German Academic Exchange Service is providing a fully-funded DAAD Scholarship for Indian students to pursue higher studies in Germany. Check here the DAAD Application process, Eligibility, and Stipend for Masters and Ph.D. programmes.
To apply for the Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst scholarship, candidates need to submit their application form before the last date which is mentioned in the below section of the page. Before applying for DAAD Scholarship 2022, candidates must check all the requirements.
DAAD Scholarship India 2022-Check Details:
There are so many advantages of the DAAD Scholarship Scheme and the main motive of the scholarship is to provide financial support complete the Master’s and Ph.D. courses. This is a great opportunity to complete their study in Germany.
Candidates who want to fetch more information regarding DAAD Scholarship India 2018-19 are suggested to go through the following section of this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
DAAD Scholarship 2022 Overview:
|Name||Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst /|
German Academic Exchange Service Scholarship
|Popularly known as||DAAD Scholarship|
|Purpose||Providing scholarships to the candidates|
of developing countries
|Number of DAAD scholarship|
for Indian Students
|Scholarship Amount||Monthly stipend according to the|
level of study programme
|Official website||www.daad.de / www.daad.in|
Study Subjects for DAAD Scheme 2022
Students who want to pursue a postgraduate degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/Ph.D.) in Germany, can take the advantage of DAAD Scholarship 2022.
DAAD Scholarship 2022 Deadline
|Name of Scholarship||Last Date|
|Graduate School Scholarship Program||N/A|
|Bilateral Exchange of Academics||October 2022|
|Development-Related Postgraduate Course||Course-specific|
|DLR-DAAD Research Fellowship Program||October 2022|
DAAD Scholarship for Indian Students 2022
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers around 20 scholarships for students of Indian origin studying in Germany. Refer to the table placed below which contains the list of DAAD India Scholarships.
DAAD Scholarships for Indian Students:
|S.No.||Name of Scholarship||Get Details|
|1||Research Grants – Doctoral Programmes|
|free muslim dating sites|
|2||Research Grants – Bi-nationally Supervised|
Doctoral Degrees / Cotutelle
|3||Graduate School Scholarship Programme|
|4||Research Stays for University Academics|
|5||Study Visits for Academics – Artists and|
|6||University Summer Courses offered in|
Germany for Foreign Students and Graduates
|7||Study Scholarships – Postgraduate|
Studies in the Field of Architecture
|8||Study Scholarships – Postgraduate|
Studies in the Fields of Fine Art,
Design, Visual Communication, and Film
|9||Study Scholarships – Postgraduate|
Studies in the Field of Music
|10||Study Scholarships – Postgraduate|
Studies in the Field of the Performing Arts
|11||Bilateral Exchange of Academics||Press Here|
|12||Re-invitation Programme for Former|
|13||Combined Study and Practice Stays|
for Engineers from Developing Countries
(KOSPIE) with Indian IITs
|15||DLR-DAAD Research Fellowship Programme||Press Here|
Scholarships for Public Policy and Good
Governance – PPGG)
|17||Postdoctoral Researchers International|
Mobility Experience (PRIME)
|18||Practical Traineeships for Foreign Students|
of Natural and Technical Sciences, Agriculture
and Forestry (IAESTE)
|19||Study Visits by Groups of Foreign Students||Press Here|
|20||Working Internships in Science and|
Prerequisites of DAAD Scholarships 2022
The objective of Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) or the German Academic Exchange Service is to provide financial aid to the students hailing from developing countries pursuing quality education in Germany. Here are the essential requirements to take the benefits of the DAAD scholarship:
- The candidate must have completed his/her last academic degree (usually a Bachelor’s degree) within the last 06 years of the application.
- You must also have a minimum of 02 years of relevant professional experience.
- The candidate must be proficient in English or the German language depending on the course.
- For the purpose of coming to Germany for a period of up to 06 months, you must have stayed in the country of residence for not less than one year at the time of application.
- In case a candidate wants to stay in Germany for a period of more than 06 months, they must have attained their last degree from the country of residence.
DAAD Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
There are 100+ scholarship schemes available for foreign students; therefore, the eligibility tremendously varies from scheme to scheme. The main eligibility conditions for DAAD Scholarship are listed below:
- Academic Grades: A min. of 8.5 CGPA or 85% is required.
- Work Experience: A min. of 2 years of work experience is essential.
- Language Skills: Proficiency in the English language with min. score of 6.5 bands in IELTS. In this case, it is not necessary to have knowledge of the German language.
- Candidate must even submit a short 500-1000 word research proposal.
DAAD Scholarship Amount
Aspirants shortlisted for the DAAD scholarship will receive a monthly stipend stated below for living expenses, health insurance, personal liability insurance cover as well as Travel allowance. Please have a look..!!
DAAD Scholarship Stipend:
|Student||Monthly Stipend Amount|
|Undergraduate Students||750 Euros|
|Postgraduate Students||850 Euros|
|Students for Doctoral degree||1,200 Euros|
Other benefits from the scholarship include:
- Along with the aforementioned monthly stipend, candidates will also be provided with flat-rate travel expenses.
- Postgraduate and Doctoral students will receive insurance & health coverage.
- Postgraduate and Doctoral students might receive a travel grant.
- Free accommodation in the university dorms.
Procedure to fill DAAD Scholarship Application Form:
Candidates who are confused about how to apply for DAAD scholarship India can check the steps mentioned below. You have to submit the DAAD Scholarship application form at the regional office of India.
- First of all, go to the official web portal of DAAD India – www.daad.in.
- After that, you need to press the appropriate link related to DAAD Scholarship India 2022.
- Then PDF file will be open on your computer screen and you should read it.
- Now check the eligibility criteria and after that, download the application format.
- Then fill out the application form with every detail in the correct manner.
- After filling out the form, need to attach affix necessary documents, such as a qualification certificate, caste certificate, birth certificate, experience certificate, and a passport size photograph.
- At last, put in an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the Post of__________” And send it to the postal address which is mentioned below.
R.K. Khanna Stadium,
1 Africa Avenue, New Delhi-110 029
DAAD Scholarship Required Documents
The following documents will be required along with the DAAD application form 2022:
- Hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation)
- Research exposé (if required by university)
- Academic letter/s of recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Proof of language abilities
- English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: Institutional TOEFL will not be accepted)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught
- English, if available
- Copies of awarded academic degrees
- Copies of academic transcripts
- A copy of the School Leaving Certificate
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment upon your return home
- Hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/)
Mode of Selection
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the screening of the application form followed by the further process.
Get more details in regards to DAAD Scholarship India 2022 by accessing this Official Link. Keen visitors are advised to stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and obtain all the recent updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||UGC Approved Universities|