With the intention to give financial support to financially weak students, the Indian Institute Of Science offers KVPY Scholarship. Check here all sorts of crucial details regarding the KVPY Fellowship 2022 such as Eligibility, Amount, KVPY 2022 Application Date, KVPY 2022 Exam Date, etc.
Only those students can get amount of scholarship and other benefits of fellowship, who will clear the KVPY Aptitude Test 2022. The amount of fellowship would be different for SA, SX, SB streams. You are required to go through this page to get entire details regarding KVPY Scholarship 2022.
KVPY Fellowship 2022
KVPY Fellowship 2022 is meant for those students who are pursuing XI standard to 1st year of any undergraduate Program in Basic Sciences such as B.Sc./ B.S./ B.Stat./ B.Math./ Int. M.Sc./ M.S. in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology having aptitude for scientific research.
Candidates are suggested to check out the detailed information in concern of KVPY Scholarship 2022 by going through the instructions mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
KVPY Scholarship 2022:
Refer to the table placed below to get an overview of the KVPY Scholarship 2022:
|Scholarship Name||KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana) 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Institute of Science (IISc)|
|Streams||SA, SB, and SX|
|Exam Centres||54 Centers Pan India|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Stream SA – 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Stream SB/SX – 2 PM to 5 PM
|Question Paper Medium||Bilingual – English & Hindi Language.|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Sections||Part I & Part II. There will be four sections|
in Part I & Part II.
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Negative Marking||Part: I = 0.25 marks, Part: II = 0.50%|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
KVPY Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The detailed KVPY Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria for streams SA, SX, and SB is stated as follows:
KVPY Eligibility Criteria For Stream SA:
Students, pursuing the 11th class in Science stream during the academic year 2022 are eligible to apply for KVPY Scholarship. They must have secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Science subjects in the X Standard Board examination.
The fellowship of the students selected under this stream will be activated only if they join an undergraduate course in Basic Sciences (B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S.) in the academic year 2022 after having secured a minimum of 60% (50%for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in Science subjects in the 12th class
KVPY Eligibility Criteria For Stream SX:
12th class students (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2022 and aspiring to join the undergraduate program in Basic Sciences (B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./ Int. M.Sc/M.S.) for the 2022 session must have secured at least 80% (70% for SC/ST & PWD) marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Science subjects in 10th Board Exam and must have secured at least 60% (50% for SC/ST & PWD) marks in aggregate in Science subject in 12th class Board Exam.
KVPY Eligibility Criteria For Stream SB:
Students who are pursuing 1st year of the undergraduate program in Basic Sciences such as Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics & Biology leading to B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. during the academic year 2022. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in SCIENCE subjects (Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Mathematics) in the XII Standard Board Examination.
Looking For Latest Scholarships In India: Get Detailed Info Here
KVPY Scholarship Amount
|Basic Sciences||KVPY Scholarship|
|SA / SX / SB – during 1st to 3rd years of|
– B.Sc. / B.S. / B.Stat. / B.Math. /
Integrated M.Sc. / M.S.
|Rs. 5000||Rs. 20000|
|SA / SX / SB – during M. Sc. / 4th to|
5th years of Integrated M.Sc. / M.S.
/ M.Math. / M.Stat.
|Rs. 7000||Rs. 28000|
KVPY Application Fee
To apply for the KVPY Scholarship, candidates have to pay a particular amount of application fee as mentioned below:
- General/ OBC category: Rs. 1250/-
- SC / ST / PWD: Rs. 625/-
The payment of fees can be done through online or offline mode. If you choose to pay the exam fees Online, you can pay your fees either through Internet Banking, Credit card, or Debit card. If you choose to pay the exam fees through Challan, you will have to take a printout of Challan and make a payment in any SBI Branch.
Proceed to Apply for KVPY Scholarship 2022
Students can easily apply for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Fellowship by following a few simple instructions mentioned as follows:
- Visit the official website of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana which is www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in.
- After that applicants should choose the “Fellowships” tab which is available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Then individuals should go through the complete details and hit on the “Applications” tab to fill KVPY Scholarship Application Form.
- Now you need to create your account and KVPY Scholarship 2022 Login to it by filling in the accurate details in available spaces.
- After that, you should fill out the online Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Fellowship application form in an appropriate manner with complete details and submit the KVPY Scholarship Form.
- Then you need to re-logged in and do the online or challan payment.
- If you choose to pay the exam fees Online, you can pay your fees either through Internet Banking, Credit card, or Debit card.
- If you choose to pay the exam fees through Challan, you will have to take a printout of Challan and make a payment in any SBI Branch.
- In the end, aspirants should take the printout of the KVPY Scholarship Application Form for future requirements.
KVPY Scholarship Selection Procedure
- To earn the KVPY Scholarship, you need to clear the KVPY Aptitude Test.
- Candidates who will pass the exam will be shortlisted.
- KVPY 2022 will be conducted both in English and Hindi.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- After the aptitude test & interview process, the scholarship will be given to the selected candidates.
Candidates receiving the KVPY Fellowship will get an Identity Card so they have access to National Laboratories/ Universities that have agreed to extend special privileges like a library, laboratory facilities, etc. to KVPY Fellows on the production of the ID card.
KVPY Exam Pattern 2022
The KVPY 2022 exam will be conducted offline as well as online mode and the duration of the exam will be 3 hours. The question paper will be set in English and Hindi Languages and questions will be multiple choice. The KVPY Exam 2022 carries a total weightage of 100 marks.
|Sr. No||Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|Part I||Part II||Part I||Part II|
KVPY Cut off 2022 Expected
|KVPY Cut off for General|
|KVPY Cut off for SC/ST|
|KVPY Cut off for PWD|
KVPY 2022 Exam Center
|Jammu(Jammu and Kashmir)||Jamshedpur(Jharkhand)||Jodhpur(Rajasthan)|
|Madurai(Tamil Nadu)||Mangalore(Karnataka)||Mohali (Punjab)|
|Rourkela(Orissa)||Salem(Tamil Nadu)||Siliguri(West Bengal)|
|Kurnool(Andhra Pradesh)||Visakhapatnam(Andhra Pradesh)||Allahabad(Uttar Pradesh)|
|Belgaum(Karnataka)||Chennai(Tamil Nadu)||Chennai(Tamil Nadu)|
|Lucknow(Uttar Pradesh)||Lucknow(Uttar Pradesh)||Lucknow(Uttar Pradesh)|
KVPY Syllabus 2022
- The KVPY 2022 Exam Syllabus consists of the Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Mathematics subjects.
- The syllabus will involve the topics of the Class 10th/11th/12th and 1st year of B.Sc/BS/B. Math./B. Stat./Int.M.Sc/MS.
- No scheduled syllabus for the entrance examination.
KVPY Scholarship 2022 Important Dates
Refer to the table below to check the crucial dates related to KVPY 2022:
|Availability of online application form||August 2022|
|Last date for application form submission||September 2022|
|Uploading of admit card||October 2022|
|Date of aptitude test||November 2022|
|Publication of result||December 2022|
|Date of interview||January 2023|
|Publication of final result||April 2023|
KVPY Scholarship Contact Details
|Postal Address||The Convener|
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
Indian Institute of Science
Bangalore – 560 012
|Telephone||(080) 22932975 / 76, 23601008, 22933536|
|Fax||(080) 2360 1215|
Those, who want to grab more information related to KVPY Scholarship 2022, may go through the Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain the latest updates from time to time. If you have any queries then you can ask in the comment box provided below.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||NIRF India Ranking|
|UGC Approved Universities||Best Career Options|