Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Apply Online for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship directly through this page. Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship is a scholarship portal that combines various types of scholarships. Check here the SVMCM Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form Last Date, How to apply on Official Portal (V4.0), Eligibility, Renewal process, Status, etc.
For meritorious students who have a dream to continue their higher studies, the Government of West Bengal introduces this MCM Scheme (V4.0) scheme at different levels of higher studies, at educational institutions based in West Bengal. So, apply online for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 MCM Scheme with the help of this page.
SVMCM Scholarship 2022 Last Date
Students who fulfill all requirements and family income is not more than Rs. 250000/- can submit Swami Vivekananda Application Form before the last date which is mentioned below. To fill out the SVMCM Scholarship 2022-23 form, candidates are required to follow the below given simple steps.
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will get Swami Vivekananda Fellowship. Students who want to get the rest of the details information regarding the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 can go through this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 Overview:
|Name of Scholarship||Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship|
|Scholarship Portal Name||SVMCM (4.0)|
|Scholarship For||Students of West Bengal|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance will be provided|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
|Mode of Scholarship||Online|
|Scholarship By||Government of West Bengal|
|SVMCM Official Website||svmcm.wbhed.gov.in|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Every year, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme launches so as to provide help to competent but financially weak students. Those candidates who’re suffering from financial problems can take benefit from the SVMCM Scheme. Interested ones can apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2022 Program by filling up the Scholarship Online Form before the last date.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 Last Date
You must be curious about the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form Dates. You need to be aware of the SVMCM Scholarship 2022-23 Last Date as the authorities have a strict rule that the scholarship dates will not be altered. Refer to the table below to know the schedule for all crucial events of the SVMCM Scheme 2022-23:
|Start of Scholarship||November 2022|
|SVMCM Scholarship 2022 Last Date||February 2023|
|Start of Renewal Form||November 2022|
|Last for Renewal Application Form||April 2023|
|Selected Student List||Updated Soon|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
For Scholarships at Higher Secondary level:
- Applicants must have secured 75% in aggregate in Madhyamik Pariksha (Class 10) or its equivalent excluding optional elective subjects.
- Students who are pursuing Class 11 on passing Madhyamik Pariksha or its equivalent examination in 2022 will be eligible to get Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
For Under Graduate:
- Applicants who are studying in the first year of the Under Graduate Course after clearing the H.S. Examination or its equivalent examination in 2022 will be eligible to apply.
- Students must have attained a minimum of 75% marks, consisting of two language subjects and three best elective subjects.
For scholarships at Diploma (Polytechnic):
- Students who are joined after completing Secondary (M.P.) Examination or its equivalent as stated above in 2022 for first-year Diploma (Polytechnic) course
- Candidates who qualified H.S. Examination or its equivalent for Diploma in Pharmacy or Modern office practice & Management of 2-year duration and after passing-out in ‘West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education & Training courses which are equivalent to H.S. Examination for 2nd-year Diploma (Polytechnic) courses on lateral entry basis they may be eligible to get this
- Aspirants must have secured at least 75% marks in aggregate
For the Post Graduate level scholarships:
- At least 55% marks in Honours subjects at the Graduation level.
- Students who are enrolled in the first-year class of Post Graduate Course in general education after passing the Graduation with Honours in 2022 will be eligible to apply.
- Applicants whose annual family income is Rs. 2,50,000 or less are eligible to apply for this West Bengal Govt Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship.
