Pre Matric Scholarship
Get all the information about the State-Wise Pre Matric Scholarship in India from this page. The Government provides various Scholarship Schemes for the aid of meritorious students especially minorities and economically weaker sections who do not have the privilege to receive a quality education. Here you can check all the details concerning the Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form such as Eligibility, Rewards, Last Date, the process to apply, etc.
Candidates need to visit the official National Scholarships Portal, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India to fill out the Application Form. It is necessary to successfully submit the Pre Matric Scholarship 2022-23 Online Application Form before the last date. After the closing of the online portal, no further applications will be accepted in any other form.
Objective of Pre-Matric Scholarships!!!
Ensure timely disbursement of Scholarships to students, provide a common portal for various Scholarships schemes of Central and State Governments, create a transparent database of scholars, avoid duplication in processing, harmonization of different Scholarships schemes & norms, and application of Direct Benefit Transfer are the main objectives of the National Scholarships Portal.
We have provided all the necessary details about the Pre Matric Scholarship for the Session 2022-23 in the below section of this page. Here you can check the Objectives, Who can apply, Selection Criteria, the step-wise procedure to apply, important dates, Form status, etc. So without wasting any time, scroll down and explore this page completely which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to know more about the Pre Matric Scholarship 2022-23 Scheme.
Pre Matric Scholarship 2022-23 Overview:
|Name of Scholarship||Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities|
|Offered By||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Students from class 1 to class 10|
|Eligibility||Academic Performance/Family Income|
|Rewards||Up to Rs.1,840 per month|
|Last Date of Application||Check Below|
Pre Matric Scholarship
List of Pre-Matric Scholarships
- For Minorities
- For Disabilities
- For Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers
Objectives of Pre Matric Scheme 2022
- To encourage parents to send their school-going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education, and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education.
- The scheme will form the foundation for their educational attainment and provide a level playing field in the competitive employment arena.
- Empowerment through education, which is one of the objectives of this scheme, has the potential to lead to upliftment of the socio-economic conditions.
Pre Matric Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Must be studying in class 1 to 10
- Must have secured at least 50% marks in the previous final examination
- Must belong to a family where the annual income is not more than INR 1 lakh from all the sources
- Must belong to the minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains, and Zoroastrians/Parsis)
Pre Matric Scheme 2022 Selection Criteria
For Fresh Applications:
- Weightage will be provided as per the financial need of the candidate rather than the marks obtained.
- In case, if the family income, as well as the marks of the two students, are the same, the result will be generated according to the ‘Date of Birth’ and preference will be given to the senior candidate.
The scholar will be eligible for the renewal of the scholarship if obtained 50% in the previous year’s examinations in the same course and Institute.
Pre Matric Scholarship Amount
|1||Admission fees from class VI to X||Rs. 500/-|
|2||Tuition fees from class VI to X||Rs. 350/-|
|3||Maintenance allowance is payable|
for a period of not more than 10
months in an academic year
|(i) Class I to V||Nil||Rs. 100/-|
|(ii) Class VI to X||Rs. 600/-|
Procedure to Submit Pre-Matric Scholarship Application Form
- Visit the official National Scholarship Portal (NSP) which is scholarships.gov.in.
- Move your cursor towards “State Scheme” on the home page.
- Select state as per your location and press on it.
- Now choose a suitable link regarding Pre Matric Scholarship 2022-23 scheme.
- Read the entire Advertisement carefully and press on “Apply” link.
- Then enter asked details in the format of the Scholarship Application Form.
- Upload Documents and recheck your Form.
- Hit the “Submit” tab and take a printout of the Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form 2022 PDF for future use.
Essential Documents with Scholarship Form:
- Domicile Certificate
- Self-Declaration of minority community certificate by the student
- Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheet
- Copy of Aadhar Enrollment/Aadhar Card
- Income certificate issued by designated state/UT authority
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father
Pre Matric Scholarship 2022-23 Important Dates:
|Events||Last Date (Tentative)|
|Closing date for Scholarship||15-10-2022|
Press Here To APPLY Online Directly (Registered Users)
Pre Matric Scholarship 2022 FAQs
Ques1. Who are eligible for Pre Matric Scholarship?
Ans. The candidates studying in any of the Classes 01 to 10 in state government, government-aided and local body schools with an annual family income of less than Rs.1,50,000/- from all sources are eligible to apply to the pre-matric scheme. Furthermore, the student must have a good academic performance to receive the scholarship.
Ques2. What is called Pre Matric scholarship?
Ans. Pre-Matric Scholarship falls under the category of such scholarship schemes that provide financial assistance to students studying at the pre-matriculation level of education i.e. school education from class 1 to 10.
Ques3. What is the last date of Pre-matric Scholarship?
Ans. The last date to apply for different Pre-Matric Scholarships for the session 2022-23 is mentioned above in this article.
Ques4. What is the amount of Pre-matric Scholarship 2022?
Ans. The reward differs from scheme to scheme. The Scholarship Amount for various Pre-matric schemes is stated above.
Ques5. What is the difference between pre-matric and post-matric scholarship?
Ans. Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme is for students studying from Class 1st to Class 10th whereas Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme is for students studying in Class 11th, 12th, and above which includes Courses like ITI, B.SC, B. Com., B. Tech, Medical, etc.
Ques6. Can I use my parents account for scholarship?
Ans. Yes, for students who do not have their own bank account, parents can provide their own account details for the pre-matric scheme. However, a parent’s account number can only be used against scholarship applications for maximum two children.
Ques7. Will the scholarship be transferred if the beneficiary changes the institution or course during the tenure of the scholarship?
Ans. No, there is no provision for transfer of scholarship.
Ques8. Will the scholarship be renewed if the beneficiary fails in the first or subsequent years of study?
Ans. No, the scholarship will not be renewed if the beneficiary fails to pass the annual or term-end examinations of the course.
We hope the info provided above will be beneficial for you. If you want to obtain any other additional details about Pre Matric Scholarship 2022-23 you can visit the Official Link of the organization which is stated above.
If you have any queries regarding the content of this page, you may drop your comments in the below-mentioned comment box. Our team members (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) will provide you with satisfactory answers as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Best Colleges in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|Career After 12th In India||Top Universities in India|