Aspirants who are preparing for competitive examination like IAS, UPSC, Banks and Entrance exam etc they must be well acknowledge about all recent occurrence. Current Affairs is considers as most constructive resource through which you get to know about New Schemes & Govt Policies, Sports, which, has been introduced by Government Of India.
Through the Current Affairs 2019, individuals will get information all national as well as international events. Competitors can collect the State-Wise Current Affairs, monthly updates all recent updates.
Latest Current Affairs Highlights
Aspirants may also go through Online GK Quiz Contest with the assistance of this page. Moreover you can also check Competitive Exam Question Answers for the better preparation of your exam. The expert team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided Current Affairs 2019 for IBPS, SBI, RRB, RBI, and Defence & Intelligence etc exams.
Current Affairs for Competitive Exam
It is crucial to study Current Affairs on daily basis to make yourself updated about all recent announcement/ schemes of state or central government. Aspirants, who’re going to appear in any of competitive examination like IAS, UPSC, Banks, and Entrance exam etc, they must have proper information about New Schemes and announcement of ministry India.
Current Affairs News/ Highlights for Competitive Exam
- HRD ministry constitute sub-committee of CABE on issues of girl’s education
- Amitabh Kant Committee constituted to address NPAs in power sector
- Disability pension for defence forces at par with civilians: Government
- Government sets up expert group for suggestions on artificial intelligence policy
- Government constitutes high-level committee for water management in northeast
- Government constitutes 15th Finance Commission under chairmanship NK Singh
- Government constitutes Economic Advisory Council headed by BibekDebroy
- Government constitutes GoM to resolve IT challenges faced in GST implementation
- Sports Ministry approves constitution of Empowered Steering Committee
HIT THIS TO START: ONLINE TEST SERIES
State-Wise Current Affairs
Today’s modernize world tells us the exact and real value of staying updated with latest news, events and having knowledge of Current Affairs in our lives. Candidates who are preparing for various government exam of any state must check the State-Wise Current Affairs here.
Seriously, academic knowledge and education system has changed to tougher as compared to earlier and to crack any of the competitive exams Knowledge of Current Affairs and GK is always helpful.
Candidates who are preparing for any competitive or entrance exam like SSC, Bank, UPSC, GATE, Railway etc must go through Pratiyogita Darpan with the help of this page. It is the monthly E-Magazine which provides the latest information of all recent events.
The book consists of all information related to economy, geography, history, politics and constitution of India. Also you can download the Pratiyogita Darpan 2019 Ebooks PDF by going through the following table;
Online GK Quiz Test Series for Competitive Exams
Moreover to overcome problem of, there are a variety of apps available for smart-phone users only to present them current affairs. Although most of us yet not have smart-phone, we also may acquire the information of current affairs from News channel from TV, Internet, Magazines, books etc and we may purchase monthly edition of books to know current affairs.
Current Affairs for Government Exams
If you are applying for a reasonable job in corporate, bank or government organization, your current affairs knowledge is mostly tested. From this page you can get latest information about all ongoing events happening in business, sports, politics, education, employment, crime, and ethics so on and forth. Candidates need to qualify this section as without it he/ she can’t be able to qualifying the exam.
|Awards And Honours Current Affairs||Meetings And Summits Current Affairs|
|Science & Technology Current Affairs||Defence Current Affairs|
|Sports Current Affairs||MPPSC Current Affairs|
|TNPSC Current Affairs||Political Current Affairs|
People who are engaged in any services and business, knowledge of current affairs will further improve their job prospects. So, all the candidates must have good knowledge of Current Affairs.
GK Current Affairs
General Knowledge or Gk is the fundamental part of any government or competitive exams. Union Public Service Commission, Staff Selection Commission, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the various examinations to appoint the suitable aspirants on concerned positions.
|You Can Also Check: Latest GK Current Affairs|
Every Year, enormous aspirants participate in the UPSC/IAS/SSC exam to grab the government jobs. You can boost up your knowledge through the GK Current Affairs or you may practice online quiz to improve your general awareness.
Latest Current Affairs Highlights
- India to host meeting of WTO member countries on food security and other issues
- First National Training of trainers programme for Sendai Framework held in New Delhi.
- NPPA notifies prices of 65 essential formulations.
- Government inks MoU with Maruti Suzuki to support Skill India in automobile industry.
- As per Gk latest news, ZSI for first time compiles list of 157 alien invasive animal species.
- Andhra Pradesh inks MoU with Alphabet InC.’s X to adopt FSOC technology.
Banking and Finance Current Affairs
Almost every Government sector like Banks, PSC, Police, etc organizes competitive exams and each exam keeps the necessary section for General Awareness. Aspirants who want to enhance their career in banking sector and preparing their banking exams must check the Current Affairs for bank exams.
- GST Council Clears e-way Bill Mechanism
- Government to bear MDR charges on transactions up to Rs.2000
- HDFC Bank to raise Rs 24,000 crore through sale of shares to fund growth
- OBOPAY Gets Pre-Paid Instrument Licence from Reserve Bank of India
- SoftBank may invest $300 mn in dog-sitting app Wag
- State Bank of India awards State Bank Rewardz Scheme
- Eleventh WTO Ministerial Conference Held in Argentina
- Income Inequality Highest in India Since 1980s
- YES Bank, EIB to Co-finance $400 mn for Clean Power Projects
|Current Banking Affairs|
Railway Current Affairs
Railway Jobs are the foremost choice of every citizen as it provides outstanding salary package, facility, and other allowances. Indian Railways is fourth largest railway network across the globe as well as world’s eighth biggest employer and had 1.33143 million employees.
Not only Transportation, in terms of recruitment also it plays an important role. Candidates who are preparing for railway upcoming must study well Current Affairs for railway exams.
|Hurry Up, Get Here: Detailed Analysis Of Railway Current Affairs|
Railways Latest News & Updates/ Highlights
- Bio-toilets to be installed in all trains by 2019-end: Government…
- Government appoints Ashwani Lohani as New Chairman of Railway Board…
- Indian Railways installs Asia’s largest Solid State Interlocking system in West Bengal…
- Kacheguda: India’s ‘first’ energy-efficient railway station…
- Indian Railway’s first set of solar plant of 5 MW capacity launched…
- Project Saksham: Railways launches largest time-bound upskilling exercise for its employees…
- Indian Railways to revise flexi-fares system on premium trains…
- Indian Railways to launch 100 New Suburban Rail Services in Mumbai area…
- CCEA approves closure of Bharat Wagon and Engineering Company…
Thousands Of Job Opportunities Find As Per Qualification
As Current Affairs is that incidents happening at present and going to happen in forthcoming time which plays a major part. It is so important to be connected to the world; we all are directly or indirectly affected by what goes around us.
All competitors should know about what is going on around you every day whether it is any political, social matters or it may be related in other field like sports, Banking, Railway, and affairs that are important in various competitive examination perspectives.
The consequence of current affairs is certainly different for different people who fall in different age groups, pursue different objectives, and have different interests.
You Really Need Govt Job? Get it! Now!: Subscribe Here
Hope you’ve found this page useful, guys by reading news papers, watching news channels can also help you to retain the useful information. So, we suggest you to stay updated with not all bet at least the recent happenings, whether national and international. Stay tuned with us for getting more related updates of Current Affairs 2019, moreover you can also add this page as bookmark by pressing cntrl+D.