AICTE Scholarship 2019
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is providing Scholarship Scheme to students according to their need. Individuals who fulfill all the eligibility criteria can do registration for AICTE Scholarship 2019 before the last date as discussed below.
There are schemes for students who are willing to get higher education in the technical field and separate scholars for girls, SC/ST Students, disable and J&K candidates. Individuals must go through this web page and attain all the eligibility criteria.
Get Here – AICTE Scholarship Schemes
We have also provided below some of the simple procedure that should be followed while applying for the scholar from the official website. Firstly you are required to check all the necessary details regarding AICTE Schemes and then apply accordingly.
Scroll through the below section of this web page which is well created and presented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gather more details about the AICTE Scholarship 2019-20.
AICTE Scholarship Scheme
- PG Scholarship
- Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme – PMSSS
- Pragati Scholarship
- Saksham Scholarship
- AICTE-INAE Travel Grant Scheme
- PRERANA – Scheme For Preparing SC/ST Students For Higher Education
- SAMRIDDHI – Scheme For SC/ST Students For Setting Start-Ups
- National Doctoral Fellowship (NDF)
- Support To Students For Participating In Competition Abroad (SSPCA)
- Smart India Hackathon 2019
- Tech Projects As Internship With Small And Medium Enterprises (MSMES)
AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme – Rs. 12,400 per month
Eligibility criteria for AICTE PG Scholarship
Post-Graduation Scholarship Scheme is valid for those candidates who had qualified full time GATE/GPAT and admitted to Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture and Master of Pharmacy courses in AICTE approved Institutions and AICTE approved University Departments.
Who cannot apply for AICTE PG Scholarship?
- Student who is in receipt of any kind of Scholarship/Stipend or salary etc.
- Students from non-sponsored categories/Management quota/foreign students admitted with valid GATE/GPAT Score card
- GATE/GPAT qualified student admitted in part time courses
Also From Here: Check Best Opportunities after UG
Documents Required For AICTE PG Scholarship
Scanned PDF copy of:
- GATE/GPAT score card.
- Aadhaar card. Students of J&K, Meghalaya and Assam are exempted.
- Caste certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate in respect of only OBC candidates. Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) should not be old more than 1 year.
AICTE PMSSS Scholarship
The AICTE PMSSS Scholarship is to boost and enhance employment capacities in Jammu and Kashmir’s Youth. Students must have done 10+2 examination from J&K Board or CBSE School located in J&K to apply for the AICTE JK PMSSS Scholarship. Hit on the below mentioned link and obtain the complete details about Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS).
Pragati Scholarship & Saksham Scholarship
|Scheme Name||Total Number of Scholarships|
|Pragati Scheme||4000 per Annum ( 2000 for Degree|
and 2000 for Diploma)
|Saksham Scheme||1000 per Annum ( 500 for Degree|
and 500 for Diploma)
Individual those who want to apply against AICTE Scholarship Pragati Scheme should be admitted to 1st year of Degree/ Diploma course in any of the AICTE approved Institution of respective year through Centralized Admission process of the State/Central Government.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship
Two Girl Child per family are eligible and family income not more than 8 lakh per annum during the preceding financial year can apply for AICTE Scholarship for girls.
AICTE Saksham Scholarship
Disable student, having disability of not less than 40% and family income not more than 8 lakh per annum during the preceding financial year are eligible to apply for AICTE Scholarship for disabled.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Documents Required For Pragati and Saksham Scholarship
- Mark Sheet of standard Xth /XIIth
- Annual family Income Certificate for the preceding financial year in the prescribed format issued by not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Admission letter issued by Directorate of Technical Education for the admission in Diploma/Degree course.
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/ Head of the Institute.
- Tuition fee receipt.
- AADHAR seeded Bank Pass Book in the name of the student indicating Account number, IFSC code and Photograph
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC category.
- AADHAR Card
- Declaration by parents duly signed stating that the information provided by their child is correct and will refund Scholarship amount, if found false at any stage.
