Telangana epass Scholarship
Apply now for Telangana ePASS Scholarship !!! The welfare department of Telangana is going to provide Telangana ePass Scholarship to the students who belong to week financial background. The Fresh/Renewal Registration for this Scholarship has been started.
Students belong to categories like SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW can apply and submit the application form till the last date. More than 90 lakhs candidates have been helped from the TS ePASS Scholarship in last 4 years.
Things to be Kept in Mind:
Before filling the application form, students need to match the required eligibility criteria so that they will not face any problem after the submission. While submitting the form, students need to upload Xerox copies of their required documents.
To grab further information about Telangana ePASS Scholarship 2018- 2019 students need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Telangana epass Scholarship
Types of TS ePASS Scholarship 2018:
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for ePass Scholarship Telangana 2018:
- Students who belong to categories like SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC and DW can apply for ePass scholarship.
- The family income of BC and Minority welfare student from Rural and Urban areas must not be more than 1.5 lakhs and 2 lakhs annually.
- Parental income of SC/ ST students should be less than two lakhs.
- EBC and Disabled Welfare Students must not be more than 1 lakh rupees per annum
- Attendance should be at least 75% of each quarter.
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
List of Eligible Courses under TS ePASS Scholarship 2018:
|Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business administration and Computer applications/ Science, Commercial Pilot License course)||Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil., Ph.D. and post-doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all postgraduate, graduate-level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.|
|Degree courses(not covered in group I & II)|
NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) courses
Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
- Colleges/ Institutes which are recognized by Government of Telangana are eligible for epass post matric scholarship/ epass pre matric scholarship.
- Head of Universities will verify the list of colleges/ institutes.
TS ePASS Scholarship Amount 2018:
TS ePASS Scholarship Amount for SC/ST Candidates:
|Group||College Attached Hostel(CAH)||Department Attached Hostel(DAH)||Students Managed Hostel(SMH) & Day Scholars(DS)|
TS ePASS Scholarship Amount for Minority and Disabled Welfare Students:
|Group||College Attached Hostel||Students Managed Hostel|
& Day Scholars
|Group – 2||1500||650|
|Group – 3||1000||550|
|Group – 4||750||550|
TS ePASS Scholarship Amount for Backward Class Student:
|Group||College Attached Hostel||Department Attached Hostel||Students Managed Hostel &|
- Students who will finally select for this scheme get RTF and MTF both i.e. Reimbursement of Complete Tuition Fee and Maintenance charges.
- RTF will be provided twice in a year i.e. September and March.
- MTF will be given every month as per the rates decided by State Government.
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
How to Apply for ePass Scholarship 2018:
- Firstly, students need to go through official website of the organization i.e. www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Then hit the appropriate link which is related to ts epass scholarship status.
- Within few seconds you will redirect on a new page.
- Fill the form with correct details and upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Take a review of the form and press submit button.
- At last you need to take a hard copy of the page for further use.
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Caste certificate
- Bank Pass Book first page (showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch)
- Study/ Bonafide Certificate for the last seven consecutive years of Study (Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
Epass Scholarship Application Status:
- Those students who want to check ePass Scholarship status have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Select the “Know your application status” link and you will be on a new page.
- Fill required information in the form like your Application Number, Academic year, SSC Pass type, Year of Pass, Date of Birth.
- After that you need to hit “Get Status” button.
- Then you will get your epass telangana scholarship status.
Reason of rejection of TS ePASS Application Form:
The candidates are advised to take care of these points while applying online for TS ePASS Scholarship 2018-19.
- If candidates provide incorrect caste/income certificates
- If candidates fail to submit the required documents
- If candidates furnish any wrong information about the course and year of study.
- If candidates fail to submit the hard copy of the application
TS ePASS Scholarship Renewal 2018:
TS ePASS Scholarship Renewal is subject to academic and basic criteria. Therefore, Candidates are required to fulfill certain eligibility criteria to renew TS ePASS Scholarship.
- Candidates need to submit previous year passed mark sheet
- Candidates need to submit Original Income
- Candidates are required to upload the first page of bank’s Passbook
|ePass scholarship registration status for Pre and post matric Scholarships||Ongoing|
|Last date to apply for Post-Matric Scholarships||31-12-2018|
If you find the above information about Telangana ePASS Scholarship status 2018- 2019 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box which is given below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com Follow us on Google plus and Twitter to get latest updates on Telangana scholarship scheme.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|