Nabanna Scholarship 2019-20 is available for students domiciled in the state of West Bengal. Candidates are advised for submission of Nabanna Scholarship Application form to avail the benefit of West Bengal CM Relief Fund for higher Studies.
Amount оf Rs. 10000 wіll bе gіvеn under Nabanna Scholarship 2019 Scheme. Candidates can ensure their eligibility for West Bengal CM Relief Scholarship by following below stated step by step procedure.
Nabanna Scholarship Application Form 2019:
Students pursuing Higher Secondary Level (10th Passed), Under Graduate Passed (For 12th Passed), Under Post Graduate Level (Graduate) & full eligibility norms may apply for Nabanna Scholarship 2019. Students of West Bengal may enroll for Chief Minister Relief Fund (Nabanna) Scholarship for their higher studies.
Those who fulfill eligibility norms may fill Nabanna Scholarship Application Form prior last date. To get more details about Nabanna Scholarship Application Form PDF, have a look on this page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Nabanna Scholarship Registration Details:
|Organization Name||Chief Minister оf West Bengal (WB)|
|Advertisement of||Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship|
|Scholarship for||Higher Secondary Level/Undеr Graduate Level/Post Graduate Level candidates.|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass /Higher Secondary(10+2)/Graduation|
|Scholarship Gіvеn tо Citizen of||West Bengal|
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Objective of Nabanna Scholarship:
The Chief Minister’s Relief measures to the distressed. Hon’ble Chief Minister of West Bengal sanctions financial assistance to the poor who are in distress due to reasons such as:
- Health problems which require expensive Medicare.
- Financial scarcity of meritorious students for pursuing higher education.
- Loss of properties and sources of livelihood due to unforeseen incidents, natural calamities, road & fire accidents etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Nabanna Scholarship 2019:
Those applying for Nabanna Scholarship 2019 may check eligibility norms from here.
- Applicant should be permanent resident of the State of West Bengal.
- Student must be studying in any institutions of the State after passing out the State Board /Council of Secondary Education or a State aided University in West Bengal.
- You should have obtained 65% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Examination [for H.S. level] or 60% in aggregate in H.S. Examination [for U.G. level] or 55% Marks in the Honours Subject [for P.G. level]
- Student must not have attained any other governmental (central or state) scholarship or stipend for similar course during the last year.
- Family income should not be more than Rs. 60000/-.
- 10th Pass (M.P.)
- Higher Secondary(10+2)
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
Eligible students will get Rs. 10000 per year for current course duration.
Nabanna Scholarship Selection Process:
Chief Minister’s Office and CMRF cell processed financial assistance. The selection of candidates is purely based on merit or score in the previous examination. This financial assistance (money) is directly transferred to their Bank account.
Steps to fill Nabanna Scholarship 2019 Form:
- Students may visit official website of organization that is www.wbcmo.gov.in
- On the home page press Donation tab which is available at the right side.
- Go through the details carefully given on the page.
- Select link to download the Nabanna Scholarship Application Form 2019.
- After that candidates can fill the Nabanna Scholarship application form carefully
- Fill required details in Nabanna Scholarship Form 2019 as per requirements.
- Attach necessary documents along with form.
- Take a preview of form & forward your application form via speed post at address placed below.
The Assistant Secretary,
Chief Minister’s Office,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road
Howrah – 711 102
Check Out: List of Universities in West Bengal
Required Document for filling Nabanna Scholarship Form 2019:
- Mark Sheet Xerox Copy of all Previous Years.
- Xerox Copy of Rank Card/Allotment Latter for JEE or any other equivalent Examination.
- Monthly Family Income Certificated issued by DM/SDO/BDO/Group A Government Officer and its Xerox Copy.
- Xerox Copy of Recommendation of MP/MLA to the Honorable Chief Minister expressing month to month family wage of Student.
- Self assertion of Student with his/her Signature in regards to exhibit course of Study said Year/Semester and receipt of any Scholarship/Aid/Assistance, properly Signed by Head of Institution with Seal.
- Self Bank Account Details (IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, Bank Name) with Photo duplicate of Bank Pass Book.
- Xerox Copy of Tuition/Admission Fee Book.
- Contact Details such as Candidate’s Mobile Number.
West Bengal Government (WB)
Nabanna, 14th Floor,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road,
Shibpur, Howrah – 711102.
Tel- 033 2214 5555 / 2214 3101
Fax – 033 2214 3528
Website – www.wbcmo.gov.in
Nabanna Scholarship 2019 Last Date: Updating Soon
Students may follow its Official Link to fetch more details about Nabanna Scholarship 2019. Keep visiting our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more details about exam, notification etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Manner To Apply For Scholarship||UGC Approved Universities|
|Student Success Strategies||How To Survive First Year Of College|
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|How To Find Study Material Online||Entrance Exams In India|