AICTE-INAE Travel Grant Scheme & SSPCA
The main motive of the scheme (INAE Travel Grant Scheme and Support To Students For Participating In Competitions Abroad) is to provide partial travel assistance and registration fees to Graduation and post-Graduation engineering students for presenting a research paper in an international scientific event i.e. conference/seminar/symposium/workshop/ exhibition etc.
Pre-final and final year students of B.E./B.Tech or Integrated M.Tech and first and second year students of M.E./M.Tech from AICTE approved Engineering Institutions.
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
- Curriculum Vitae containing date of birth and age, awards, scholarships, educational qualifications, research experience and list of Publications (if any) etc.
- Passport size photograph.
- Copy of letter of acceptance from the organizers of the event.
- Abstract/full text of paper as submitted for the event.
- Brief on Project Impact of the paper presented and Expected Outcome from the paper presented.
- Scanned copy of Certificate by the student and Endorsement by the Head of the Institution.
इस तरह चुनें बैस्ट कोर्स 12th Science के बाद: Not Interested in Engineering After 12th
AICTE PRERANA Scheme
AICTE PRERANA Scheme – Total funding of Rs.10 Lakh.
The main aim of the PRERANA (Scheme for Preparing SC/ST Students for Higher Education), is to provide Monetary support to the Institutes who are encouraging SC/ST students to prepare for higher education i.e. GATE/GPAT/CAT/CMAT and GRE.
This scheme aims at providing financial support to institutes who are willing to put extra efforts for encouraging and training SC/ST students for GATE/GPAT/CAT/CMAT and GRE
AICTE SAMRIDDHI Scheme
AICTE SAMRIDDHI Scheme – Total funding of Rs.20 Lakh (of which Rs. 1 lakh/year shall be recurring grant)
The basic motive of the SAMRIDDHI (Scheme for SC/ST Students for Setting Start-Ups) is to provide help ST/SC candidates designing, launching and running their own business/startup.
AICTE NDF Scholarship
The motive of the National Doctoral Fellowship scheme is to provide research in AICTE approved Institutions. The total number of candidates that the organization takes per year is 150. The selection of these 150 students will be based on eligibility criteria.
AICTE Smart India Hackathon
Through this scheme, individuals get a platform to solve the digital problem that the Nation is facing in their daily lives. Now in Smart India Hackathon 2019, Individuals have also have the chance to work on the problem that the private sector organizations faces.
The motive of the M.Tech Projects as Internship with Small and Medium Enterprises Scheme is to encourage advance network that is beneficial for both technical institutes and MSMEs. There are 408 Small and Medium Enterprises that have given opportunity to 738 Technology students.
Whom to Contact in case of Query?
|Scheme Name||Help desk Service on|
|PG Scholarship||[email protected]|
|PMSSS Scholarship||[email protected]|
|Pragati and Saksham Scholarship||[email protected]|
|NDF Scholarship||[email protected]|
Also Read Details On: AICTE JK Scholarship
How to Apply for AICTE Scholarship?
Here are some of the simple steps that should be applied to apply for the desired AICTE Scholarship 2019 –
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.aicte-india.org to apply for AICTE Scholarship.
- Further you are required to hit on the “Schemes” tab that is available on the home page.
- This will direct you to a new web page.
- Look for “Students Development schemes” and hit on the “Learn More” link.
- A new web page will appear on your web page containing all the available AICTE India Scholarship.
- Hit on the desired according to your qualification and need.
- Go through the details thoroughly.
- Revisit the earlier web page and then hit on the “Application Form” link.
- Further apply for the Scholarship as directed by the web page.
- Then check “Quick Links” section present at the left side of the home page.
Last date to apply for AICTE Scholarship 2019: Will Update Soon
Candidates can hit on the above mentioned direct link to get more details about the AICTE Scholarship 2019 from the official website. You are also suggested to stay connected to our web portal to get the AICTE Latest Scholarships updates as we keep updating the details at regular interval of time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|