Karnataka Government is going to offer Vidyasiri Scholarship for providing some financial aid to economically weak background students. Individuals those who want to continue their studies at higher level can apply against the Karnataka ePass scholarship.
For this, they need to submit the Karnataka scholarship application form through proper mode till the last date (November 2019). The organization will not accept any Vidyasiri Scholarship forms after the closing date.
Vidyasiri Karnataka Scholarship:
Individuals will get selected on the basis of their academic records. Selected contenders against Vidyasiri ePass scholarship will receive respective amount in their bank account to meet out the education expenses like fees/ stationary products etc.
Go through the below section of this web page which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get further details about Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019- 20. Take a look and apply against the ePass scholarship.
Question- What are the scholarships available?
- Food & Accommodation Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) For St Students
- Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship
- Class 1-10 Prematric Scholarship
- Centrally Sponsored Scheme Of Pre-Matric (IX & X) Scholarship
- Meal & Housing Assistance Scheme
Question- How do I apply for scholarships online?
Answer– To apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship through online mode, you need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.karepass.cgg.gov.in
- After that, check “Student Zone” section and select the suitable link related to Vidyasiri Scholarship.
- Fill the scholarship form and upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of form for further use.
Question- What is pre matric and post matric?
Answer– Pre Matric means classes under 10th standard for e.g. classes 1 to 9 and post matric means classes after 10th standard for e.g. classes 11, 12 and any degree.
Question-What is post matric scholarship?
Answer– Post matric scholarship is for those students who have completed their high school and want to continue their further studies.
Eligibility Criteria for Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme:
- Applicant’s parents Income must be less the 2 Lakh per annum for both SC/ST/ Candidate
- The income of applicant’s parents should be less than 1 lakh per annum Backward caste and disabled whose guardian annual income not more than 1 lakh per annum are eligible
- Students must score 75% attendance to apply for the scholarship
- The student must be pursuing in post matric in Karnataka state recognized by government
- Student should have passed all previous exams without backlog.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme Amount:
Selected applicants will get the Scholarship of Rs.1500/-. As per Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship 2019, around 20000 students will take the benefit for post matric scholarship. Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship Karnataka amount will be transferred to student’s bank account.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Selection Process for Karnataka ePass Scholarship:
Selection against Vidyasiri ePass Scholarship will be done on the basis applicants’ academic performance. Marks in qualifying exam/ parents’ income will be taken into consideration for selection against Karnataka scholarship.
How to Apply for Vidyasiri Post Matric Scholarship?
- To apply for ePass Scholarship, applicants first visit the official website that karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Check “Important Alerts” section provided at the right side of the home page.
- Select the suitable link which is related to Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019.
- Read the details about the scholarship and hit “Apply” button.
- Enter the asked details and complete Vidyasiri Scholarship Registration process.
- After that, fill the Vidyasiri Scholarship form with correct details and upload the essential documents.
- Check Vidyasiri Scholarship Status and hit the submit button.
- At last, take a print out of Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Form for further use.
- Aadhaar Card or EID number
- SSLC details like Hall Ticket number etc
- Caste and Income certification issued by Tahsildar or Sub-Tahsildar
- School or College issued Transfer Certification (TC)
- Scan copy of bank passbook (only first page details with account number)
- Certificate from the respective authority in case of disability or blindness
- Photo copy of the student in JPG format
Vidyasiri Scholarship Last Date:
Last date to apply against Vidyasiri scholarship: November 2019
Hit above provided official link to get complete details regarding Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019. Follow www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Facebook and Google+ to get fresh update
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Manner To Apply For Scholarship|
|Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan||How Do I Get College Scholarship|
|How to Deposit Fee Online||Documents Required For Education Loan|