German Academic Exchange Service is providing DAAD Scholarship India to aspirants who are not able to pursue their higher studies. DAAD Fellowship Scheme will be provided to complete the master and PHD courses.
To apply for the Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst scholarship, candidates need to submit their application form before the last date which is mentioned in below section of the page. Before applying for DAAD Scholarship 2018, candidates can check the eligibility criteria
DAAD Scholarship India 2018-Check Details:
There are so many advantages of the DAAD Scholarship Schemeand the main motive of the scholarship are to provide financial support complete the master and PHD courses. This is a great opportunity to complete their study in the Germany.
Candidates who want to fetch more information regarding DAAD Scholarship India 2018-19 are suggested to go through underneath section of this page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Name of the DAAD Scholarships:
- Working Internships in Science and Engineering (WISE)
- Educating Professionals for Sustainable Development (EPOS)
- Masters’ Scholarships in Public Policy & Good Governance (PPGG)
- IIT Master Sandwich Scholarships
- Semester Scholarships for Students of Indian Institutes of Management (IIM)
- Research Stays for University Academics and Scientists
- Bilateral Exchange of Academics
- DLR-DAAD Research Fellowship Programme: Postdoctoral, Doctoral and Graduates
- Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS): Graduates
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Study Subjects for DAAD Scholarship 2018:
Students who want to pursue a postgraduate degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/ PhD) in Germany, they can take the advantage of DAAD Scholarship.
DAAD Scholarship Eligibility
DAAD Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Entrants who want to apply for DAAD 2018 should pursuing their graduation and must have the 10+2 standards in the particular subjects from the recognized board of Education.
- Candidates must have Graduation degree with at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Candidates who want to take taking in the post graduate or doctoral programs, they should have the graduation or posts graduation degree in the suitable field.
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
Other DAAD Scholarship requirements:
- You are required to complete your last academic degree (usually a Bachelor’s degree) and also have minimum two years of relevant professional experience.
- Requirement of English Language is totally depends upon the selected study programme.
- It is necessary for all the applying candidates to meet the language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
DAAD Scholarship For Indian Students 2018
In this DAAD Scholarship Programme, DAAD scholarship for masters the aspirants will get the amount as stated below and also get amount towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover as well as Travel allowance. Please have a look..!!
- Those candidates who want to complete their graduation will get 750 euros.
- If you are the one who are willing to do Doctoral course then you will receive 1,000 euros
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
- To be taken at (country): South Africa
- Eligible Fields of Study: The natural sciences, mathematics, ICT, engineering, agricultural sciences, applied social sciences and humanities.
- Type: Masters & Doctoral degrees.
- Number of Awardees: Up to 120
- Value of Scholarship: Scholarship values are as follows:
- Master’s degree: ZAR 80 000.00 p.a.
- DAAD scholarship for phd degree: ZAR 110 000.00 p.a.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the screening of the application form followed by the further process.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Documents Requirement to apply for DAAD scholarship:
- DAAD application form
- Hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation)
- Research exposé (if required by university)
- Academic letter/s of recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Proof of language abilities
- English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: Institutional TOEFL will not be accepted)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught
- English, if available
- Copies of awarded academic degrees
- Copies of academic transcripts
- A copy of School Leaving Certificate
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment upon your return home
- Hand-signed CV (please use the europass specimen form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/)
Procedure to fill DAAD Scholarship Application Form:
Candidates who have confusion how to apply for DAAD scholarship India can check the below steps-
Those candidates who are willing to apply for DAAD Scholarship Scheme 2018, they have to submit DAAD scholarship application form at the regional office of the India.
- First of all, you should go to the official web portal that is “www.daaddelhi.org”.
- After that you need to press the appropriate link related to DAAD Scholarship India 2018.
- Then PDF file will be open on your computer screen and you should read it.
- Now check the eligibility criteria and after that, download the application format.
- Then fill the application form with every detail in correct manner.
- After filling the form, need to attach affix necessary documents, certificates like qualification certificate, caste certificate, birth certificate, experience certificate and a passport size photograph.
- At last, put in an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the Post of__________” And send it to the postal address which is mentioned below in this page.
R.K. Khanna Stadium,
1 Africa Avenue, New Delhi-110 029
Important Dates(Tentative) for DAAD scholarship India:
- Starting Of application form – July 2018
- Closing Of application Form- November 2018
Get more details in regards to DAAD Scholarship India 2018-19 by accessing this Official Link. Keen visitors are advised to stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and avail all the recent updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Student Success Strategies|
|UGC Approved Universities||Why College Attendance is Important|