Bikash Bhavan Scholarship
The government of West Bengal provides Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2022 with the motive to provide financial aid to students for their further higher studies. Bikash Bhavan Scholarship scheme helps students in their better education, whose are going through a financial crisis. Check here the Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date, Renewal, Status, etc.
School Education Student (HS), Technical Education & Training Student (Polytechnic Student) can apply by submitting Bikash Bhavan Application Form before the last date. Check the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Status, Important Dates, and other relevant details below in this article. This scholarship is also known as Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM).
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Dates:
Students who have secured 75% or more in their qualifying Exam are eligible to fill the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Online Application Form. Candidates who are interested and also match the eligibility criteria can apply for the Bikash Bhavan MCM Scholarship scheme.
Willing students may check the complete details about Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2022 application form PDF from this page which is well updated by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2022 Highlights:
|Name of the scholarship||Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||The government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Students pursuing Class 11, 12,|
graduation, postgraduate, and doctoral courses
|Objective||To promote higher education|
|Benefits||Students will be able to make their future bright|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2022 Last Date
Find out the tentative dates for crucial events in relation to the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2022 in the table given below:
|Starting date of online application (Minority category)||July 2022|
|Closing date of online application (Minority category)||September 2023|
|Starting date of online application (New)||October 2022|
|Closing date of online application (New)||February 2023|
Courses Available Under Bikash Bhavan Scholarship
|Directorate of School|
|Directorate of public|
instruction for general
|Undergraduate in Arts|
Undergraduate in commerce
Undergraduate in science
Undergraduate in other professional courses
Post-graduation in Arts
Postgraduate in commerce
Post-graduation in science
Post-graduation in other professional courses
Non-net M.Phil non-net PhD
|Undergraduate in Engineering Postgraduate|
in engineering Other professional courses
|Directorate of technical|
education and training
|Undergraduate in medical diploma courses|
The detailed eligibility criteria which must be satisfied while applying for the Bikash Bhavan Scheme are explained as follows:
General Eligibility Criteria:
- Only permanent residents of West Bengal state can apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant must be studying at post madhyamik level or above class 11-12, undergraduate or postgraduate doctor level.
- He/she must have passed out from a state board, the council of secondary or higher secondary, Madrasha education, or a state university.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family must not be more than Rs. 2.5 lakh.
Specific Eligibility Criteria:
|Higher Secondary Level||Passed madhyamik pariksha with at least|
|Passed madhyamik pariksha with at least|
75% marks and higher secondary examination
or second-year diploma course in modern
office practice with 75% marks
|Undergraduate Level||Passed higher secondary examination or|
equivalent with 75% marks
|Postgraduate level||Must have studied honors subjects at graduation|
level with 53%; Must have studied honors in
engineering subjects with 55% marks
|Kanyashree applicant||The candidate must possess a valid sanctioned K-2 ID.|
Must be pursuing a post-graduation course in Arts,
Science or Commerce
Completed graduation with 45% of marks
|MPhil/ Non-Net/ NET LS|
research fellow applicants
|Pursuing a Ph.D. degree or MPhil degree from|
a state-funded institution
Looking For Latest Scholarships In India: lesbian hook up
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Amount
Refer to the table placed below to obtain the reward details associated with the Bikash Bhavan Scheme:
|Non-Net MPhil||Rs. 5,000 per month|
|Non- Net Ph. D||Rs. 8,000 per month|
|Postgraduate in Arts||Rs. 2,000 per month|
|Postgraduate in Commerce||Rs. 2,000 per month|
|Postgraduate in science||Rs. 2,500 per month|
|Post-graduation in other UGC-approved|
for professional courses
|Rs. 2,500 per month|
|Undergraduate in Arts||Rs. 1,000 per month|
|Undergraduate in commerce||Rs. 1,000 per month|
|Undergraduate in diploma courses||Rs. 1,500 per month|
|Undergraduate in medical course||Rs. 5,000 per month|
|Undergraduate in polytechnic||Rs. 1,500 per month|
|Undergraduate in science||Rs. 1,500 per month|
|Undergraduate or postgraduate in AICTE|
approved Engineering or other professional
|Rs. 5,000 per month|
|Undergraduate in other UGC-approved|
|Rs. 1,500 per month|
How to fill Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2022 Application Form?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of SVMCM which is svmcm.wbhed.gov.in.
- On the home page, you have to hit the appropriate link related to this scholarship scheme.
- Then you need to read the entire information cautiously.
- After reading the whole information, you have to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now you have to fill out the online application form with all the required details. While filling out the application form you have to upload the recent passport size photograph and necessary documents.
- Then hit on the “Submit” button.
- Take a preview of the Bikash Bhavan Application Form and also take a printout of it.
- Keep a hard copy of the successfully submitted Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Application Form 2022 for future reference.
All the necessary documents required at the time of filling out the application form for this Scholarship scheme are listed as follows:
Documents Required for Fresh Applicants:
- Aadhar card
- Marksheet of last qualifying exam
- Copy of income certificate
- Copy of income affidavit
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photograph
- Institute verification form
Documents Required for Renewal Application:
- First and second-semester mark sheet for undergraduate applicants
- 3rd and 4th-semester mark sheet for undergraduate applicants
- First and second-semester mark sheet for post graduation level
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Renewal Application
- Visit the Official Website – svmcm.wbhed.gov.in.
- Press the Login option available on the homepage. Log in using your login credentials – Application ID & password.
- Press the ‘Renew Application’ option.
- The Bikash Bhavan Renewal form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the details as asked in the renewal form and attach all the requisite documents.
- Submit the form. Hurray! Your renewal process is completed.
Bikash Bhavan Helpdesk
Use the following contact details in case of any queries regarding the scholarship scheme:
- Helpline Number: 18001028014
- Email ID: email@example.com
You may get more information regarding Bikash Bhavan Scheme 2022 through the Official Link. Dear visitors keep visiting this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more significant information on the latest scholarship schemes.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UGC Approved Universities||Best Colleges in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||List Of Top Universities in India|