Railway Current Affairs 2019
Get Updates for Indian railways News! Railway Group D Exam is scheduled from September to December 2019. To crack RRB ALP/Group-D/Tech paper, update yourself with Railway Current Affairs 2019. Also, practice questions from Railway Quiz.
RRB Group-D Exam Date 2019:
This year, RRB Group D First Stage CBT is scheduled from September to December 2019 at various test locations. In RRB ALP Exam 2019, questions will be from General awareness on current affairs. To stay updated with it, refer Railway Group-D Current Affairs.
Railway ALP/Group-D/Tech Exam Dates 2019:
|Events||RRB Exam Date|
|RRB Group D Exam Date|
|First Stage CBT||September to December 2019|
|RRB ALP Exam Date|
|First Stage CBT||August 2019|
Railway Current Affairs for ALP/Group-D/Tech:
Indian Railways is a state-owned national railway system run by Ministry of Railways. It administers Railway Exam for appointment for Assistant Loco pilot & technician. So, download Railway Current Affairs PDF.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is listing all details for Railway Current Affairs 2019 for ALP/Group-D/Tech on this page. Update yourself with Railway ALP Current Affairs or RRB Technician Current Affairs.
Railway Current Affairs
Indian Railways Current Affairs 2019:
- Heritage conservation in Indian Railways
The Ministry of Railways has initiated several steps to promote heritage conservation.
- Sino-Indian Digital Collaboration Plaza.
- Railway Current Affairs 2019: A specific provision was made by the Ministry of Railways in the budget outlay for the revival of steam locomotives including restoration
- Partnership Summit to be held in Mumbai
- The Partnership Summit provides for a global platform to dialogue, debate, deliberate and engage Indian and global leaders on economic policy
- The Sino-Indian Digital Collaboration Plaza (SIDCOP) has been launched by the National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM).
- Railway Current Affairs 2019: The Uttar Pradesh Governor Shri Ram Naik inaugurated the Sanskriti Kumbh at Prayagraj.
- Introduction of a Bill to amend the Constitution (Scheduled Tribes) Order, 1950
- Indian Railways to replace the conventional coaches with modern LHB coaches
- The Indian Railways has decided to replace conventional coaches with modern LHB (Linke Hofmann Busch) design coaches in all long distance trains.
- Go Green Initiatives in Indian Railways.
- Ministry of Railways has planned to set up 1000 Mega Watt (MW) solar power by 2020-21
- 20% Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) substitution in diesel engines of Diesel Power Cars of Diesel Electric Multiple Unit (DEMU) trains
NRTI: India’s first Railway University in Vadodara dedicated to Nation.
- Railway Current Affairs 2019: Union Railways Minister Piyush Goyal has dedicated India’s first railway university to the Nation in Vadodara.
- eDrishti software launched to help Railways Minister keep track of punctuality of trains.
- On the basis of recommendation the government of Karnataka, it has been proposed to amend Constitution (Scheduled Tribes) Order, 1950
Railway MCQ Quiz Question and Answer
Railway ALP/Group-D/Tech Question and Answers:
Ques 1: Presentation of the first ever railway budget in India held in
Ques 2: Which is the shortest station name in Indian Railways?
Ques 3: Where is the wheel and axle plant of Indian Railways situated?
Start Online Test Here: Railway Quiz
Ques 4: At which of the following places Diesel Component Works is established?
Ques 5: Which train in India has the longest route length?
- Vivek Express
- Indrani Express
- Kanyakumari Express
- Bangalore Guwahati Express
Ques 6: When was the first underground railway (Metro Railway) started?
Read Out: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
Ques 7: How much distance was travelled by first train of India?
- 33 km
- 36 km
- 34 km
- 46 km
Ques 8: General Manger is responsible for
- Railway Board
- Railway Ministry
- Both railway Board and Railway Ministry
- None of these
Ques 9: The headquarters of South-Central Railways is situated at
- Mumbai (CST)
- Mumbai (Central
Ques 10: The headquarters of South-Central Railways is situated at
- Mumbai (CST)
- Mumbai (Central)
Download From Here: Railway Exam Question Papers
Ques 11: What is the rank of India in the world in terms of length of railroad network?
Ques 12: On which of the following is the longest railway bridge in India located?
- River Ganges
- Vembanad Lake
- River Brahmaputra
- Chilka Lake
Ques 13: Who of the following is known for having designed the first railway timetables?
- George Bradman
- George Bernard Shaw
- George Bradshaw
- George Brummel
Check Out, Marking Scheme: Railway Exam Pattern
Ques 14: Which of the following is the largest marshalling yard in India (also the longest in Asia)?
Ques 15: Which of the following stations was formerly known as Victoria Terminus?
- Churchgate Railway Station
- Mumbai Central
- Lokmanya Tilak Terminus
- Chhatrapathi Shivaji Terminus
Read in Detailed Way: Railway Selection Procedure
By referring Railway Current Affairs 2019, you may prepare for ALP/Group-D/Tech Exam. Stay connected with us for more updates about ALP/Group-D/Tech Exam Dates 2019.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Railway Coaching Centre||Career in Indian Railway|
|Railway Exams Preparation Books||Railway Exam Syllabus|
|Railway Interview Tips & Tricks||Railway Exams Eligibility|
|List of Railway Recruitment Board in India||More Railway Jobs|