Check Here MP Scholarship Scheme Here !! The Government of Madhya Pradesh is giving financial assistance to the SC/ST/OBC Candidates who are not able to continue their studies due to financial issues. MP Govt. also provides many scholarship schemes for the welfare of the students.
Students, who wish to apply for MMVY Scheme 2019, must submit the application form through Student Login Portal 2.0 before the last date that is given below. Scroll down the entire page to know more about MP Scholarship (MMVY) Scheme.
MP Scholarship Schemes 2019:
Candidates have to complete MP Scholarship MMVY Scheme Registration (for 2019-20 sessions) till Third week of June 2019. Option for renewal on login ID will be started from First week of July 2019.
Before filling MP scholarship application form candidates must need to fulfill all the eligibility norms Read all instructions carefully prior filling form by visiting MP Scholarship Portal. To attain more details about MP Scholarship 2019-2020, go through this page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MP Scholarship List:
- POST METRIC [SC Scholarship]
- POST METRIC [ST Scholarship]
- POST METRIC [OBC Scholarship]
- Awas Sahayta [SC Category]
- Awas Sahayta [ST Category]
- Gaon Ki Beti Yojna
- Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojna
- Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojna
- Scholarship for Ph.D Research
- Shuttle Facility For Girls
Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Award:
- The scholarship is available for the students of class 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and graduation degree.
- The candidates those are getting admission in an undergraduate course will get a scholarship of Rs 10,000 per annum.
- However the postgraduate candidate will get Rs 20,000 per annum.
Must Read About: Present Education System In India
Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
|Post Metric Scholarship for SC (Department Post Metric Scholarship for SC )||All students whose annual income is up to Rs. 250000 are eligible for 100% scholarship and students whose family’s annual income is up to Rs. 250000-300000 may apply for 50% scholarship.|
|Post Metric Scholarship for ST (Department Post Metric Scholarship for ST )||Students whose annual income is up to Rs. 250000 are eligible for 100% scholarship and those whose family’s annual income is up to Rs. 250000-300000 may apply for 50% scholarship.|
|Post Metric Scholarship for OBC (Department Post Metric Scholarship for OBC )||Girls who have secured 60% or more marks in the 12th examination and girl child lives in rural area (be daughter’s daughter certificate)|
|Awas Sahayta||Applicant should be citizen of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Castes in Madhya Pradesh and studying in any college in Madhya Pradesh.|
|Gaon Ki Beti Yojna||Girls have received 60% or more marks in the 12th examination and girl child lives in rural area (be daughter’s daughter certificate)|
|Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojna||The girl has secured 60% or more marks in the 12th examination and the girl student resides in the urban area|
|Scholarship for Ph.D Research||Students belong to SC / ST for PH-D category & annual income of the parents of the students has been increased to Rs 3.00 lakhs|
Scholarship distribution to the SC/ST candidates
Book Allowance (Rs.): 1200/-
Fees & Study Tour (Rs.)
MMVY Scholarship Scheme Important points:
- In case of JEE MAINS examination for engineering, the rank of 1,50,000, in case of admission in Government Engineering College, on taking admission in full fees and grant / non-government engineering college, 1.5 lakh or actual Whatever is in the tuition fee.
- Admission in MBBS courses on the basis of NEET Entrance Examination for Medical Studies & admission in MBBS course of private medical college located in Madhya Pradesh are also eligible.
- Admission in National Law Universities and Delhi University will be made, through the Common Law Admissions Tester (CLAT) or organized by Self-Examination.
Objective of Scholarship
Post Metric Scholarship for OBC (Department Post Metric Scholarship for OBC):
The main motto of the Scholarship Scheme is to provide financial assistance to boost encourage talented girls of rural areas for higher education.
Post Metric Scholarship for SC (Department Post Metric Scholarship for SC):
Thos Scholarship is awarded to students coming under SC category
Scheduled caste students who are residing on rent may benefit from this scheme. The main purpose of the scheme is to offer financial assistance to students.
Gaon Ki Beti Yojna:
The main objective of the scheme is to offer financial aid to initiate talented girls of rural areas for higher education. Those who pass 12th class may apply for this scheme.
Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojna:
Those living below the poverty line may have a brilliant child or a girl. Due to financial crises, girl child face inconvenience for higher education. So, this scheme is helpful for such students.
Scholarship for Ph.D Research:
The main motto of the scheme is to offer financial aid to students studying in SC / ST for PH-D and the annual income of the parents of the students has been increased to Rs 3.00 lakhs.
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
MP scholarship details
Benefits of MP Scholarship 2019:
|Post Metric Scholarship for SC (Department Post Metric Scholarship for SC )||The assistance of scholarship is based on annual income of the student’s family, institution, course, course fees, fees capping etc.|
|Post Metric Scholarship for ST (Department Post Metric Scholarship for ST )||The benefit of scholarship is based on annual income of the student’s family, institution, course, course fees, fees capping etc.|
|Post Metric Scholarship for OBC (Department Post Metric Scholarship for OBC )||The girl child is provided aid up to 5000 per annum.|
|Awas Sahayta(SC)||There is a provision to offer housing allowance as per the rules at the rate of 1000-1500 per month as a financial aid|
|Gaon Ki Beti Yojna||The girl child is offered assistance of up to 5000 per annum.|
|Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojna|
|Scholarship for Ph.D Research||Shortlisted students for Scholarship are entitled to get Rs.16000 / – per month studying the scheduled caste / tribe PH-D and the annual income of parents of the students has been raised to Rs 3.00 lakhs.|
For the scheduled tribe students in the year 2015-16, a provision of Rs. 40.00 lakhs and Rs. 300.00 lakhs for Scheduled Castes students is made.
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
Admission Criteria through MMVY Scheme:
In order to take admission through “Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojna”, students must have valid score card of the following exams.
|Name of Course||Exam Name|
|Medical||NEET Entrance Exam|
|UG/PG/ Polytechnic||10+2 Score / Graduation Degree|
Applying Procedure for MP Scholarship 2019:
Candidates can apply for Madhya Pradesh Scholarship by going through below steps:
- At first step, visit official scholarship MP portale. scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- After MP scholarship portal login scroll downs the page & move under “Online Schemes on the Portal” link.
- Choose link regarding Scholarship Mp 2.0 for which you want to apply.
- Details regarding MP Scholarship 2019 will open up facing you.
- After reading all details, choose Registration link.
- Login with user Id & password by going to MP scholarship login.
- After filling registration form, download MP Online Scholarship Application Form 2019.
- Put all required details in MP E Scholarship; upload required testimonials along with form.
- Hit on “Submit” button & carry hard copy of it for future reference.
|Register On Portal (New Students)||From Here|
|Track Your Application Status||From Here|
|Districts Wise Payment Statistics||From Here|
Documents required for filling MP Scholarship Application Form:
- Attested photocopies of documents
- Passport size photographs
- Income certificate of parents
- Caste certificate
- Resident proof
- Recent passport size photograph
MP Scholarship Helpline Number:
Directorate of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh
4th Floor, Satpura Bhawan, Bhopal -462004
Website: www.mptechedu.org/ www.dtempcounselling.org
Check Here: Students’ Horoscope & Predictions by Zodiac Sign
- Scholarship Form Last Date For 2019-20 Session: Third week of June 2019
- Availability of Option for renewal on login ID For 2019-20 Session: First week of July 2019
Check its Official Link to know more about MP Scholarship 2019. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates about application form & others.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section