How to Fill Online Application Form
Application form for Entrance Exam, RRB, Bank and UPSC are being filled online. Those who are unaware about How to Fill Online Application Form must check step by step process as prescribed here.
SSC, Railway, UPSC release recruitment notification for appointment of eligible aspirants. Through release of Entrance Exam, UPSC, RRB, Bank Notification, application form is invited. Here is detailed process for How to Fill Online Application Form 2019.
How to Fill Online Application Form For Entrance Exam/RRB/Bank/UPSC:
Before filling the form, don’t forget to read all the necessary instructions carefully. Besides this, you must also keep scanned copy of photographs, signature and other necessary documents ready.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing step by step process for How to Fill Online Application Form 2019 on this page. Follow below guidelines to fill Online Application Form with ease.
How to Fill Online Application Form
How to Fill CLAT Online Application Form 2019?
CLAT is known as Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). CLAT 2019 acts as a gateway for admission into undergraduate & postgraduate programmes in the field of law. CLAT 2019 Notification will be released on 1st January 2019.
Those who will participate in CLAT Exam 2019 should fill CLAT Application Form correctly. Applicants may apply for Common Law Admission Test by filling application form till 31st March 2019.
In case, you do not fill application form correctly, then it will lead to disqualification of the candidate. So, let’s check CLAT Registration Process well prescribed here.
Those who are unaware about How to Fill Online Application Form may follow the given steps for filling Common Law Admission Test Application Form.
Step 1- Register Online
STEP- 1: CLAT REGISTRATION 2019
- Visit official portal of organization i.e. www.clat.ac.in
- After navigating official portal, hit on ‘Important Instructions’ tab visible at top menu bar.
- Read the information from CLAT Notification 2019, eligible aspirants need to move further after this.
- Hit on ‘Apply Online’ tab which you will get at mid-section of page.
- From there, press on “HIT HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” link visible at upper right side.
- Register yourself with required details in CLAT Online Registration Form 2019.
- Now, go through detailed instructions carefully & hit on ‘Continue’ tab.
- Applicants need to put all details in CLAT registration Form as Name of the Candidate (as it appears in X class certificate).Email I.D. which can be accessed by you.
- Then, enter personal & alternative mobile numbers as most of the communications may also be sent via SMS.
- Hit on submit button.
- New window will open up facing you; collect your user ID and password through your registered mail ID.
STEP-2: LOGIN TO CLAT APPLICATION FORM
- Next step for How to Fill Online Application Form is to login with user ID and password.
- Hit on ‘Submit’ tab thereafter.
- Thereafter, move to Application Form & Read all the entries filled by you with utmost care.
- Press on “Next” button.
STEP-3: UPLOAD IMAGES
- This step for How to Fill Online Application Form comprise of process to upload the images (Photograph & Signature).
- Prior to filling CLAT Online Application Form, collect necessary documents.
- It should be a scanned image in jpg or jpeg format.
- The photograph should be a recent passport size with name and date.
- Photograph should be colored with clear background (prefer white background).
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- The file size should exceed 20KB and less than 50 KB.
- Don’t wear Caps, hats and dark glasses at time of photograph as these photos will not be acceptable.
- Signature should be done only by applicant as it may be checked any time.
- Sign on white paper with Black Ink pen
- Scanned image in jpeg/jpg format
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10KB – 20KB.
STEP- 4: ENTER DETAILS IN CLAT ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- At next step for How to Fill Online Application Form, you may login application form with their user ID and password.
- It’s time to enter asked details in CLAT Online Application Form as personal details category/gender, address etc.
- Hit on save and next.
STEP 4.1: ENTER QUALIFICATION DETAILS
- Enter year of qualifying exam passing or appearing in it.
- Enter board or university name.
- Now, hit on save & next.
STEP 4.2: CHOOSE PREFERENCES FOR NLUS
- Select NLUs as per your preference.
- Hit on save and next.
STEP- 5: PREVIEW & FINAL SUBMIT
Take a preview of CLAT Application Form & then hit on final submit option.
STEP- 6: PAY APPLICATION FEE
Check process to submit application fee well prescribed here.
Hit on link ‘pay exam fee’.
Choose payment mode, i.e. debit/credit card, net banking or bank challan.
- Applicant who are unaware for How to Fill Online Application Form, they may pay their fee through online or offline payment mode.
- Make payment of fee via debit card or credit card.
- In offline mode, payment can be done through bank challan.
- Thereafter, new window will open up showing message that you have successfully submitted CLAT fees.
STEP- 7: PRINT CONFIRMATION PAGE
- Applicants must hit on ‘Press here to take print out of confirmation page’.
- The confirmation page will be open on the screen at next step.
- Applicants must carry print out of the confirmation page for further usage.
Check Latest Job Openings:
|Bank Jobs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Railway Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
How to Fill Online Application Form
Aspirants who don’t know How to Fill Online Application Form for Entrance Exam/RRB/Bank/UPSC or others must follow below provided guidelines to fill form.
First go to the Official website:
Each organization has their official website by which you have to apply. So first of all you need to visit the proper / official website of the concerned organization.
Follow the appropriate link:
After that go to home page of official site and hit “Career/ Recruitment” or “News Update/ Announcements/ Online Registration” section and hit the link. And if you are applying for admission then you can follow the link “Admission/Notice” board.
Choose the appropriate link you want to apply for:
After visiting the Recruitment/Career/Admission link now you must go to the link you want to apply for. Select the post name/ course you want to apply for and hit the link. Now hit the “Apply Online” link.
Read the notification carefully:
After that read all the instructions related to eligibility and other important instructions given in official notification/ announcement. If you meet the entire requirement then hit “Apply Online” link.
You Can Also Check: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India
STEP – I
For the New Users:
Candidates first Register you as a New User clicking on “NEW USER SIGNUP HERE” link on the web page and fill the parameters of Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date of Birth. Then press the button “Create User”.
For the Registered Candidates:
The candidates already registered with the organization or any of the examinations/tests need not register again. Such candidates should click on “REGISTERED USER” link.
- For Basic Registration process, you have to click on “Click to Apply” option.
- It will fetch out Candidate’s Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for.
- All Fields are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate.
- Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including “Father’s/Mother’s name‟, “District‟, ‟Centre‟, “Address‟, “Contact No‟, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
Fill the Application Form:
- Now application form will appear on your computer screen. Every field has clear written instructions for filling up the particular column which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
- First of all fill the Personal Details like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Nationality and Gender. Once you have done with your Personal Details, now you need to enter Educational Details etc. Enter Name of Board or University, Percentage etc.
Upload the Documents:
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- After that candidates are required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature Specimen. The image file should be JPG or JPEG format.
- The photo of candidate should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed.
- The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink pen.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button
Make Payment of Fee:
Now candidates must submit the application fee in prescribed bank either online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking facility or offline mode using Demand Draft or Challan. Enter the required information and make the payment of fee amount.
Submit the application form:
After the successful payment of fee, check filled in form again. If any modification required, then do it. After completion of form check application form at once and press “Submit” button. At last take print out of it for future use.
Hit Here To Know: Amazing Ways To Make Money
By following all these simple steps mentioned above, you can easily fill the online application form. Candidates if you have any query then you can drop comment in comment box. You can also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get related details openly to your wall. You may also subscribe our Email service which is completely free.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||10 Best Companies To Work For In India|