AICTE PG Scholarship
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) provides AICTE PG Scholarship for GATE/GPAT qualified students admitted in AICTE approved programmes of M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharma. Check out all important details regarding the AICTE Post Graduation Scholarship scheme such as AICTE PG Application Form Dates, Amount, Eligibility, how to Apply Online, etc. from here.
AICTE in order to promote the development of technical education in India awards the Post Graduate Scholarship of Rs. 12,400/- per month through its AICTE Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme to full-time GATE/GPAT qualified students.
AICTE GPAT/GATE Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
Through AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme, students will be admitted to Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture, and Master of Pharmacy courses in AICTE-approved Institutions and AICTE-approved University Departments. Applying students should have valid GATE/GPAT score cards can apply.
This Scheme is to offer financial assistance to students for higher education. Those having a valid GATE/GPAT score card can apply for AICTE PG Scholarship 2022 by submitting the form through online mode. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are listing all details about AICTE GATE Scholarship / AICTE GPAT Scholarship 2022 on this page, have a look below.
AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2022 Highlights:
|Name||AICTE PG Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 12,400/-|
AICTE PG Scholarship
Objectives of AICTE Post Graduate Scheme 2022
- To build Building capacities of the youth
- Educating, enabling, and empowering them to compete in their course.
- Enhancing and formulating employment opportunities
- Boosting employment potential of students.
- Making the Scheme student-friendly.
AICTE PG Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates satisfying following norms are eligible for AICTE Post Graduate Scholarship 2022:
- This scheme is entitled only to permanent and legal residents of India.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a full-time PG programme.
- The applicant must have a valid GATE/ GPAT/CEED score at the time of admission.
- Students in the final years of dual degree integrated programmes would also be entitled to PG Scholarship from the 9th semester onwards in case they get a CGPA score of 8 or above (on a scale of 10 ) i.e. only for one year in the final year.
- It will be obligatory for every post-graduate student to undertake 8 to 10 hours (per week) of work related to teaching and research activities as assigned to him/her by the Institute including tutorials, laboratory classes, development and maintenance of laboratories, assistance in research and development activities undertaken by faculty members, maintenance and operation of Computers and other central facilities, assistance in the library, etc.
Students falling in any of the following categories are NOT eligible for this Post Graduate Scholarship:
- Those enrolled in the part-time courses may not apply for the scholarship scheme.
- Creamy layer OBC students who had qualified under the OBC category are not eligible for the GATE Scholarship.
- Those qualified under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/physically handicapped not having an authentic certificate may not apply for GATE/GPAT scholarship 2022.
AICTE PG Scholarship Reward
- The scholarship period is 24 months or till the completion of the course, whichever is earlier
- GATE / GPAT will not be considered for admission GATE / GPAT scholarship prior to or after the scholarship.
- GATE / GPAT scholarship for the completion of the course will be awarded from the date of introduction of classes/admission date (whichever later) / date of submission of the thesis
AICTE Post Graduate Scholarship Amount
|Scheme||Per month allowance|
|AICTE GATE Scholarship||Rs 12,400|
|AICTE GPAT Scholarship||Rs 12,400|
AICTE GATE/ GPAT Scholarship Selection Process
The following selection criteria will be implemented for the AICTE PG Scheme 2022:
- The scholarship amount will be disbursed to the beneficiary on a monthly basis.
- Preference will be given to the students with satisfactory academic performance and adherence to University/Institute norms/rules and regulations as applicable from time to time, certified by the Head of the Institute, and obligatory work.
- The candidate shall be required to give an undertaking stating that he/she would not leave the course midway.
- The scholarship is liable to be discontinued at any time in case of any misconduct by the beneficiary. For instance, involved in the act of ragging, misbehaving, etc.
AICTE PG Scholarship 2022 Application Procedure
Have a look at the step-by-step procedure to apply for AICTE Post Graduate Scholarship 2022:
- Visit the official website of the All India Council for Technical Education i.e. www.aicte-india.org.
- Go to the ‘Schemes’ tab available in the menu bar. A drop-down menu will appear. Select the “Student Development Schemes” option from the menu.
- A new page displaying a list of various AICTE Scholarship schemes will be opened.
- Hit on the “PG Scholarship” scheme from the given list.
- A new page will come out along with all the links regarding the AICTE Post Graduate Scholarship scheme.
- Read all the guidelines and instructions and then go to the Apply Online tab.
- The AICTE PG Scheme application form will appear in front of you.
- Fill up the online application form and complete all the details.
- Afterward, upload the requisite testimonials that are stated in the below section.
- Recheck all the details you have entered and then hit on submit tab.
- Finally, take a printout of the duly filled AICTE PG Application Form 2022 and keep it safe for further usage.
Documents Required for AICTE PG Scheme 2022
At the time of filling AICTE GATE Scholarship form, you will need the below-listed documents:
- Mark sheet of SSC/Class 10 Standard.
- Mark sheet of HSC/Class 12 Standard.
- Admission letter issued by the Centralized Admission Authority to first-year Degree/Diploma courses for the academic year 2017-18. (Compulsory)
- Scanned copy of Annual Family Income Certificate
- Paid receipt of Tuition fee for the academic year 2016-17.
- Scanned Copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book(Only Saving Bank Account in Candidate name) clearly indicating the following:
- Name of Account holder (candidate) with Photograph
- Name and Address of the Bank
- IFSC Code of the Bank
- Saving Bank Account Number of the account holder (candidate)
- Photograph of the candidate at the appropriate place and signed by Bank Manager
- Certificate Issued by the Director/Principal/HOD
- Declaration by Parents for Pragati Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Attested Scanned copy of Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
AICTE PG Scheme 2022 Dates
The last date for online applications under AICTE (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship is: Updating Soon
AICTE PG Scholarship Helpline Number
- 011-29581333, 29581338, (Only for Technical Queries)
- 011-29581119 (Only for Scheme Related Queries)
- Email: email@example.com
Visit its Official Link to access more details about AICTE PG Scholarship 2022. Keep tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more details about the latest vacancies etc.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Best Career Options|