All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is providing various Scholarship Schemes to the underprivilleged meritorious students. Individuals who fulfill all the eligibility criteria can Apply Online for AICTE Scholarship 2022 through this page. Check here all AICTE Scholarships, Eligibility, How to fill Application Form, Last Date, etc.
There are schemes for students who are willing to get higher education in the technical field and separate scholars for girls, SC/ST Students, disable and J&K candidates. Individuals must go through this web page and attain all sorts of crucial details regarding AICTE Scholarship 2022-23 Scheme.
AICTE Scholarships 2022
We have also provided below some of the simple procedure that should be followed while applying for the scholar from the official website. Firstly you are required to check all the necessary details regarding AICTE Schemes and then apply accordingly.
Scroll through the below section of this web page which is well created and presented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gather more details about the AICTE Scholarship 2022-23.
AICTE Scholarship – Complete List
AICTE offers a number of scholarships such as the Pragati Scholarship, Saksham Scholarship, Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme, AICTE PG scholarship, and National Doctoral Fellowship. Refer to the table below to know the number of AICTE scholarships to be offered under each scheme and when you can apply.
List of AICTE Scholarships:
|S.No.||Scholarship Name||Number of|
|Not Specified||Between August|
|2.||AICTE Pragati Scholarship|
|3.||AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT)|
|5.||Prime Minister Special|
*The application period stated in the table above is tentative and is subject to change at the discretion of the scholarship provider.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship & Saksham Scholarship
|Scheme Name||Total Number of Scholarships|
|Pragati Scheme||4000 per Annum ( 2000 for Degree|
and 2000 for Diploma)
|Saksham Scheme||1000 per Annum ( 500 for Degree|
and 500 for Diploma)
Individuals who want to apply for AICTE Pragati Scheme should be admitted to 1st year of a Degree/ Diploma course in any of the AICTE approved institutions of the respective year through the Centralized Admission process of the State/Central Government.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship
Two Girl Child per family are eligible and family income not more than 8 lakh per annum during the preceding financial year can apply for AICTE Pragati Scheme for girls.
AICTE Saksham Scholarship
Disable students, having a disability of not less than 40% and family income not more than 8 lakh per annum during the preceding financial year are eligible to apply for AICTE Saksham Scheme.
Documents Required for Pragati and Saksham Scholarship
- Mark Sheet of standard Xth /XIIth.
- Annual family Income Certificate for the preceding financial year in the prescribed format issued by not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Admission letter issued by Directorate of Technical Education for the admission in Diploma/Degree course.
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/ Head of the Institute.
- Tuition fee receipt.
- AADHAR seeded Bank Pass Book in the name of the student indicating Account number, IFSC code and Photograph
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC category.
- AADHAR Card
- Declaration by parents duly signed stating that the information provided by their child is correct and will refund Scholarship amount, if found false at any stage.
AICTE PG Scholarship 2022
AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme Amount: Rs. 12,400 per month
Eligibility criteria for AICTE PG Scholarship
Post-Graduation Scholarship Scheme is valid for those candidates who had qualified full-time GATE/GPAT and are admitted to Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture, and Master of Pharmacy courses in AICTE approved Institutions and University Departments.
Who cannot apply for AICTE PG Scholarship 2022?
- A student who is in receipt of any kind of Scholarship/Stipend or salary etc.
- Students from non-sponsored categories/Management quota/foreign students admitted with valid GATE/GPAT Score card
- GATE/GPAT qualified students admitted in part-time courses
Documents Required for AICTE PG Scholarship
A scanned PDF copy of:
- GATE/GPAT score card.
- Aadhaar card. Students of J&K, Meghalaya, and Assam are exempted.
- Caste certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate in respect of only OBC candidates. Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) should not be old for more than 1 year.
AICTE PMSSS Scholarship
The AICTE PMSSS Scholarship is to boost and enhance the employment capacities of Jammu and Kashmir’s Youth. Students must have passed the 10+2 examination from J&K Board or CBSE School located in J&K to apply for the AICTE JK PMSSS Scholarship 2022.
