Maulana Azad Scholarship
Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India has invited applications for the award of Maulana Azad National Scholarship or MANF Scholarship for minority students for the academic year 2019- 2020.
MANF Minority Girls Scheme is initiated for financial aid to girls from minority communities. Students who want to purse higher studies such as M. Phil and Ph.D may avail this benefit by applying prior last date.
MANF Minority Scheme Dates:
MANF Scholarship Registration has been commenced now. The applications may be sent to the Under Secretary (SA-II/SR-III), University Grants Commission, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002 duly forwarded by the Registrar/Director/Principal of the concerned University/ Institution/ College.
Those from minority communities i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) may enroll for it. To know more about Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2019, take a look of below page created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Maulana Azad National Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Class / Course||Engineering 1-4 Year, Humanities,|
Social Sciences, Science, Technology
|Scholarship Type||Post Graduate, Ph.D|
|Awarded Amount||Rs. 25, 000 per month for initial two years (JRF) and|
₹28, 000 per month for remaining tenure (SRF)
|Apply Now||From Here|
Get List of Top & Best 25 Universities in India: NIRF India Ranking
Maulana Azad Scholarship
MANF scheme objective is to provide integrated five-year fellowships in the form of financial assistance to students from minority communities, to pursue higher studies such as M.Phil & PhD at Indian Universities/Institutions/Colleges mentioned below as notified by the Central Govt.
- Universities/Institutions/Colleges included under section 2(f) & and 12(B) of UGC Act.
- Deemed to be Universities included under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 and eligible to receive grants-in-aid from UGC
- Universities/Institutions/College funded by Central/State Government.
- Institutes of National Importance.
Also Know Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
Maulana Azad National Fellowship Amount 2019:
Amount for Meritorious Girl Students scheme is well prescribed in tabular form.
|IX and X||Rs.10000/-|
|XI and XII||Rs.12000/-|
|Classes||Two Installments Of Each|
|IX and X||Rs. 5000/-|
|XI and XII||Rs. 6000/-|
Amount of the Scholarship
|Fellowship Amount||@ Rs.25,000/- p.m. for initial 2 years (JRF)|
@ Rs.28,000/- p.m. for remaining time (SRF)
|Contingency for Humanities|
Contingency for Social Sciences
Contingency for Commerce
|@ Rs.10, 000/- p.a. for initial 2 years.|
@ Rs.20, 500/- p.a. for remaining time
|Contingency for Science||@ Rs.12, 000/- p.a. for initial 2 years|
@ Rs.25, 000/- p.a. for remaining time
|Escorts/Reader Assistance||@ Rs.2,000/- p.m. in cases of physically|
and visually challenged candidates
Fellowship amount for all streams:
- For Junior Research fellows receive 25,000
- For Senior Research fellows receive 28,000 on the monthly basis
- Contingency Fund for the Humanities, Social Science, and Commerce: 10000/- p.a. for initial two years and Rs.20500/- p.a. for remaining three years.
- Contingency for Science: Rs.12,000/- p.a. for initial two years and Rs.25,000/- p.a. for remaining three years.
- Escorts/Reader Assistance: Rs.2000/- p.m. in cases of physically and visually challenged candidates.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme Eligibility:
Eligibility for National Scholarship For Minority Students is well prescribed here.
- Girl students belonging to six notified Minority Communities i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis may apply for MANF Scholarship Scheme.
- Family annual income of applicants must be less than Rs.2.00 Lakh (Rupees Two Lakh) from all sources.
- Minorities girl students studying in Class 9th to 12th must have minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- As per MANF Scholarship Eligibility, those applying for Scholarship Scheme For Meritorious Students need to submit the Income certificate of parents/guardian be issued by the Competent Authority.
The M.PHIL & PH.D course is integrated for 5 years as per the academic criteria in force for selection to PH.D program. The duration of fellowship is as under:-
|Name of the Course||Maximum Duration|
|M. Phil||2 years|
|M.Phil + Ph.D||5 years|
|Name of the Course||Admissibility of JRF and SRF|
|M. Phil||2 Years|
|M.Phil + Ph.D||2 Years,|
Remaining 3 years(SRF)
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Discontinuation/Cancelation Of Maulana Azad National Scholarship:
Following are the situations of Discontinuation of Maulana Azad Scholarship scheme:
- Any gap of academic session in studies at any time due to any reason; the awarded scholarship may be suspended or cancelled.
- No claim for fresh/renewal of scholarship will be entertained to submit their application in the prescribed time limit.
- If student is found to have obtained scholarship by false statement/certificates.
Mode Of Transfer Of Amount Of MAEF Scholarship:
- Amount of MANF Minority Girls Scholarship Scheme will be credited directly into the Beneficiary bank account through DBT mode.
- There will be no any other mode of payment of amount of scholarship from MAEF like payment of fee, transfer in parents/guardian accounts and payment through cheque/DD are not permissible in any case.
Nature of Assistance Available Under Maulana Azad Scholarship Scheme:
Recently Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme For Meritorious Girl Students 2019 rate for JRF and SRF will be at par mentioned below. The rate of UGC fellowship as amended from time to time.
