UGC PG Scholarship
You can apply online for UGC PG Scholarship for University Rank Holders and Professional Course directly through this page. Here we have covered every single update and all sorts of crucial information regarding the Scholarship Scheme such as Eligibility Criteria, No. of Scholarships, Application process, Rewards, Last Date, etc.
University Grants Commission Post Graduate Scholarship is offered to support the needy as well as the meritorious students to help them complete their higher education and move ahead on their career paths.
UGC PG Scholarship 2022 Application Form!!!
Interested candidates can fill out the UGC PG Scholarship Online Application Form on or before the last date by visiting the official National Scholarship Portal (NSP). Applicants are required to follow the below-provided instructions to fill out the PG Scholarship Application Form.
To get more details regarding University Grant Commission PG Scholarship, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
UGC PG Scholarship
UGC Post-Graduate Scholarship 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||UGC PG Scholarship for University Rank Holders 2022|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Objective||Providing scholarship of Rs.3000 per month|
|Beneficiaries||Students pursuing Post-graduation course|
UGC PG Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for University Rank Holders:
- The scholarship is available to the student for the first PG Degree only. The age limit for the students is 30 years at the time of admission to the PG course. Distance mode of education will not be considered under the scheme.
- The Undergraduate courses from the following streams have been identified for the award of scholarships: Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Social Sciences, and Commerce & Languages.
Eligibility for Professional Course:
The scholarship will be awarded to the students only who are pursuing professional courses in the following Institutions/ Colleges/Universities:
- Universities/Institutions/Colleges included under section 2(f) & and 12(B) of UGC Act.
- Deemed to be Universities included under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 and eligible to receive grants-in-aid from UGC,
- Universities/Institutions/College funded by Central/State Government.
- Institutes of National Importance
Number of Scholarships
|Scheme Name||Slots||Tenure of scholarship|
|For PG University Rank Holders||3000||Two Years|
|For Professional Course||–||Two / Three Years|
UGC PG Scholarship Amount
For PG Scholarship for University Rank Holders:
- Amount of fellowship: Rs.3,100/- p.m for a period of two years only i.e. full duration of a PG course. No other additional grant will be payable in lieu of hostel charges and medical charges etc.
- The student who is awarded the Post-Graduate Scholarship for University Rank Holders will not be debarred from accepting any other scholarships.
For PG Scholarship for Professional Course:
- Candidates selected for the award of PG scholarships (under ME/MTech.) shall be provided a Scholarship of Rs.7800/-per month for the duration of the PG Scholarship. For other courses, the amount of scholarship will be paid Rs.4500/- per month.
- The scholarship shall be payable to the awardee from the date of joining the Post Graduate I year course during the selection year.
How to Apply for UGC PG Scholarship 2022 Scheme?
Applicants can apply for UGC Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional Courses & University Rank Holders, you need to check the below-mentioned guidelines.
- First of all visit the official website that is scholarships.gov.in.
- On the home page, go to the “UGC/AICTE Schemes” section and hit the link of PG Scholarship for University Rank Holders/Professional Courses.
- Then on the next page select the suitable link from below provided options:
- PG Scholarship For University Rank Holders (Ist And IInd Rank Holders)
- PG Scholarship Scheme For SC ST Students For Pursuing Professional Courses
- Then you are required to select ‘guidelines’ and read the complete instructions carefully.
- Eligible contenders have to press the ‘Apply’ tab available on the home page.
- Students are required to log in by entering the asked details.
- After that, students are required to Fill Online Application Form and upload the required documents & certificates.
- Take a preview of the complete UGC PG Scholarship Form and hit on the “Submit” tab for the submission.
- Take a printout of the Scholarship Application Form for future use.
- Last Date to Apply for PG Scholarship for University Rank Holders: Updating Soon
- Last Date to Apply for PG Scholarship for Professional Courses: Updating Soon
You can hit the above provided official link to get complete details regarding UGC PG Scholarship 2022-2023. Follow www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Facebook & Google+.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Documents Required For Education Loan||List Of Scholarship In India|
|UGC Declared 24 Fake Universities in India||UGC Approved Universities|