AICTE PG Scholarship
All India Council for Technical Education is known as AICTE, invites applications for disbursement of AICTE PG Scholarship to students admitted in AICTE approved programmes of M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharma. Candidates can check way to fill AICTE PG Application Form, AICTE PG Scholarship Amount, Dates etc from here.
AICTE in order to ensure development of technical education in India awards Post Graduate Scholarship of Rs. 12,400/- per month through its AICTE Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme to full time GATE/GPAT qualified students.
Apply Online for AICTE PG Scholarship 2019
Through AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme, students will be admitted to Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture and Master of Pharmacy courses in AICTE approved Institutions and AICTE approved University Departments. Applying students should have valid GATE/GPAT score card can apply.
This Scheme is to offer financial assistance to students for higher education. Those having valid GATE/GPAT score card can apply for AICTE PG Scholarship 2019 by submitting form through online mode. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are listing all details about AICTE India Org PG Scholarship PHP on this page, have a glance below.
AICTE PG Scholarship
To apply for AICTE PG Scholarship 2019, check eligibility norms from here.
- Only GATE / GPAT Qualified applicants are eligible for Scholarship
- GATE applicants admitted in M.Tech and M.Arch and GPAT students admitted in M.Pharm Course may apply for scholarship by AICTE.
- Those enrolled in the part time courses may not apply for scholarship scheme.
- Creamy layer OBC students who had qualified under OBC category are not eligible for GATE scholarship.
- Those qualified under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/physically handicapped not having an authentic certificate may not apply for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Types Of AICTE Scholarship 2019 Offered:
|AICTE Scholarship||Number of AICTE Scholarships|
|AICTE JK Scholarship||5000|
|AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls||4000|
|AICTE Saksham Scholarship||1000|
|AICTE PG Scholarship||–|
AICTE PG Scholarship Reward:
- The scholarship period is 24 months or till the completion of the course, whichever is earlier
- GATE / GPAT will not be considered for admission GATE / GPAT scholarship prior or after scholarship.
- GATE / GPAT scholarship for the completion of the course will be awarded from the date of introduction of classes / admission date (whichever later) / date of submission of the thesis
AICTE PG Scholarship Amount 2019:
|Qualifying Exam||Per month allowance|
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
AICTE GATE Scholarship Selection Criteria:
Assortment of students is based on marks in GATE/ GPAT examination 2019.
Bank Account Details for Disbursement of Scholarship:
- Bank account name and student name should be similar.
- Joint accounts are not allowable for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- The student must have general saving account in the bank. (frills account will not be accepted).
Number Of AICTE JK Fellowship
|Graduation||Number of Scholarship|
AICTE Jammu and Kashmir Scholarship Amount
|General degree Courses||Rs 30,000 Per Annum|
|Engineering Courses||Rs 1,25,000 Per Annum|
|Medical Courses (MBBS/BDS)||Rs 3,00,000 Per Annum|
Applying Procedure for AICTE PG Scholarship 2019:
By visiting AICTE PG Scholarship Portal, you may apply for scholarship.
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.aicte-india.org
- Go to “Quick Links” and then hit on “More” link
- A new page will come out along with various links
- Select and hit on “PG Scholarship (GATE/GPAT)” link
- A new page will come out along with all the links regarding AICTE PG Scholarship scheme
- Read all the guidelines and instructions and then go to the apply Online tab
- The AICTE PG Scheme application form will appear in front of you
- Fill up the online application form and complete all the details
- Afterwards upload the testimonials that are stated in below section
- Recheck all the details you have entered and then hit on submit tab
- Finally take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage
Documents Required for AICTE PG Scholarship Registration 2019:
At time of filling AICTE GATE PG Scholarship form you may carry listed documents.
- Mark sheet of SSC/Class 10 Standard.
- Mark sheet of HSC/Class 12 Standard.
- Admission letter issued by the Centralized Admission Authority to first year Degree/Diploma courses for the academic year 2017-18. (Compulsory)
- Scanned copy of Annual Family Income Certificate
- Paid receipt of Tuition fee for the academic year 2016-17.
- Scanned Copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book(Only Saving Bank Account in Candidate name) clearly indicating the following:
- Name of Account holder (candidate) with Photograph
- Name and Address of the Bank
- IFSC Code of the Bank
- Saving Bank Account Number of the account holder (candidate)
- Photograph of the candidate at the appropriate place and signed by Bank Manager
- Certificate Issued by the Director/Principal/HOD
- Declaration by Parents for Pragati Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Attested Scanned copy of Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
Objectives of AICTE Scholarship 2019:
- To build Building capacities of the youth
- Educating, enabling and empowering them to compete in their course.
- Enhancing and formulating employment opportunities
- Boosting employment potential of students.
- Making the Scheme student friendly.
AICTE PG Scholarship 2019 Dates:
Last date for online applications under AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship is: Updating Soon
AICTE PG Scholarship Helpline Number:
Visit its Official Link to access more details about AICTE PG Scholarship 2019. Keep tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more details about latest vacancies etc.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Manner To Apply For Scholarship||Student Success Strategies|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||How To Survive First Year Of College|