Check Out: List of Latest Scholarships In India
|For Scholarship at Higher Secondary level (@Rs. 1000/- per month)||Appliers must obtain at least 75% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Pariksha or its equivalent.|
|For Scholarship at the Undergraduate level (@Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 5000/- per month)||Minimum 75% marks in aggregate (Best of five). Students who are enrolled in the first year of Undergraduate course in Engineering/Medical/General Education/ G.N.M. Nursing/ Para Medical Diploma Course.|
|For Scholarship at Diploma (Polytechnic) level (@Rs. 1500/- per month)||Students who are enrolled after passing out in the Secondary (M.P) examination or its equivalent as stated above in 2022 for first-year Diploma (Polytechnic) courses [H.S. Examination or its equivalent|
|For Scholarship at the Postgraduate level (@Rs. 2000/- to Rs. 5000/- per month)||Applying students should obtain a minimum of 53% marks in Honours subjects at the Graduation level in General Education and 55% marks for Graduation level Engineering student in the year 2022.|
|For Kanyashree applicants (K-3 component) (@Rs. 2000/- for MA & M.COM students and Rs. 2500/- per month for M.SC students)||Kanyashree recipients with valid sanctioned K-2 ID pursuing Post Graduate courses in Science, Arts, and Commerce stream from Universities of this State in regular mode (not distance) must obtain at graduation level 45% marks.|
|For M.Phil/ NON-NET/NET-LS Research Fellow (@Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 8000/- per month)||Non-NET candidates and NET-LS candidates registered as full-time M.Phil. or Ph.D. research scholars on 01/04/2017 or on a date thereafter, with effect from 01/04/2017 and (subject to the overall time limit of two years for M.Phil. and four years for Ph.D.) up till the day of submission of the Dissertation and no further.|
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Scholarship 2022 Amount:
The basic allocation and rates will be as under:
|Directorate||Course||Scholarship Amount Per Month|
|Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI)||UG (Arts)||Rs.1000/-|
|UG (Other Professional Courses, UGC Approved)||Rs.1500/-|
|PG (Other Professional Courses, UGC Approved)||Rs.2500/-|
|Non NET M.PHIL./Non NET PH.D.||Rs.5000/- / Rs.8000/- Respectively|
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||HS||Rs.1000/-|
|Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)||UG (Engg.), PG (Engg.) And Other Professional Courses (AICTE Approved)||Rs.5000/-|
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training (DTE&T)||Polytechnic (Diploma Courses)||Rs.1500/-|
|Directorate of Medical Education (DME)||UG (Medical-Degree) And Diploma Courses||Rs.5000/- and Rs.1500/- respectively|
Get List of Top & Best 25 Universities in India: NIRF India Ranking
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Selection Process:
- To get the SVMCM Scholarship reward, applicants need to submit the Application Form within the specified deadline.
- After receiving SVMCM Scholarship Application Form 2022, the authority will verify the eligibility and other important details.
How to fill Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Application Form?
Applicants are required to submit the Application for SVMCM Scholarship 2022-23 by following the below-mentioned steps:-
STEP 1: Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration Process
- Visit the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Official Website i.e. https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, hit the “Register” tab and the Registration Form will open up.
- Enter all the details as asked in the form such as your Name, active mobile number, Email, etc.
- A unique User ID in the form of characters around 15 digits is generated after a successful registration.
STEP 2: Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Application Form
- On the official portal, log in using the User ID and Password generated during the registration process.
- Fill in the complete Application Form with authentic information.
- Upload the scanned copies of your Photograph and Signature in the following sizes:
- Image & Signature Format- JPG/JPEG
- Size of Image & Signature – 10kb to 20kb
- Also, upload the scanned copies of all supporting documents and download the Verification Certificate containing two pages.
- The first page is the candidate’s Copy and the second page is the HOI (Head of the Institution) Copy.
- After verification and signed by HOI, you will scan your copy and upload this to the application portal.
- Admit Card of last Board/Council/University/College examination
- Mark sheet of last Board/Council/University/College examination (Both sides)
- Income certificate of the family (Not Applicable for Kanyashree)
- Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent (Both sides)
- Income Certificate Affidavit (Not Applicable for Kanyashree)
- Domicile certificate as Aadhaar ID/Voter ID/Ration card/Certificate Issued by the concerned authority
- Scanned copy of Bank Passbook (1st Page, containing A/C No.)
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Application Form
- Applicants need to fill out the continuity Certificate” from the head of the educational institution and submit Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Form with the required scholarship sanctioning authority to the next senior class after completing the first attempt to renew the scholarship.
- The application and the continuity certificate need to submit within one month of admission to the next class.
- The Application Renewal is likely only if the applicants attain the following minimum %
- Higher Secondary level: 60%
- Graduation: 60%
- Post Graduation: 60%
Directions for Renewal of SVMCM Scholarship Of General Degree/Post Graduate Degree Students Under Directorate of Public Instructions:
- 1st Renewal: Submission of SEM 1 and SEM 2 Marksheet required
- 2nd Renewal: Submission of SEM 3 and SEM 4 Marksheet required
Directions for Renewal Of SVMCM Scholarship of MBBS Students:
- 1st Renewal: With the submission of the 1st MBBS mark sheet
- 2nd Renewal: 2nd Prof MBBS mark sheet will need to be furnished for the 2nd renewal in the following year.
- 3rd and Final Renewal: 3rd Prof Part 1 MBBS mark sheet will need to be furnished for the 3rd and final renewal in the following year.
Upload required Documents for Renewal Application:
- Admission receipt for the promotion to the next higher class
- 1st page of the Bank Passbook and the leaf of the Passbook in which the credited Scholarship amount of last year has been shown
- Copy of the Marksheet of the last examination in the present course of study (Both sides and in case of the semester examination system, year-wise semester Mark sheets)
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Helpline Number
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Helpline Number: +1800-102-8014
Keep visiting this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more significant information on Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Status and Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2022-23.
If you have any queries related to the information provided on this page, you can leave a comment in the below-mentioned comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible. Thank you for visiting us…
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|