PM Scholarship Scheme
Prime Minister of India has taken strong initiative for improving education quality of our country through PM Scholarship Scheme. The scheme has been taken out to inspire technical as well as higher education for the wards and widows of Ex/Serving RPF/RPSF/CAPF/Armed Rifles. To apply for PM Scholarship Scheme 2019, candidates need to submit application form within the given period of time.
PM Scholarship Scheme 2019 is a wonderful step taken by the Indian government by Hon’ble Prime Ministers of India to upgrade the education system in India and to promote higher and technical education for the children of Ex/Serving RPF/RPSF/CAPF personnel and widows.
PM Scholarship Scheme
Total 150 candidates will get the benefit of Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme (PMSS). 50% of the scholarships are reserved for female candidates i.e. 75. Online registration for Prime Minister Scholarship has been started.
So, those candidates who are willing to get this PM Scholarship Scheme they can fill the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019 Application form till the last date that is October 2019. To collect rest of details about Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019, you have to visit the below part of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
PM Scholarship Scheme
Details about Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019:
|Name of Scheme||Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme|
|Mode of Application form||Online|
|No. of PM Scholarship Beneficiary||150|
|Last Date To Apply||Updating Soon|
Prime Minister Scholarship Available:
- Number of fellowships to be given through PM Scholarship Scheme: 150
- Distribution of scholarship among Zonal Railways and RPSF will be as under-
|NR+JR RPF Academy+RDSO||17|
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Required Eligibility for PM Scholarship Scheme 2019:
- Contenders who possess Professional Degree Courses like BE, B.Tech, BDS, MBBS, BEd, BBS, BCA, MCA B. Pharma, etc. duly recognized by the respective Government Regulatory Bodies, such as All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Medical Council of India (MCI), University Grants Commission (UGC), National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) etc can apply for PMSS Scholarship Scheme.
- Those candidates who have taken regular admission in 2019 will only eligible for PM Scholarship Scheme. Students should have secured 60% and above in Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) i.e. 12th Std., Diploma/Graduation.
Prime Minister Scholarship Amount:
The amount of Prime Minister Scholarship Yojana would be as follows:
- 2000/- per month for male students
- 2250/- per month for female students
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Selection Criteria of PM Scholarship Scheme 2019:
Candidates will be selected in the mentioned category:
- Category I – Wards /widows of ex-RPF/RPSF personnel who died in harness due to causes attributed to encounter with terrorist or with criminals while protecting Railway properties, passengers or passengers areas or
- Category II – Those who died while in service.
- Category III- Wards of ex-RPF/RPSF (retired) personnel.
- Category (IV) – Wards of serving RPF/RPSF personnel.
Minimum Marks in MEQ:
Students must possess minimum 60% marks in MEQ for entry to various Professional Courses for the initial sanction of scholarship. MEQ for various courses are as under:
|Professional /Technical Course||MEQ|
|MBBS including all Medical|
Courses of Graduation level
(Diploma in case of lateral entry)
|BBA, BCA, B.Sc.(Ag) etc.||12th Standard|
|MBA, B.Ed., LLB, MCA||Graduation|
|BALLB/BBA LLB(5 year|
Integrated course only)
How to fill Prime Minister Scholarship Form 2019?
- Logon to the PM Scholarship Portal that is scholarships.gov.in
- After reaching to home page of official website follow “Central Scheme” section and hit “RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway” link over there.
- Hit on “Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF” link.
- Read Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme guidelines in appropriate manner.
- Then hit on “Apply Now” link and enter asked details in application of Prime Minister Scholarship 2019.
- New User need to press on the “Register” link in the Login Page.
- Enter all required details for registration to get your user id and password.
- Then you are advised to Login and apply the Prime Minister Scholarship.
- After that you will get a confirmation message to your registered email id & mobile number.
- Now from “Student Registration ID” you will be able to login into the Account.
- After pressing “Application Form” Icon, you will be directed to the Application screen.
- Then, Prime Minister Scholarship Application Form contains three important segments of information as Registration Details, Academic Details, and Basic Details.
- Fill Prime Minister Scholarship Application Form with required details.
- Then press on “Final Submission” to submitted applications.
- In the final step, take a print out of filled up Prime Minister Scholarship Application Form
- Keep Prime Minister Scholarship Form safe for further usage in future.
Documents required applying for Prime Minister Scholarship:
- Service Certificate issued by respective offices of the serving personnel for category IV.
- A copy of PPO/Discharge certificate/book for Categories I, II and III.
- Applicants are required to upload duly attested scanned copy of the mark-sheet/Grade card of MEQ i.e. 10+2/ Diploma/Graduation (as the case may be).
Last date to apply for Prime Minister Scholarship is: October 2019
Also Know Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
To get rest of details about PM Scholarship Scheme 2019 for RPF/RPSF/CAPF may also hit on the Official Link given above.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section