
To get Karnataka Post Matric Scholarship 2018 Details: Available Here!!!
Karnataka Post Matric Scholarship scheme is mainly a Centrally Sponsored Scheme implemented by the State Governments and Union Territory Administrations. It provides financial assistance to ST candidates who are in studying at post matriculation or post-secondary stage.
To get complete details about Karnataka Scholarship 2018 or process to apply for Karnataka state student scholarship, candidates must go through this page which is well furnished by our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Candidates who have passed the matriculation or higher secondary or any higher examination from a recognized University/Board are eligible to apply for Karnataka Post Matric Scholarship.
- Students pursuing correspondence courses are also eligible.
- Those who received coaching in any of the pre-examination training Centres with financial assistance from the Government will not be eligible.
- Candidates of the same parents/guardian are also eligible.
- Students whose parents’/guardians’ income does not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh per annum will be offered Prize money scholarship Karnataka.
- Employed students on leave who are not paid for the entire duration of a full time course are also eligible for ST Post Matric Scholarship Karnataka 2018.
- Candidates attained qualification such as all recognized post matriculation or post-secondary courses in recognized institutions are eligible to apply.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Additional benefits through Scheduled Tribe Scholarship in Karnataka:
- A total package amounting to Rs.19, 500/- will be offered to each student per year which comprises the following as stated below:
|Rs.11,500/- per students per year as under: Boarding & lodging charges @ Rs.700/- Per month for 10 months||Rs.7,000/-|
|Pocket Money @ Rs.200/- for 10 months||Rs.2,000/-|
|Books and Stationery||Rs.2,500/-|
- For honorarium to Principal, Experts and other incidental charges: Rs.8, 000/- to be paid per year to every student
- Additional grants shall be provided to students with disabilities as per the Karnataka government norms.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
How to Apply for Prize money scholarship Karnataka 2018 ?
Aspirants those who want to apply against SC/ ST Scholarship Karnataka are required to follow the basic steps:
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.scholarships.gov.in to apply for Karnataka State Scholarship 2018.
- On the home page, you have to Select “State” Schemes tab and Choose “Karnataka” from the appeared drop down list.
- After that you need to hit on suitable link to apply for “Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) For ST Students” under Karnataka.
- Next, you will be redirected to the Login Page where you need to Enter your Application Id, Password and Captcha as per the requirement.
- As soon as you enter login details, choose the Scholarship scheme and fill the required details to apply for Karnataka scholarship 2018.
- If you are a New User then you need to press “Register here” available at the Login Page.
- Fill all the required details in the format shown above.
- After successful registration, you can easily Login and apply for Karnataka Scholarship 2018.
- At last, candidates will receive a confirmation message to your registered email id & mobile number if they are successfully registered for Karnataka Scholarship 2018.
Direct Links To Apply For Other Stare Schemes
|Name of the state||Apply online|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Press Here|
Last date to submit the application: 31-12-2018
For rest details on Karnataka Scholarship 2018, candidates are suggested to go through the official link of the website on regular basis.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section