Pre Matric Scholarship
National Scholarships Portal, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India is providing Pre Matric Scholarship to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority communities such as Jain / Buddhism/ Christian etc.
Candidates can apply for Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme by submitting their application form till last date that is given below State wise. After the closing date, Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form will not be accepted by the Government of India under any circumstances.
Pre Matric Scholarship Last Date!!!
Applicants are required to submit the Pre Matric Scholarship Form on or before the last date that is 31-12-2018 and 20-01-2019 state wise mentioned below.
To get more details about Pre Matric Scholarship 2019, how to check Pre Matric Scholarship Form status etc go through this page created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Have a look below for Pre Matric Scholarship 2019!!!
Pre Matric 2019 Scholarship Status: Available
Pre Matric Scholarship
Pre Matric Scholarship List:
- For Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers
- For Minorities
- For Disabilities
Who is offering Pre Matric scholarship?
The scholarship is being offered by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India.
Objective of Pre Matric Scheme 2019:
- The scholarship at pre-matric level will encourage parents to send their school going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education.
- The scheme will form the foundation for their educational attainment and provide a level playing field in the competitive employment arena.
- Empowerment through education, which is one of the objectives of this scheme, has the potential to lead to upliftment of the socio economic conditions.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Who can apply for this Pre Matric scholarship?
- Must be studying in class 1 to 10
- Must have secured at least 50% marks in the previous final examination
- Must belong to the family where annual income is not more than INR 1 lakh from all the sources
- Must belong to the minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians/Parsis)
What are the selection criteria?
- Weightage will be provided as per the financial need of the candidate rather than the marks obtained.
- In case, if the family income as well as the marks of the two students are same, the result will be generated according to the ‘Date of Birth’ and preference will be given to the senior candidate.
The scholar will be eligible for the renewal of the scholarship if obtained 50% in the previous year’s examinations in the same course and Institute.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
What are the benefits?
|Admission fee for class 6 to 10 (Hostellers and Day Scholars)||INR 500 per annum|
|Tuition fee for class 6 to 10 (Hostellers and Day Scholars)||INR 350 per month|
|Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year (Day Scholars)||INR 100 per month for class 1 to 5|
|Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year (Hostellers)||INR 600 per month for class 6 to 10|
|Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year (Day Scholars)||INR 100 per month for class 6 to 10|
Essential documents with Pre Matric Scholarships Form:
- Domicile Certificate
- Self-Declaration of minority community certificate by the student
- Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheet
- Copy of Aadhar Enrollment/Aadhar Card
- Income certificate issued by designated state/UT authority
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father
Procedure to Submit Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form:
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is scholarships.gov.in to apply for Pre Matric Scholarship 2019
- Move your cursor towards “State Scheme” on the home page.
- Select state as per your location and press on it.
- Now choose suitable link regarding Pre Matric Scholarship 2019
- Read Advertisement regarding Pre Matric Scholarship Minority.
- As per Pre Matric Scholarship For Minority you need to press on “Apply” link.
- Then enter asked details in the format of Pre Matric Scholarship Form 2019.
- Upload Pre Matric Scholarship Documents and recheck Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form.
- Hit “Submit” tab and take a print out of Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form 2019 PDF for future use.
|Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme||Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form Last Date||Download PDF|
|Pre Matric Scholarship To OBC Students –Assam||20-01-2019||Download PDF|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship To ST Students –Assam||20-01-2019||Download PDF|
|Pre Matric Scholarship To ST Students (CLASS IX And X) – Assam||20-01-2019||Download PDF|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme For SC Students Of Class IX And X-Chandigarh||31-12-2018||Updating Soon|
|Pre-Matric ST Scholarship Schemes||31-12-2018||Download PDF|
Press Here To APPLY Online Directly (Registered Users)
Press Here To APPLY Online Directly (New Users)
Candidates can acquire complete information related to Pre Matric Scholarship 2019 by going through the above mentioned direct Official Link.
To be updates with more information, you may drop comment in below mentioned comment box also. Our team members (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) will provide you satisfactory answers as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section