Pre Matric Scholarship 2018
Check Pre Matric Scholarship 2018 Status and submit online application form on or before the last date!!! Pre Matric Scheme is available for Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers, Minorities and Disabilities students for helping them to continue their further studies.
Students need to check the Pre Matric Scholarship List mentioned under Ministry Of Minority Affairs, Department Of Empowerment of Persons with Disability, Ministry Of Labor and Employment Departments and go to apply online accordingly.
Pre Matric Scholarship Last Date:
Students meeting the requirements need to submit their Pre Matric Online Form on or before the last date which is
30-09-2018 15-10-2018 31-10-2018 (Date Extended). The scholarships shall be provided for the entire course. Maintenance allowance will be given as fixed lump sum amount in an academic year for 2017-18 to 2019-20.
To know more about Pre Matric Scholarship 2018-19 and apply online for Scheme Of Pre-Matric, you are suggested to move their cursor downwards on this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Pre Matric 2018 Scholarship Status: AVAILABLE
Pre Matric Scholarship
Pre Matric Scholarship List:
- for Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers
- For Minorities
- for Disabilities
Objective of Pre Matric Scheme 2018:
- The scholarship at pre-matric level will encourage parents to send their school going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education.
- The scheme will form the foundation for their educational attainment and provide a level playing field in the competitive employment arena.
- Empowerment through education, which is one of the objectives of this scheme, has the potential to lead to upliftment of the socio economic conditions.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Pre Matric Scholarship Amount 2018:
|Rs. 500/-||Rs. 800/-|
|I to IV (for purchase of dress/books etc.)||250||250|
|V to VIII||940||500|
|PUC I & II||2440||2000|
|Professional Courses (BE / MBBS / BSc.- Agri.)||15000||15000|
|Item||Rate of Scholarship|
|Rate of Scholarship Admission + Tuition Fee||Admission Fee for Class VI to X: Rs. 500/- per annum subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Tuition Fee for Class VI to X: Rs. 350/- per month subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Maintenance Allowance||For Class I to V*: Rs. 100/- per month for Day Scholar|
|For Class VI to X*: Rs. 600/- per month for Hosteller Rs. 100/-per month for Day Scholar|
Pre Matric Scholarship Eligibility 2018:
Pre Matric Scholarship For Minority
Scheme will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1.00 lakh.
Pre Matric BeediWorkers Scholarship
Either of the parents of the students should be Beedi, Iron Ore Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines, Limestone & Dolomite Mines, Cine worker with atleast six months service. This also includes Contract/Gharkhata workers also. Total monthly Income of the Worker’s family from all sources should not exceed Rs.10,000/-.
Pre Matric Scholarship For Disable Students
Appliers should be regular, full time student studying in Class IX or X in a Government school or in a school recognized by govt. or by a Central/ State Board of Secondary education.
Pre Matric Scholarship Procedure:
- First of all, contenders have to check Pre Matric Scholarship Application Status and eligible contenders have to submit their online form on or before the last date.
- As the number of scholarships for minorities available in a year is fixed and limited, it is necessary to lay down preference for selection.
- Inter-se selection weightage is to be given to poverty rather than marks (the applicant is required to submit an Income Certificate.
- In case of same income, merit shall be generated from ‘Date of Birth’ criteria of applicant (senior is preferred).
Procedure To Submit Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form 2018-19:
In order to submit Application For Pre Matric Scholarship, you are suggested to follow given hassle free steps:
Step1: First of all, contenders must visit to the official portal of the organization which is scholarships.gov.in
Step2: Now you are required to move your cursor towards “Central Scheme” on the home page.
Step3: Hit the name of “Department” as per your need “Ministry Of Minority Affairs, Department Of Empowerment of Persons with Disability, Ministry Of Labor and Employment”.
Step4: Under theses section you have to press the given link of Pre Matric Scholarship 2018-19 as per your need.
“Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities”
“Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities”
“Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric”
Step5: Then read the complete details required in the Advertisement of Pre Matric Scholarship Minority 2018-19.
Step6: Eligible contenders as per Pre Matric Scholarship For Minority need to press “Apply” link.
Step7: Enter asked details in the format of Pre Matric Scholarship Form 2018.
Step8: Upload Pre Matric Scholarship Documents and recheck Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form.
Step9: Hit “Submit” tab and take a print out of Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form 2018-19 PDF for future use.
Pre Matric Scholarship Documents Required:
- Copy of the Identity card of the worker (Form B Register Number in case of Mine workers).
- Copy of front page of Bank Pass Book or Cancelled Cheque (which should contain details of the account holder/beneficiary)
- Passing Certificate/Mark Sheet of previous Academic Year
- Income Certificate issued by the Revenue Authority
Pre Matric Scholarship Date:
Pre Matric Scholarship Last Date 2018:
30-09-2018 15-10-2018 31-10-2018 (Date Extended)
Final Note: Candidates can acquire complete information related to Pre Matric Scholarship 2018-2019 by going through the above mentioned direct Official Link. To be updates with more information, you may drop comment in below mentioned comment box also. Our team members (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) will provide you satisfactory answers as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||Documents Required For Education Loan|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|How Do I Get College Scholarship||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|