Pre Matric Scholarship
Get all the information about the State-Wise Pre Matric Scholarship in India from this page. The Government provides various Scholarship Schemes for the aid of meritorious students especially minorities and economically weaker sections who do not have the privilege to receive quality education. Here you can check all the details concerning the Pre Matric Scholarship 2021-22 Application Form such as Last Date, process to apply, etc.
Candidates need to visit the official National Scholarships Portal, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India to fill the Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form. It is necessary to successfully submit the Pre Matric Scholarship 2021-22 Online Application Form before the last date. After the closing of online portal, no further applications will be accepted in any other form.
Objective of Pre Matric Scholarships!!!
Ensure timely disbursement of Scholarships to students, provide a common portal for various Scholarships schemes of Central and State Governments, create a transparent database of scholars, avoid duplication in processing, harmonization of different Scholarships schemes & norms, and application of Direct Benefit Transfer are the main objectives of the National Scholarships Portal.
We have provided all the necessary details about the Pre Matric Scholarship for the Session 2021-22 in the below section of this page. Here you can check the Objectives, Who can apply, Selection Criteria, step-wise procedure to apply, important dates, Form status, etc. So without wasting any time, scroll down and explore this page completely which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to know more about the Pre Matric 2021-22 Scholarship Scheme.
Pre Matric 2021 Scholarship Status: Active Now
Pre Matric Scholarship
Pre Matric Scholarship List:
- For Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers
- For Minorities
- For Disabilities
Who is offering Pre Matric scholarship?
The scholarship is being offered by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India.
Objective of Pre Matric Scheme 2021:
- The scholarship at pre-matric level will encourage parents to send their school going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education.
- The scheme will form the foundation for their educational attainment and provide a level playing field in the competitive employment arena.
- Empowerment through education, which is one of the objectives of this scheme, has the potential to lead to upliftment of the socio economic conditions.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Who can apply for this Pre Matric scholarship?
- Must be studying in class 1 to 10
- Must have secured at least 50% marks in the previous final examination
- Must belong to the family where annual income is not more than INR 1 lakh from all the sources
- Must belong to the minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians/Parsis)
What are the selection criteria?
- Weightage will be provided as per the financial need of the candidate rather than the marks obtained.
- In case, if the family income as well as the marks of the two students are same, the result will be generated according to the ‘Date of Birth’ and preference will be given to the senior candidate.
The scholar will be eligible for the renewal of the scholarship if obtained 50% in the previous year’s examinations in the same course and Institute.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
What are the benefits?
|Admission fee for class 6 to 10 (Hostellers and Day Scholars)||INR 500 per annum|
|Tuition fee for class 6 to 10 (Hostellers and Day Scholars)||INR 350 per month|
|Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year (Day Scholars)||INR 100 per month for class 1 to 5|
|Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year (Hostellers)||INR 600 per month for class 6 to 10|
|Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year (Day Scholars)||INR 100 per month for class 6 to 10|
Essential documents with Pre Matric Scholarships Form:
- Domicile Certificate
- Self-Declaration of minority community certificate by the student
- Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheet
- Copy of Aadhar Enrollment/Aadhar Card
- Income certificate issued by designated state/UT authority
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father
Procedure to Submit Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form:
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is scholarships.gov.in to apply for Pre Matric Scholarship 2021
- Move your cursor towards “State Scheme” on the home page.
- Select state as per your location and press on it.
- Now choose suitable link regarding Pre Matric Scholarship 2021-22.
- Read Advertisement regarding Pre Matric Scholarship Minority.
- As per Pre Matric Scholarship For Minority you need to press on “Apply” link.
- Then enter asked details in the format of Pre Matric Scholarship Form 2021.
- Upload Pre Matric Scholarship Documents and recheck Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form.
- Hit “Submit” tab and take a print out of Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form 2021 PDF for future use.
Pre Matric Scholarship 2021-22 Important Dates:
- Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form Start Date: 18-08-2021
- Pre Matric Scholarship Last Date: 15-11-2021
- Defective Verification Last Date: 15-12-2021
- Institute Verification Last Date: 15-12-2021
Press Here To APPLY Online Directly (Registered Users)
Press Here To APPLY Online Directly (New Users)
We hope the info provided above will be beneficial for you. If you want to obtain any other additional details about Pre Matric Scholarship 2021 you can visit the Official Link of the organization which is stated above.
To be updates with more information, you may drop comment in below mentioned comment box also. Our team members (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) will provide you satisfactory answers as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section