Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
With a view to support the meritorious students who belong to economically backward families in the State of West Bengal, Government of West Bengal has decided to provide Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
Meritorious Students who have dream to continue their higher studies the Government of West Bengal introduces this MCM Scheme (V2.0) scheme of giving Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2018 at different levels of higher studies, at educational institutions based in West Bengal. So, apply online for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship MCM Scheme by the help of this page till the last date that is 30-11-2018.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme (V2.0)
Students who fulfill the all requirements and family income is not more than Rs. 250000/-can submit Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form before the last date that is 30th November 2018. To fill the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship form, candidates are required follow the below given simple steps.
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria they will get Swami Vivekananda Fellowship. Students who want to get rest of details information regarding Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2018 can go through this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Every year, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme launches so as to provide help to competent but financially weak students. Those candidates who’re suffering from financial problem can take benefit of SVMCM Scheme. Interested ones can apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018 Program by filling up Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Form before the last date.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
For Scholarships at Higher Secondary level:
- Applicants must secured 75% in aggregate in Madhyamik Pariksha (Class 10) or its equivalent excluding optional elective subjects.
- Students who are pursuing Class 11 on passing Madhyamik Pariksha or its equivalent examination in 2018 will be eligible to get Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
For the Under Graduate:
- Applicants who are studying in first year of Under Graduate Course after qualifying the H.S. Examination or its equivalent examination in 2018 will be eligible to apply.
- Students must attained minimum 75% marks, consisting of two language subjects and three best elective subjects.
For scholarships at Diploma (Polytechnic):
- Students who are joined after completing Secondary (M.P.) Examination or its equivalent as stated above in 2018 for first-year Diploma (Polytechnic) course
- Candidates who qualified H.S. Examination or its equivalent for Diploma in Pharmacy or Modern office practice & Management of 2-year duration and after passing-out in ‘West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education & Training courses which are equivalent to H.S. Examination for 2nd-year Diploma (Polytechnic) courses on lateral entry basis they may eligible to get this
- Aspirants must secured at least 75% marks in aggregate
For the Post Graduate level scholarships:
- At least 55% marks in Honours subjects at the Graduation level.
- Students who are enrolled in the first year class of Post Graduate Course in general education after passing the Graduation with Honours in 2013 will be eligible to apply.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
Family Income Criteria:
- Applicants whose annual family income is Rs. 2,50,000 or less they may eligible to apply for this West Bengal Govt Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship.
|For Scholarship at Higher Secondary level (@Rs. 1000/- per month)||Appliers must obtain at least 75% marks in aggregate in Madhyamik Pariksha or its equivalent.|
|For Scholarship at Undergraduate level (@Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 5000/- per month)||Minimum 75% marks in aggregate (Best of five). Students who are enrolled in the first year of Undergraduate course in Engineering/Medical/General Education/ G.N.M. Nursing/ Para Medical Diploma Course.|
|For Scholarship at Diploma (Polytechnic) level (@Rs. 1500/- per month)||Students who are enrolled after passing out in Secondary (M.P) examination or its equivalent as stated above in 2018 for first year Diploma (Polytechnic) courses [H.S. Examination or its equivalent|
|For Scholarship at Postgraduate level (@Rs. 2000/- to Rs. 5000/- per month)||Applying students should obtain minimum 53% marks in Honours subjects at the Graduation level in General Education and 55% marks for Graduation level Engineering student in the year 2018|
|For Kanyashree applicants (K-3 component) (@Rs. 2000/- for MA & M.COM students and Rs. 2500/- per month for M.SC students)||Kanyashree recipients with valid sanctioned K-2 ID pursuing Post Graduate courses in Science, Arts and Commerce stream from Universities of this State in regular mode (not distance) must obtain at graduation level 45% marks.|
|For M.Phil/ NON-NET/NET-LS Research Fellow (@Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 8000/- per month)||Students pursuing the regular course from State-aided Institutions of higher learning in the financial year 2018 onwards and whose date of registration/date of enrolment (Ph.D candidate/M.Phil candidate) is 01.04.2017 and onwards are eligible to apply for Swami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship|
Distribution of Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Scholarship 2018:
|Course||Rate Per Month (Rs.)||Level|
|UG (Other Professional Courses, UGC Approved)||1500/-|
|PG (Other Professional Courses, UGC Approved)||2500/-|
|NON NET M.PHIL./NON NET PH.D.||5000/- / 8000/-|
|UG (ENGG.), PG (ENGG.) And Other Professional Courses (AICTE Approved)||5000/-||DTE|
|UG (Medical-Degree) And Diploma Courses||5000/- And 1500/- Respectively||DME|
Get List of Top & Best 25 Universities in India: NIRF India Ranking
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Selection Process:
- To get Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Reward, applicants need to submit the Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018 Application Form.
- After receiving Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form 2018, the authority will verify the eligibility and other important details.
Steps to fill Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2018 Application Form:
Applicants are required to submit the Application for SVMCM Scholarship by following below mentioned steps:-
- Firstly applicants are required to visit official web site which is svmcm.wbhed.gov.in and download Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2018 Pdf.
- Through downloaded notification, read entire details and check complete details of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship List.
- Thereafter, hit the “Register” tab and you need to register themselves and then candidates ID will be generated.
- Then, select the Password; you are required to maintain the Password Policy as given in the form.
- Candidates who are eligible to apply for K3 are required to fill up the authentication form .
- After completing the K3 authentication candidates will be forwarded to Swami Vivekananda Scholarship registration form.
- To do so, hit the “Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Apply” link and you need to log in the account by entering the necessary details like ID, Password and captcha code.
- Subsequently, you need to upload Scanned Supporting Document and download Verification Certificate containing two pages.
- First page is the candidates Copy and second page is the HOI(Head of the Institution) Copy.
- After verification and signed by HOI, you will scan your copy and upload this in the application portal.
Upload required documents for Fresh and Kanyashree Application:
- Admit Card of last Board/Council/University/College examination
- Mark sheet of last Board/Council/University/College examination (Both sides)
- Income certificate of family (Not Applicable for Kanyashree)
- Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent (Both sides)
- Income Certificate Affidavit (Not Applicable for Kanyashree)
- Domicile certificate as Aadhaar ID/Voter ID/Ration card/Certificate Issued by concerned authority
- Scanned copy of Bank Passbook (1st Page, containing A/C No.)
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Renewal:
- Applicants need to fill the continuity Certificate” from the head of the educational institution and submit Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Form with the required scholarship sanctioning authority to the next senior class after completing in the first attempt to renew the scholarship.
- The application and the continuity certificate need to submit within one month of the admission in the next class.
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewalis likely only if the applicants attain the following minimum %
- Higher Secondary level: 60%
- Graduation: 60%
- Post Graduation: 60%
Upload required documents for Renewal Application:
- Admission receipt for the promotion to the next higher class
- 1st page of the Bank Passbook and the leaf of the Passbook in which the credited Scholarship amount of last year has been shown
- Copy of the Marksheet of the last examination in the present course of study (Both sides and in case of semester examination system, year wise semester Mark sheets)
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018 Dates:
Swami Vivekananda Fresh Scholarship Last Date: 30-11-2018
Keep visiting with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more significant information against Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Status and Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018.
If you have any query related to Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship, you can leave a comment in a below mentioned comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible. Thank you for visiting us…
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan||How to Deposit Fee Online|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Manner To Apply For Scholarship||Why College Attendance is Important|