Maulana Azad National 2019 Scholarship Scheme caters to the need and requirements of the minority communities. Girls from minority communities whose parent’s income from all sources is less than Rs.2.50 Lakh may apply for same.
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Scholarship 2019 Selection Criteria:
As per MANF Minority Girls Scheme Notice, Students will be awarded on the basis of listed process.
- Annual Income Of Parents/Guardians
- Students having minimum 50% marks in previous exam are eligible for MANF Scholarship Scheme.
- Hence, there is fixed no. of scholarship quota for each State/UTs based upon the population of the minorities in the concentrated area.
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
Procedure to fill Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2019 Form:
To apply for MANF Minority Scheme available For Meritorious Girl Students, you need to follow Process to Fill Online Application Form well prescribed here.
Step 1: Go Through Maulana Azad Scholarship Portal:
- At initial step, log on to official portal of organization i.e. scholarship-maef.org
- Tap on “SCHEME GUIDELINES” tab available at top menu bar of page.
- Thereafter, Maulana Azad Scholarship Notification 2019 will display facing you.
Step 2: Check UGC-MANF Maulana Azad Scholarship Status:
- At next step, you may move back to previous page & hit on “Status” tab available there.
- Now, put details as asked over there.
- Hence, press on “View Application Status” tab and status of the application form becomes visible facing you.
Step 3: Fill Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Registration Form:
- Now, hit on ‘REGISTRATION’ tab available over top menu bar.
- Choose ‘Apply for Fresh Application’ link from appeared drop down list.
- Then, put details in online registration form as asked.
- Then, you may for further details, for this press on “Next” tab.
Step 4: Fill Maulana Azad Scholarship 2019 Form:
- Those applying for MANF Minority Girls Scheme may download Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2019 Application Form.
- Then, hit on “Continue” link to move further.
- Put your bank details and occupation of father/ guardian over there.
- Hence, hit “Next” tab again & put present institution/ school details.
Step 5: Upload Documents Required in Hindi / English Version:
In order to apply successfully for Maulana Azad National Fellowship For Minority Students, you may upload listed documents. .
- Student Photograph attested by the principal of present school/college.
- Institution Verification Form attested by the principal of present school/college.
- Self-Attested Certificate of Marksheet of previous class as filled in form.
- Income Certificate of parents/guardian to be issued by the Competent Authority declared by the State Govt./UTs Administration..
- Self-declaration of minority community certificate by the student
- Photo copy of the First page of Bank/Postal Account Passbook with, In the name of applicant (either single or joint account with her parents.
- Photo copy of Aadhaar Card of the student.
Step 6: Submission of MANF Minority Girls Scheme Form:
- After filling all details in MANF Minority Girls Scheme Form, enter captch code.
- Take a preview of Maulana Azad National Fellowship Online Application Form.
- Finally, tap on submit tab for submission of MANF Scholarship Form.
- Don’t forget to send receipt of printed application forms with relevant documents in the office of MAEF as provided below.
Documents to be attached compulsorily along with Scholarship Form:
- Income Certificate/ Affidavit
- Mark sheet of class Xth attested by the Principal of present School
- Verification by the Principal of present School
- Photo attested by the Principal of present School
to the Secretary & CEO, Maulana Azad Education Foundation,
Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road,
Opposite New Delhi Railway Station
(Paharganj side), New Delhi-110 055
Maulana Azad National Scholarship Last Date 2019:
- MANF Scholarship Registration: Updating Soon
- MANF Scholarship Last Date for printed application forms with relevant documents in the office of MAEF: Updating Soon
List of Recognized Boards/ Councils:
- Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, Arunachal Pradesh
- Board of Secondary Education, Assam
- Bihar School Examination Board, Bihar
- Chattisgarh Board of Secondary Education, Chattisgarh
- Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Goa
- Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Gujarat
- Haryana Board of Education, Haryana
- Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Himachal Pradesh
- J & K State Board of School Education, Jammu & Kashmir
- Jharkhand Board of Secondary Education, Jharkhand
- Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board, Karnataka
- Kerala Board of Public Examination, Kerala
- Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh
- Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Maharashtra
- Manipur Board of School Education, Manipur
- Meghalaya Board of School Education, Meghalaya
- Mizoram Board of School Education, Mizoram
- Nagaland Board of School Education, Nagaland
- Orissa Board of Secondary Education Orissa
- Punjab School Education Board, Punjab
- Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan
- Sikkim Board of Secondary Education, Sikkim
- Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education, Tamil Nadu
- Tripura Board of Secondary Education, Tripura
- P. Board of High School & Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh
- Uttaranchal Board of Secondary Education, Uttranchal
- West Bengal Board of Secondary Education, West Bengal
All India Boards/ Councils
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations
- Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- National Open School, Delhi
Check Here: Students’ Horoscope & Predictions by Zodiac Sign
All details about Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2019-2020 are well provided on this page. Keep connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com to avail more stuff for MANF Minority Girls Scheme.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|List Of Top Universities in India||UGC Scholarship|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|