AICTE-INAE Travel Grant Scheme & SSPCA
The main motive of the scheme (INAE Travel Grant Scheme and Support To Students For Participating In Competitions Abroad) is to provide partial travel assistance and registration fees to Graduation and post-Graduation engineering students for presenting a research paper in an international scientific event i.e. conference/seminar/symposium/workshop/ exhibition etc.
Pre-final and final year students of B.E./B.Tech or Integrated M.Tech and first and second-year students of M.E./M.Tech from AICTE-approved Engineering Institutions.
- Curriculum Vitae containing the date of birth and age, awards, scholarships, educational qualifications, research experience and list of Publications (if any), etc.
- Passport size photograph.
- Copy of letter of acceptance from the organizers of the event.
- Abstract/full text of the paper as submitted for the event.
- Brief on Project Impact of the paper presented and Expected Outcome from the paper presented.
- Scanned copy of Certificate by the student and Endorsement by the Head of the Institution.
AICTE PRERANA Scheme
AICTE PRERANA Scholarship Amount – Total funding of Rs.10 Lakh.
The main aim of PRERANA (Scheme for Preparing SC/ST Students for Higher Education), is to provide Monetary support to the Institutes that are encouraging SC/ST students to prepare for higher education i.e. GATE/GPAT/CAT/CMAT and GRE.
This scheme aims at providing financial support to institutes that are willing to put extra effort into encouraging and training SC/ST students for GATE/GPAT/CAT/CMAT and GRE
AICTE SAMRIDDHI Scheme
AICTE SAMRIDDHI Scheme Amount – Total funding of Rs.20 Lakh (of which Rs. 1 lakh/year shall be a recurring grant).
The main motive of the SAMRIDDHI (Scheme for SC/ST Students for Setting Start-Ups) is to provide help to ST/SC candidates in designing, launching, and running their own business/startup.
AICTE NDF Scholarship
The motive of the National Doctoral Fellowship scheme is to provide research in AICTE-approved Institutions. The total number of candidates that the organization takes per year is 150. The selection of these 150 students will be based on eligibility criteria.
AICTE Smart India Hackathon
Through this scheme, individuals get a platform to solve the digital problem that the Nation is facing in their daily lives. Now in Smart India Hackathon 2022, Individuals also have the chance to work on the problem that the private sector organizations face.
The motive of the M.Tech Projects as Internship with Small and Medium Enterprises Scheme is to encourage advanced network that is beneficial for both technical institutes and MSMEs. There are 408 Small and Medium Enterprises that have given opportunities to 738 Technology students.
AICTE Scholarship 2022 Application Process
Refer to the table placed below to know how to apply for various AICTE Scholarships 2022:
|S.No.||Scholarship Name||How to Apply?|
|1.||AICTE-Saksham Scheme||Apply online through the National|
|2.||AICTE Pragati Scheme|
|Apply online through the National|
|3.||AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT)|
|Apply online through official page|
of AICTE GATE/GPAT scholarship
|Apply online through official|
application page of National
|5.||Prime Minister Special|
|Apply online through official|
application page of PMSSS.
How to Apply for AICTE Scholarship 2022?
Here are some of the simple steps that are to be followed while applying for the concerned AICTE Scholarship 2022:
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.aicte-india.org.
- On the homepage, move your cursor towards the “Schemes” tab that is available in the menu bar.
- A drop-down list displaying various AICTE Scholarships 2022 will be displayed. You need to select the “Students Development schemes” option.
- A new web page will appear on your web page containing all the active AICTE India scholarships 2022.
- Select the scholarship scheme for which you wish to apply as per your eligiblity and need.
- Go through the details related to the selected AICTE Scheme thoroughly.
- Hit the “Application Form” link.
- Fill in all the details as asked in the AICTE Scholarship Application Form and upload all the supporting documents as required.
- Submit the Scholarship Form and take a printout of the successfuly submited Form for future reference.
AICTE Scholarship Helpline
|Scheme Name||Help Desk Service on|
|Pragati and Saksham Scholarshipemail@example.com|
Candidates can hit on the above-mentioned direct link to get more details about the AICTE Scholarship 2022-23 from the official website. You are also suggested to stay connected to our web portal to get the latest AICTE Scholarships updates as we keep updating the details at regular intervals of time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Best Career Options||Documents Required For Education Loan|