Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship
Here is everything you need to know about the Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship. In order to support higher education for Single Girl Child, UGC has introduced Swami Vivekananda Fellowship for research in Social Sciences. Check here SVSGC Scholarship 2022 Last Date, process to fill Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form, Reward, etc.
SVSGC Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
Candidates keen to pursue Ph.D. in Social Sciences in Universities/Colleges/ Institutes can submit their applications for SVSGC Scholarship at the official portal of the University Grants Commission – ugc.ac.in. The step-wise procedure for the same is well-mentioned below.
For more details about Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 and apply online for SVSGC Fellowship 2022 Last date, you need to check this page which is well created by the members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SVSGC Scholarship 2022 Highlights:
|Name of the scholarship||SVSGC Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship|
|Launched by||University Grants Commission|
|Under banner of||Swami Vivekananda|
|Objective||To promote Women’s Education|
|Beneficiaries||A single girl child who is pursuing a Ph.D. in Social sciences|
|Benefit||Scholarships will be provided to pursue higher education|
|Scholarship amount||Up to Rs. 28,000|
|Mode of application||Online|
Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship
SVSGC Scholarship Scheme 2022 Objectives
Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scheme was introduced to achieve the following goals:
- To support the higher education of single girl child in Social Sciences.
- To recognize the value of observance of small family norms.
- To recognize the norm of single girl child in society.
- To propagate the concept of single girl child norm.
- Promoting single girls in society.
Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates meeting the SVSGC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria that is mentioned below can apply only:
- Any single girl child of her parents pursuing Ph.D. in Social Sciences in Universities/Colleges/ Institutes is eligible to apply under the scheme.
- In a family, if one son and one daughter are available then the girl child will not be considered for fellowship under the scheme.
- Proof of being a single girl child has to be submitted on an affidavit of Rs.50/- Stamp paper from the fellow/parent duly attested by SDM/First Class Magistrate/Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of Tahsildar) as per the prescribed proforma (Annexure I) at the time of filling the online application.
- The scheme is applicable to such a single girl child who has registered herself in regular, full-time Ph. D. program in Social Sciences in Indian Universities/Colleges/Institutes as indicated below:
Universities/Colleges/Institutes included under section 2(f) and 12(b) of UGC Act, 1956.
Deemed to be Universities under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 which are eligible to receive grants in aid from UGC.
Universities/Colleges/Institutes funded by Central/ State Govt.
Institutes of National Importance.
- Admission to Ph.D. Course in Distance education mode is not covered under the scheme.
- Girl students up to the age of 40 years for general category and 45 years for the reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC and PWD (Persons with Disabilities) as on the last date of submission of online application are eligible
- Transgender candidates are eligible to apply under the scheme as per the norms.
Swami Vivekananda SGC Scholarship Amount
The number of slots for the fellowship may be decided every year on the basis of eligible applications completed in all respects and received through online mode. The financial assistance available under SVSGC Scholarship Scheme is as follows:
|Rs. 2,000 per month for PWD candidates|
|Study Material||The books journals and apparatus granted during the|
period of contingency will be the property of the
University after the tenure of this Scholarship.
|The accommodation will be provided by the institution.|
If the person is not getting hostel accommodation then,
the Host Institution will provide single accommodation
to the student. The rent paid by the candidate will be
reimbursed subject to the norms of the government
If the candidate makes an arrangement to stay then she
is eligible to draw HRA as categorized by the government.
|Leave Policy during|
|30-day leaves are allowed including public holidays other|
than such will not entitle to the other vacation.
Maternity leaves are available during the tenure as
per the Government of India norms.
Process To Apply for SVSGC Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship
Step 1: Log on to the official website of the University Grants Commission which is www.ugc.ac.in.
Step 2: Scroll down the homepage and move under the “Scholarships/Fellowships” section.
Step 3: Select “Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship for Research in Social Sciences” And hit the “See Details Info” link.
Step 4: Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Fellowship for Research in Social Sciences Notification carefully and hit the “Apply Online” link.
Step 5: Fill out the application form with all required details and must upload all relevant documents.
Step 6: Press the “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
SVSGC Scholarship Required Documents:
- Aadhar card
- Class 10th certificate
- Caste certificate
- Graduation or post-graduation mark sheet
- PWD certificate
- Ph.D. admission
- Affidavit on Rs. 50 stamp paper from the parents stating that she is a single child of a parent attested by the first class magistrate/ Gazette officer
Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates for the Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Fellowship will be based on the recommendation of the Expert Committee constituted by the Commission.
- Results shall be published on the UGC website.
- Award letters can be downloaded from UGC online application portal.
- If the Fellow is availing of any other SVSGC fellowship/ project from any organization at the time of selection, she shall be required to surrender one award.
- The Commission reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the award without assigning any reason.
Reason For Cancellation Of SVSGC Fellowship
UGC may terminate the fellowship of any candidate in case of:
- If the fellow is found to be unable to receive fellowship, at any time during the entire period of fellowship
- Any false information furnished by the applicant.
- Bad behavior of fellow
- Unsatisfactory progress of research work of the fellow
- Any other fellowship/scholarship is drawn from other sources throughout the tenure of the fellowship.
SVSGC Scholarship 2022 Last Date
Last date to apply for the fellowship: Updating Soon
SVSGC Scholarship Helpline
- Email ID- email@example.com
- Phone Number- 1800-113-355
Grab more details related to Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 by going through the above-mentioned Official Links. In order to grab more details related to SVSGC Scholarship 2022, you need to be in touch with our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com)
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|Career After 12th In India||Top Universities in India|